Mainos
Mainos
Mainos

Hachi&Gepardi #245

07.07.2018 00:50
(1/150)
Elliot Eaton IV

Elliot is his parents first born, thus getting his fathers pompous name and a fancy number behind it. He is currently 21 years of age. He's attending school for his 2nd year and is trusted to represent his family with dignity.
He's very used to getting the 'better treatment' because of his family name or simply because he's loaded. Like, really. School is child's play for him, at least the social aspect. Everyone wants to brown-nose the rich kid and since no one from the actual Royal branch is around (though Elliot is in line for the throne, he only has to kill what, about 100 people) sucking up to the upper class on campus seems to be the way up. Being the captain of the well-doing football team doesn't hurt either. This is what his life has been like, pretty much from the day he was born. He doesn't need to suck up to anyone because his already at the top of the pyramid.
Since his personality has developed under such circumstances he may come across as a sort of a douchebag. He has this whole act figured out, except it isn't an act. Well most of the times. He is arrogant and proud and easily offended. What ever insecurities he might have he covers up with tough talk and money. He knows he doesn't have to take crap from anyone (but his family), so in turn he shoves his attitude down peoples throats. He seems to be under the illusion that the whole world revolves around him.
He has some scottish blood from his mothers side, thus getting the celtic look of red hair and millions upon millions of freckles. His skin is pale as it goes with gingers but living in the rain capitol of the world doesn't make it much of a task to take care of. But he takes care of it anyway, because what is he, if not his name and looks? He keeps his hair short from the sides and little longer from the top giving him cheery side bangs he likes to keep styled up. He stands at about 6'2 (~187cm) and weights healthy 182lbs (83kg) most of which is muscle as he tends to work out a lot to keep his appearance as it is expected to be.
http://i47.tinypic.com/n4fkb5.jpg

----

Callum Morgan

Callum, age 22, is a second year student in one of the most respected universities of England - respected, and expensive. Callum comes from a small town of Knighton. His family wasn’t exactly poor, but neither did they ever have the extra money to buy something they didn’t really need. It never really mattered to Callum, but of course he already had his other problems; he knew from the very early age that he wasn’t interested in girls, but in boys instead. It was a big thing to resolve in a religious atmosphere of the town. So he decided that the best thing to do was to leave that exact atmosphere. Callum studied like crazy through his three years in high school, and in the end it all was rewarded with a one way ticked to take over the world. Which, in this case, meant getting a full scholarship to a university, his major now being history. Something his family could never have afforded for him, and no one really fancies loans.
Callum is not someone to directly dislike; instead his actually pretty cheerful and easy going guy. He does have a sharp tongue and he has the bad habit of saying things before thinking. He’s also terrible at keeping secrets, but that’s not something to hate a guy for, right? It’s Callum’s own problem with people that has left him without new friends in London. He doesn’t know how to make friends and he tends to judge people a bit too harsh and easily. He is also taking the advantage of the big city, and is finally openly gay- and enjoys every minute of it, even if he does get picked on because of it. Most people, however, just know Callum as “the scholarship gay”, and pay little attention to him.
Callum is around 6’3” (~190cm) long and weights about 189lbs (~86kg), and so his built is not the smallest. He even looks a few years older than he is, so maybe those are the reasons why he has never got the real shit over his sexuality or anything.
http://www.magweb.com/picts/actor/165487/eoin_macken.jpg (ja kuvitellaan se kuvaan ~5 vuotta nuoremmaksi)
also this very important: https://31.media.tumblr.com/f2b43934de7e84dce28c58700c8bdfc3/tumblr_inline_n2n6b8Q2Tn1qdanjb.jpg
https://31.media.tumblr.com/f95b59e159869f780ae9b0e2e590cb59/tumblr_inline_n2n6bnMBgk1qdanjb.jpg
Elliot Eaton IV

Elliot is his parents first born, thus getting his fathers pompous name and a fancy number behind it. He is currently 21 years of age. He's attending school for his 2nd year and is trusted to represent his family with dignity.
He's very used to getting the 'better treatment' because of his family name or simply because he's loaded. Like, really. School is child's play for him, at least the social aspect. Everyone wants to brown-nose the rich kid and since no one from the actual Royal branch is around (though Elliot is in line for the throne, he only has to kill what, about 100 people) sucking up to the upper class on campus seems to be the way up. Being the captain of the well-doing football team doesn't hurt either. This is what his life has been like, pretty much from the day he was born. He doesn't need to suck up to anyone because his already at the top of the pyramid.
Since his personality has developed under such circumstances he may come across as a sort of a douchebag. He has this whole act figured out, except it isn't an act. Well most of the times. He is arrogant and proud and easily offended. What ever insecurities he might have he covers up with tough talk and money. He knows he doesn't have to take crap from anyone (but his family), so in turn he shoves his attitude down peoples throats. He seems to be under the illusion that the whole world revolves around him.
He has some scottish blood from his mothers side, thus getting the celtic look of red hair and millions upon millions of freckles. His skin is pale as it goes with gingers but living in the rain capitol of the world doesn't make it much of a task to take care of. But he takes care of it anyway, because what is he, if not his name and looks? He keeps his hair short from the sides and little longer from the top giving him cheery side bangs he likes to keep styled up. He stands at about 6'2 (~187cm) and weights healthy 182lbs (83kg) most of which is muscle as he tends to work out a lot to keep his appearance as it is expected to be.
http://i47.tinypic.com/n4fkb5.jpg

----

Callum Morgan

Callum, age 22, is a second year student in one of the most respected universities of England - respected, and expensive. Callum comes from a small town of Knighton. His family wasn’t exactly poor, but neither did they ever have the extra money to buy something they didn’t really need. It never really mattered to Callum, but of course he already had his other problems; he knew from the very early age that he wasn’t interested in girls, but in boys instead. It was a big thing to resolve in a religious atmosphere of the town. So he decided that the best thing to do was to leave that exact atmosphere. Callum studied like crazy through his three years in high school, and in the end it all was rewarded with a one way ticked to take over the world. Which, in this case, meant getting a full scholarship to a university, his major now being history. Something his family could never have afforded for him, and no one really fancies loans.
Callum is not someone to directly dislike; instead his actually pretty cheerful and easy going guy. He does have a sharp tongue and he has the bad habit of saying things before thinking. He’s also terrible at keeping secrets, but that’s not something to hate a guy for, right? It’s Callum’s own problem with people that has left him without new friends in London. He doesn’t know how to make friends and he tends to judge people a bit too harsh and easily. He is also taking the advantage of the big city, and is finally openly gay- and enjoys every minute of it, even if he does get picked on because of it. Most people, however, just know Callum as “the scholarship gay”, and pay little attention to him.
Callum is around 6’3” (~190cm) long and weights about 189lbs (~86kg), and so his built is not the smallest. He even looks a few years older than he is, so maybe those are the reasons why he has never got the real shit over his sexuality or anything.
http://www.magweb.com/picts/actor/165487/eoin_macken.jpg (ja kuvitellaan se kuvaan ~5 vuotta nuoremmaksi)
also this very important: https://31.media.tumblr.com/f2b43934de7e84dce28c58700c8bdfc3/tumblr_inline_n2n6b8Q2Tn1qdanjb.jpg
https://31.media.tumblr.com/f95b59e159869f780ae9b0e2e590cb59/tumblr_inline_n2n6bnMBgk1qdanjb.jpg
Mainos
07.07.2018 00:53
(2/150)
Callum

Callum agreed and got the store bought sauce. Then he went to see Elliot's outcome with the dough and chuckled a bit.
"No, it's perfect", he promised and kissed Elliot's cheek. "Just like you", he added, feeling rather pressured to make up his previous behaviour somehow. "They're not perfect circles even in restaurants, it's fine. It'll taste just the same", he hummed.
Callum

Callum agreed and got the store bought sauce. Then he went to see Elliot's outcome with the dough and chuckled a bit.
"No, it's perfect", he promised and kissed Elliot's cheek. "Just like you", he added, feeling rather pressured to make up his previous behaviour somehow. "They're not perfect circles even in restaurants, it's fine. It'll taste just the same", he hummed.
07.07.2018 00:58
(3/150)
Elliot

Elliot glanced at Callum and smiled. "Okay", he said and went onto moving the dough onto a backing pan before they could put all the toppings on it.
"So do you we put on a lot of cheese or even more cheese?" Elliot asked, chuckling as he was laying down the pepperoni. It was really such a simple pizza, maybe next time they could try and be a bit more adventurous.
Elliot

Elliot glanced at Callum and smiled. "Okay", he said and went onto moving the dough onto a backing pan before they could put all the toppings on it.
"So do you we put on a lot of cheese or even more cheese?" Elliot asked, chuckling as he was laying down the pepperoni. It was really such a simple pizza, maybe next time they could try and be a bit more adventurous.
07.07.2018 01:04
(4/150)
Callum

"Well, what I want is a double cheese pizza with an extra cheese", Callum laughed as he handed Elliot the grated cheese they had gotten. Luckily they had not gotten enough cheese to absolutely bury the rest of the pizza under it. "I think your coach would kill me if he knew what I'm feeding you", he frowned. This was not the food for a training athlete...
Callum

"Well, what I want is a double cheese pizza with an extra cheese", Callum laughed as he handed Elliot the grated cheese they had gotten. Luckily they had not gotten enough cheese to absolutely bury the rest of the pizza under it. "I think your coach would kill me if he knew what I'm feeding you", he frowned. This was not the food for a training athlete...
07.07.2018 01:10
(5/150)
Elliot

The pizza ended up being very cheesy by the time he got the whole thing in the oven. Elliot didn't mind, it would be delicious. "Well, luckily he doesn't need to know", he said and nudged Callum a little bit. "I eat okay anyway, it's not that important just yet though", he claimed though suppose he was meant to be building some muscle but he'd take care of it.
Elliot

The pizza ended up being very cheesy by the time he got the whole thing in the oven. Elliot didn't mind, it would be delicious. "Well, luckily he doesn't need to know", he said and nudged Callum a little bit. "I eat okay anyway, it's not that important just yet though", he claimed though suppose he was meant to be building some muscle but he'd take care of it.
07.07.2018 01:32
(6/150)
Callum

"Very fortunate indeed", Callum chuckled and bent down to see how the pizza looked inside the oven. Everything seemed to be in order so he got up and glanced Elliot. "Your hair looks ridiculous, did you know that?" he asked. It was sticking up from how it had dried while they had been sleeping. He went closer and gently combed his fingers through Elliot's hair. "We should probably try and get presentable."

[ Nukkumaaan. :-) Öitä! ]
Callum

"Very fortunate indeed", Callum chuckled and bent down to see how the pizza looked inside the oven. Everything seemed to be in order so he got up and glanced Elliot. "Your hair looks ridiculous, did you know that?" he asked. It was sticking up from how it had dried while they had been sleeping. He went closer and gently combed his fingers through Elliot's hair. "We should probably try and get presentable."

[ Nukkumaaan. :-) Öitä! ]
07.07.2018 01:37
(7/150)
Elliot

Elliot frowned and patted his hair down. "Oh no, I was going to look so pretty too. It'll take ages to fix", he sighed and leaned towards Callum when he combed his fingers through his hair. "Yeah. We should set a timer for the pizza so we don't forget it", he hummed and patted down his non-existing pants for his phone and sighed when he didn't have it. "Fifteen minutes should be enough, right?" he said and went off to find his phone and start fixing the mess he was.

#öitää! :)#
Elliot

Elliot frowned and patted his hair down. "Oh no, I was going to look so pretty too. It'll take ages to fix", he sighed and leaned towards Callum when he combed his fingers through his hair. "Yeah. We should set a timer for the pizza so we don't forget it", he hummed and patted down his non-existing pants for his phone and sighed when he didn't have it. "Fifteen minutes should be enough, right?" he said and went off to find his phone and start fixing the mess he was.

#öitää! :)#
07.07.2018 20:30
(8/150)
Callum

"Yeah, should be about right", Callum agreed and checked the pizza one more time before going back to the bathroom to take a look at himself. He didn't look all that attractice. His face was still red and a little swollen, probably from all the crying. He hoped that some water and food would help to that but for now he washed up his face and went to find something to wear. His hair was a disaster but he didn't know what to do about it, he had never been very good at styling it so he let it be. Maybe he'd wear a beanie. He never wore hats though.
Callum

"Yeah, should be about right", Callum agreed and checked the pizza one more time before going back to the bathroom to take a look at himself. He didn't look all that attractice. His face was still red and a little swollen, probably from all the crying. He hoped that some water and food would help to that but for now he washed up his face and went to find something to wear. His hair was a disaster but he didn't know what to do about it, he had never been very good at styling it so he let it be. Maybe he'd wear a beanie. He never wore hats though.
07.07.2018 20:53
(9/150)
Elliot

Elliot went to pick out his clothes first, settling for clean, black jeans and a nice, blue, knitted sweater. It looked good with his hair, though he needed to really fix it first. So when Callum came out the bathroom, Elliot went in and first wet his hands and ran them through his hair to wet them a bit. Then he put a lot of wax in it to get it decent. It still wasn't perfect but he was fine with it.
"Ah, I did my best", Elliot said, coming back to the bedroom and sitting down on the bed. "Not as pretty as I had planned, but I'll do better for the next date."
Elliot

Elliot went to pick out his clothes first, settling for clean, black jeans and a nice, blue, knitted sweater. It looked good with his hair, though he needed to really fix it first. So when Callum came out the bathroom, Elliot went in and first wet his hands and ran them through his hair to wet them a bit. Then he put a lot of wax in it to get it decent. It still wasn't perfect but he was fine with it.
"Ah, I did my best", Elliot said, coming back to the bedroom and sitting down on the bed. "Not as pretty as I had planned, but I'll do better for the next date."
07.07.2018 20:58
(10/150)
Callum

Callum got a look at Elliot's clothing as he passed him and picked his so that they'd kinda match. He wore his dark blue jeans and a grey, knitted sweater. He actually really wanted to wear the big, fluffy sweater he had gotten himself the last time they had gone shopping, but it was in the laundry as Elliot had been wearing it before.
"You look very pretty", Callum said and smiled a little. Elliot always looked pretty so that was for granted. "Could you do something about my hair too?"
Callum

Callum got a look at Elliot's clothing as he passed him and picked his so that they'd kinda match. He wore his dark blue jeans and a grey, knitted sweater. He actually really wanted to wear the big, fluffy sweater he had gotten himself the last time they had gone shopping, but it was in the laundry as Elliot had been wearing it before.
"You look very pretty", Callum said and smiled a little. Elliot always looked pretty so that was for granted. "Could you do something about my hair too?"
07.07.2018 21:12
(11/150)
Elliot

"Thank you", Elliot chuckled. Of course Callum would say that. "Oh, yeah, sure", he hummed and got up. Before they made it to the bathroom the alarm for the pizza went off and Elliot went to take it out the oven so it wouldn't burn. He left it to cool a bit and returned to Callum's hair.
He did the same thing as he had done to his own hair, first wetting his hands and brushing them through Callum's hair to get it to lay a bit flatter. Then he worked some product into it and got it looking pretty decent and it didn't even take that long. "There you go", he said, smiling a bit. "Now we can eat some pizza, it looked really good."
Elliot

"Thank you", Elliot chuckled. Of course Callum would say that. "Oh, yeah, sure", he hummed and got up. Before they made it to the bathroom the alarm for the pizza went off and Elliot went to take it out the oven so it wouldn't burn. He left it to cool a bit and returned to Callum's hair.
He did the same thing as he had done to his own hair, first wetting his hands and brushing them through Callum's hair to get it to lay a bit flatter. Then he worked some product into it and got it looking pretty decent and it didn't even take that long. "There you go", he said, smiling a bit. "Now we can eat some pizza, it looked really good."
07.07.2018 22:15
(12/150)
Callum

Callum moved to the bathroom and waited there while Elliot took care of the pizza. Once out of the oven, however, the pizza filled the whole apartment with such a mouth watering smell that it was difficult to not go and eat it immediately. At least having Elliot style his hair was very nice.
"Thank you", Callum hummed. The hair looked a lot better. "And God yes, please. I'm starving. I might eat the whole pizza."
Callum

Callum moved to the bathroom and waited there while Elliot took care of the pizza. Once out of the oven, however, the pizza filled the whole apartment with such a mouth watering smell that it was difficult to not go and eat it immediately. At least having Elliot style his hair was very nice.
"Thank you", Callum hummed. The hair looked a lot better. "And God yes, please. I'm starving. I might eat the whole pizza."
07.07.2018 22:19
(13/150)
Elliot

"Please at least save one piece for me", Elliot chuckled as they went to see about their pizza. It looked even better now and would be perfect to eat fast as it wouldn't be scorching hot. "You wanna watch telly while we eat or just sit at the table?" he asked as he cut reasonable sized pieces, most of them real wonky because of the shape.
Elliot

"Please at least save one piece for me", Elliot chuckled as they went to see about their pizza. It looked even better now and would be perfect to eat fast as it wouldn't be scorching hot. "You wanna watch telly while we eat or just sit at the table?" he asked as he cut reasonable sized pieces, most of them real wonky because of the shape.
07.07.2018 23:18
(14/150)
Callum

Callum started getting them plates and cutlery while Elliot cut the pizza.
"Table", he chose. After all, this was supposed to be part of their date so it would be nicer to sit by the table. And he was seriously going to make sure they'd spend less time watching the telly from now on as he wanted to make sure Elliot was entertained and active. Hopefully in nicer ways than what today had been like.
Callum also got them some of the orange juice and fruit pieces from that morning to the table before sitting down. The pizza looked just as amazing as it smelled, although he did consider that they might have over done it with the cheese. "This pizza makes me very happy", he laughed quietly.

[ Siis koht pakko mennä nukkumaan.... ei pysy silmät enää auki. :D Kyseenalaistan taas miun life choices, tänään taas täys työpäivä eli 8h Pokemonia, huomenna sit taas community day ni vähintään 3 h.... sit meen kattoo Hotel Transylvanian uuden leffan teatteriin. :DD Sit pitäis varmaan pelata vähän lisää ku otettiin yhen toisen pelaajan kans kisa et kumpi level uppaa nopeemmin, molemmilta puuttuu about 800k expaa. :DD Täl hetkellä pelissä erilaisia tuplaexpajuttuja meneillään maanantai-iltaan asti ni veikkaan et siihen asti pelaanki taas ihan kiireessä.... mut i swear to god sen jälkeen ku pääsen siihe seuraavalle levelille ni lepään loppu viikon. :D Miul on hirvee univelkakin oikeesti tän paskan pelin takia help. :DD ]
Callum

Callum started getting them plates and cutlery while Elliot cut the pizza.
"Table", he chose. After all, this was supposed to be part of their date so it would be nicer to sit by the table. And he was seriously going to make sure they'd spend less time watching the telly from now on as he wanted to make sure Elliot was entertained and active. Hopefully in nicer ways than what today had been like.
Callum also got them some of the orange juice and fruit pieces from that morning to the table before sitting down. The pizza looked just as amazing as it smelled, although he did consider that they might have over done it with the cheese. "This pizza makes me very happy", he laughed quietly.

[ Siis koht pakko mennä nukkumaan.... ei pysy silmät enää auki. :D Kyseenalaistan taas miun life choices, tänään taas täys työpäivä eli 8h Pokemonia, huomenna sit taas community day ni vähintään 3 h.... sit meen kattoo Hotel Transylvanian uuden leffan teatteriin. :DD Sit pitäis varmaan pelata vähän lisää ku otettiin yhen toisen pelaajan kans kisa et kumpi level uppaa nopeemmin, molemmilta puuttuu about 800k expaa. :DD Täl hetkellä pelissä erilaisia tuplaexpajuttuja meneillään maanantai-iltaan asti ni veikkaan et siihen asti pelaanki taas ihan kiireessä.... mut i swear to god sen jälkeen ku pääsen siihe seuraavalle levelille ni lepään loppu viikon. :D Miul on hirvee univelkakin oikeesti tän paskan pelin takia help. :DD ]
07.07.2018 23:25
(15/150)
Elliot

Elliot wasn't that hungry, but the pizza was looking mighty fine, so he'd definitely have a piece or two if Callum let him. "That's good. We should make it every day then", Elliot said maybe a bit more serious than he meant it. He was just so worried about Callum being unhappy that he'd make this killer cheese pizza every damn day if it would make Callum happy. "It's amazing", he sighed after the first bite, as it truly was a thing of beauty. He'd get so fat if they ate it every day, but he'd do it for Callum.

#voi ei :D en tajuu miten oot pystyny sitoutumaan siihen noin paljon :D:D kuulostaa kyl et on ollu hauskaa, though nytku oot puhunu et menee ihan työstä nii ehkä kannattaa tosiaan pitää välillä taukoo, ettei mee ihan maku koko jutusta! Kannattaa myös nukkua, mä taas oon nukkunu koko kesän niin helvetin huonosti että jos en tässä jossain kohtaa taas vaivu masennushorrokseen nii kuolen ku työt ja koulu alkaa taas#
Elliot

Elliot wasn't that hungry, but the pizza was looking mighty fine, so he'd definitely have a piece or two if Callum let him. "That's good. We should make it every day then", Elliot said maybe a bit more serious than he meant it. He was just so worried about Callum being unhappy that he'd make this killer cheese pizza every damn day if it would make Callum happy. "It's amazing", he sighed after the first bite, as it truly was a thing of beauty. He'd get so fat if they ate it every day, but he'd do it for Callum.

#voi ei :D en tajuu miten oot pystyny sitoutumaan siihen noin paljon :D:D kuulostaa kyl et on ollu hauskaa, though nytku oot puhunu et menee ihan työstä nii ehkä kannattaa tosiaan pitää välillä taukoo, ettei mee ihan maku koko jutusta! Kannattaa myös nukkua, mä taas oon nukkunu koko kesän niin helvetin huonosti että jos en tässä jossain kohtaa taas vaivu masennushorrokseen nii kuolen ku työt ja koulu alkaa taas#
07.07.2018 23:42
(16/150)
Callum

"I doubt it would make me very happy for long, then", Callum chuckled. It was good and amazing and made him happy, but he was fairly certain he'd go sick of it eventually if he was to have it every day. It was possibly just a little bit too much cheese. For now, however, he was very happy indeed to indulge in it.
"Listen, I know we were gonna have an extra lazy morning tomorrow, but...." Callum started after he had eaten some of the pizza. He cleared his throat nervously. "But would you mind if I... if I went to the morning service tomorrow?" he finished. He hadn't been to church for a while and he felt like suggesting it would make Elliot sad because Callum tended to go when he was feeling the most desolated. It gave him peace of mind and calmed him in a way but he didn't think Elliot ever appreciated it too much.

[ Joo no siis mie aattelin tänään just ihan samaa, että ei tää oo miust koht enää ees kivaa ku tää on tällasta raatamista. :DD Yleensä lähen ton yhen kaverin mukaan ja se jaksais pelata niinku tuntitolkulla, miulle riittäis vähempikin mut jään sit aina kuitenkin sitä auttamaan jne. Nooohhh sil on koht kaikki salit kultasena täältä miun kaupunginosasta ni tuskin se sit tulee enää tännekään niin useesti ni rauhottuu homma. :D

Mut eikä, voi ei! :( Sie aina nukut niin huonosti! :( Siun pitäis hommata jotain apua siihen, ei oo hyvä ku aina nukkuu huonosti. ]
Callum

"I doubt it would make me very happy for long, then", Callum chuckled. It was good and amazing and made him happy, but he was fairly certain he'd go sick of it eventually if he was to have it every day. It was possibly just a little bit too much cheese. For now, however, he was very happy indeed to indulge in it.
"Listen, I know we were gonna have an extra lazy morning tomorrow, but...." Callum started after he had eaten some of the pizza. He cleared his throat nervously. "But would you mind if I... if I went to the morning service tomorrow?" he finished. He hadn't been to church for a while and he felt like suggesting it would make Elliot sad because Callum tended to go when he was feeling the most desolated. It gave him peace of mind and calmed him in a way but he didn't think Elliot ever appreciated it too much.

[ Joo no siis mie aattelin tänään just ihan samaa, että ei tää oo miust koht enää ees kivaa ku tää on tällasta raatamista. :DD Yleensä lähen ton yhen kaverin mukaan ja se jaksais pelata niinku tuntitolkulla, miulle riittäis vähempikin mut jään sit aina kuitenkin sitä auttamaan jne. Nooohhh sil on koht kaikki salit kultasena täältä miun kaupunginosasta ni tuskin se sit tulee enää tännekään niin useesti ni rauhottuu homma. :D

Mut eikä, voi ei! :( Sie aina nukut niin huonosti! :( Siun pitäis hommata jotain apua siihen, ei oo hyvä ku aina nukkuu huonosti. ]
07.07.2018 23:53
(17/150)
Elliot

Elliot didn't understand this part of Callum very well, since he wasn't himself - and had never been - religious. But he didn't have anything against it, though it did indeed make him a bit sad, because he knew Callum only went to church when he wasn't doing that great. "Oh, I don't mind. I can drive you if you want. Or pick you up. If you're going to the church near uni or whatever.."

#aa sentään yleensä pelaat kaverin kans, mä oon kuvitellu sut lähinnä yksin pomppimassa jossain pusikoissa :D mut joo, siinä voi sit mennä kaverinki kaa sukset ristiin jos rupee itteää vitutaa pelaa nii paljon :D

Joo tiiän, pitäis tässä varmaan vähän muutenki käydä kyselemässä miten vois päästä vähän juttelemaan johonkin, alkaa taas olo olemaan vähän huono. Vituttaa vaan ku se on niin vaikee prosessi, ei olis yhtään paukkuja lähtee siihen atm#
Elliot

Elliot didn't understand this part of Callum very well, since he wasn't himself - and had never been - religious. But he didn't have anything against it, though it did indeed make him a bit sad, because he knew Callum only went to church when he wasn't doing that great. "Oh, I don't mind. I can drive you if you want. Or pick you up. If you're going to the church near uni or whatever.."

#aa sentään yleensä pelaat kaverin kans, mä oon kuvitellu sut lähinnä yksin pomppimassa jossain pusikoissa :D mut joo, siinä voi sit mennä kaverinki kaa sukset ristiin jos rupee itteää vitutaa pelaa nii paljon :D

Joo tiiän, pitäis tässä varmaan vähän muutenki käydä kyselemässä miten vois päästä vähän juttelemaan johonkin, alkaa taas olo olemaan vähän huono. Vituttaa vaan ku se on niin vaikee prosessi, ei olis yhtään paukkuja lähtee siihen atm#
08.07.2018 00:07
(18/150)
Callum

It was alright that Elliot didn't understand it - Callum didn't very well either. He even had number of reasons to hate the church and sometimes he did. And he did not count himself religious. And yet he found some sort of a peace and comfort there.
"Oh, no. You should rest", Callum said with a little smile. What would Elliot do while he was at the service anyway? "I can take the bus, it's no biggie."

[ No ennen pelasin yksin mut nyt oon ehkä kuukauden pelannut useesti tän yhen saman tyypin kanssa. :D

Ääh uskon kyllä. :( Se on niin perseestä et just avun hakeminen ja saaminenkin on tehty niin vaikeeks, miun mielestä noiden pitäis olla sellasia tosi matalan kynnyksen juttuja mihin pääsis heti. :( Tsemppaan siuta kuitenkin kovasti, että jaksaisin lähtee siihen hommaan!! You can do it, uskon siuhun! D: Vaik se on nyt rankkaa jne ni siit on sit pidemmässä juoksussa apua. D: Ja varmasti kannattais nyt yrittää hoitaa asiaa, eikä sit kun koulut ja työt on taas alkaneet, mitkä taas syö omalta osalta voimia!

Miun on nyt kuitenkin oikeesti ihan pakko käydä ite nukkumaan. D: Ei pysy silmät auki ja ajatukset kasassa. Koita siekin saada nukutuks! <3 Öitäää! ]
Callum

It was alright that Elliot didn't understand it - Callum didn't very well either. He even had number of reasons to hate the church and sometimes he did. And he did not count himself religious. And yet he found some sort of a peace and comfort there.
"Oh, no. You should rest", Callum said with a little smile. What would Elliot do while he was at the service anyway? "I can take the bus, it's no biggie."

[ No ennen pelasin yksin mut nyt oon ehkä kuukauden pelannut useesti tän yhen saman tyypin kanssa. :D

Ääh uskon kyllä. :( Se on niin perseestä et just avun hakeminen ja saaminenkin on tehty niin vaikeeks, miun mielestä noiden pitäis olla sellasia tosi matalan kynnyksen juttuja mihin pääsis heti. :( Tsemppaan siuta kuitenkin kovasti, että jaksaisin lähtee siihen hommaan!! You can do it, uskon siuhun! D: Vaik se on nyt rankkaa jne ni siit on sit pidemmässä juoksussa apua. D: Ja varmasti kannattais nyt yrittää hoitaa asiaa, eikä sit kun koulut ja työt on taas alkaneet, mitkä taas syö omalta osalta voimia!

Miun on nyt kuitenkin oikeesti ihan pakko käydä ite nukkumaan. D: Ei pysy silmät auki ja ajatukset kasassa. Koita siekin saada nukutuks! <3 Öitäää! ]
08.07.2018 00:14
(19/150)
Elliot

"Oh. Okay. What time is morning service?" Elliot asked, as he could not recall. He'd be happy to get some rest, but he doubted Callum could get up without waking him and getting back to sleep alone would be harder. Unless he was really tired or in a mood, then it might be easier. But maybe he could go for a run or do school stuff he needed to take care of tomorrow for the week, so waking up early wouldn't be the worst.

#Joo täytyy tutkiskella vähän vaihtoehtoja, voi olla että helpoin on odottaa että kouluterkka aukee taas, kaikki on aika kesälomalla. Mut kiitos, meitsi yrittää!

Ja öitää toivottavasti nukut hyvin! :)))#
Elliot

"Oh. Okay. What time is morning service?" Elliot asked, as he could not recall. He'd be happy to get some rest, but he doubted Callum could get up without waking him and getting back to sleep alone would be harder. Unless he was really tired or in a mood, then it might be easier. But maybe he could go for a run or do school stuff he needed to take care of tomorrow for the week, so waking up early wouldn't be the worst.

#Joo täytyy tutkiskella vähän vaihtoehtoja, voi olla että helpoin on odottaa että kouluterkka aukee taas, kaikki on aika kesälomalla. Mut kiitos, meitsi yrittää!

Ja öitää toivottavasti nukut hyvin! :)))#
08.07.2018 22:14
(20/150)
Callum

"The one I'm planning to go at starts at ten", Callum said and took some juice. He felt a little uneasy with the topic as he somehow felt like... Elliot judged him by it. He knew Elliot didn't get it at all and he had shown his displeasure before at Callum praying for things to work out and other things alike. "I was gonna suggest we could have lunch afterwards, like you could have come pick me up, but we've got enough pizza for tomorrow."

[ Ai nii kouluterveydenhuolto, tietysti! Unohdin sen olemassaolon. :F Mut joo, se varmasti paras vaihtoehto jos vaan selviit sinne asti ootella. D: ]
Callum

"The one I'm planning to go at starts at ten", Callum said and took some juice. He felt a little uneasy with the topic as he somehow felt like... Elliot judged him by it. He knew Elliot didn't get it at all and he had shown his displeasure before at Callum praying for things to work out and other things alike. "I was gonna suggest we could have lunch afterwards, like you could have come pick me up, but we've got enough pizza for tomorrow."

[ Ai nii kouluterveydenhuolto, tietysti! Unohdin sen olemassaolon. :F Mut joo, se varmasti paras vaihtoehto jos vaan selviit sinne asti ootella. D: ]
08.07.2018 22:39
(21/150)
Elliot

"Oh that's not that early then", Elliot said with a smile. He had thought Callum was going to go really early, but ten was humane. "We can! We can have the pizza for snack or dinner with like salad or something", he promised. "Then we can like go for a walk or something. Do stuff outside", he suggested. It wouldn't be their lazy day but he didn't mind.

#jep.. täs just äidin ja siskojen seurassa ja tuli jotenki mielenterveysasiat puheeks nii nää heitti just jotain läppää et eihän ne sun ahdistukset enää vaikuta reh reh kukaan näköjään huomaa mitää :D#
Elliot

"Oh that's not that early then", Elliot said with a smile. He had thought Callum was going to go really early, but ten was humane. "We can! We can have the pizza for snack or dinner with like salad or something", he promised. "Then we can like go for a walk or something. Do stuff outside", he suggested. It wouldn't be their lazy day but he didn't mind.

#jep.. täs just äidin ja siskojen seurassa ja tuli jotenki mielenterveysasiat puheeks nii nää heitti just jotain läppää et eihän ne sun ahdistukset enää vaikuta reh reh kukaan näköjään huomaa mitää :D#
08.07.2018 22:51
(22/150)
Callum

Callum wasn't super excited about the idea of walks or spending time outside in general but Elliot seemed excited by the idea and he wanted to keep Elliot entertained. And spending time outside really would do some good for himself.
"Sure, sound good", he promised and munched some of his pizza before continuing: "Maybe you could finally teach me some football..."

[ >:( No kyllä on aika tyhmää heiltäkin jos kuitenkin tietävät, että siulla on tätä taustaa. :( ]
Callum

Callum wasn't super excited about the idea of walks or spending time outside in general but Elliot seemed excited by the idea and he wanted to keep Elliot entertained. And spending time outside really would do some good for himself.
"Sure, sound good", he promised and munched some of his pizza before continuing: "Maybe you could finally teach me some football..."

[ >:( No kyllä on aika tyhmää heiltäkin jos kuitenkin tietävät, että siulla on tätä taustaa. :( ]
08.07.2018 23:14
(23/150)
Elliot

Elliot nodded. "Yeah, definitely", he said with a smile. They could just go to any park for it, Elliot just had to remember to take his ball with him. "I'll teach you all the tricks", he chuckled and had some more of the pizza. "Then we can have like ice cream in the park. We gotta check the weather though. No point in making plans if it's gonna rain."

#joo aika vähän sympatiaa tulee näis asioissa :(#
Elliot

Elliot nodded. "Yeah, definitely", he said with a smile. They could just go to any park for it, Elliot just had to remember to take his ball with him. "I'll teach you all the tricks", he chuckled and had some more of the pizza. "Then we can have like ice cream in the park. We gotta check the weather though. No point in making plans if it's gonna rain."

#joo aika vähän sympatiaa tulee näis asioissa :(#
08.07.2018 23:57
(24/150)
Callum

Callum laughed happily and actually, that could be kinda fun. He expected himself to be absolutely carbage at it but perhaps that's what would make it so fun and Elliot could feel all kinda of superior with his mad skills.
"Yeah. Fingers crossed it's gonna be fine", he hummed. He was done with his pizza, having had two slices already. But he still reached to have some of the fruit as a dessert. "I think I'd like to visit Knighton one of these days.... but don't know were I'd fine the time", he wondered. That was his second thing he liked to do when he had troubles here. Go home to Knighton. Which was weird too since he didn't usually enjoy his time there too much. Just last time there had been bit of a catastrophe.

[ Ihan tyhmää. :( Mut no joo feel you en vois ikinä ees kuvitella et kertoisin omille porukoille et hei tässä on nyt ollut vaikka mitä paskaa. :d Tulis vaan pahempi mieli sen jälkeen ]
Callum

Callum laughed happily and actually, that could be kinda fun. He expected himself to be absolutely carbage at it but perhaps that's what would make it so fun and Elliot could feel all kinda of superior with his mad skills.
"Yeah. Fingers crossed it's gonna be fine", he hummed. He was done with his pizza, having had two slices already. But he still reached to have some of the fruit as a dessert. "I think I'd like to visit Knighton one of these days.... but don't know were I'd fine the time", he wondered. That was his second thing he liked to do when he had troubles here. Go home to Knighton. Which was weird too since he didn't usually enjoy his time there too much. Just last time there had been bit of a catastrophe.

[ Ihan tyhmää. :( Mut no joo feel you en vois ikinä ees kuvitella et kertoisin omille porukoille et hei tässä on nyt ollut vaikka mitä paskaa. :d Tulis vaan pahempi mieli sen jälkeen ]
09.07.2018 00:06
(25/150)
Elliot

Elliot pouted a bit when Callum bought up wanting to go back home, because honestly.. of course Elliot was happy if Callum went back home to make mends again, but it felt more like running away from his problems here. "You could go on the weekends. You have time then right? Go after your classes Friday and come back Sunday evening. That's plenty time."

#joo emmäkään yleensä hirveesti kerro, joskus pakon edessä vähän jotain mut en haluu et perheen tarttis huolehtii musta :(#
Elliot

Elliot pouted a bit when Callum bought up wanting to go back home, because honestly.. of course Elliot was happy if Callum went back home to make mends again, but it felt more like running away from his problems here. "You could go on the weekends. You have time then right? Go after your classes Friday and come back Sunday evening. That's plenty time."

#joo emmäkään yleensä hirveesti kerro, joskus pakon edessä vähän jotain mut en haluu et perheen tarttis huolehtii musta :(#
09.07.2018 00:11
(26/150)
Callum

"Lisa's party is this weekend", Callum reminded Elliot. It'd be two weeks before he'd have a free weekend and well, it was unnecessary to make plans now since you didn't know what would happen before then. "Ugh, I still don't know about that though. Maybe going back to Knighton would give me an excuse to miss the party..." he wondered but knew for sure that Lisa would be so cross with him if he missed the party for less than a life and death type of a situation.

[ :(((( Mut kannattaa ajatella itteäänki, ku on terveys kuitekin kyseessä! ]
Callum

"Lisa's party is this weekend", Callum reminded Elliot. It'd be two weeks before he'd have a free weekend and well, it was unnecessary to make plans now since you didn't know what would happen before then. "Ugh, I still don't know about that though. Maybe going back to Knighton would give me an excuse to miss the party..." he wondered but knew for sure that Lisa would be so cross with him if he missed the party for less than a life and death type of a situation.

[ :(((( Mut kannattaa ajatella itteäänki, ku on terveys kuitekin kyseessä! ]
09.07.2018 00:26
(27/150)
Elliot

"Well the weekend after that. Or are you in a hurry going home?" Elliot asked. He wasn't really wanting to with Callum, not that he had asked, but was also reluctant to let him go alone since he'd be worried. "You shouldn't miss Lisa's party, I don't understand why you don't wanna go. If you don't want me going, that's fine I can stay home or find something else to do."

# nii noh sellasta se on#
Elliot

"Well the weekend after that. Or are you in a hurry going home?" Elliot asked. He wasn't really wanting to with Callum, not that he had asked, but was also reluctant to let him go alone since he'd be worried. "You shouldn't miss Lisa's party, I don't understand why you don't wanna go. If you don't want me going, that's fine I can stay home or find something else to do."

# nii noh sellasta se on#
09.07.2018 00:32
(28/150)
Callum

Callum shrugged. He wasn't exactly in a hurry and tomorrow he might already feel like not going at all. Right now he just wanted to do whatever that might make him feel better and ease the situation. He sighed and rolled his eyes when Elliot still acted so oblivious about the whole party thing. He did know why Callum didn't want to go!
"If I go, I'm probably gonna drink", he said. It was Lisa's party and he was weak. He doubted to could get away without drinking anything and if he drank a little, he'd probably be tempted to drink more. Besides, he just couldn't imagine himself having a good time at Lisa's party and not drinking. "And I don't want to... like, cause anything. And I don't want you to be the only one not drinking and whatever."

[ :((( ]
Callum

Callum shrugged. He wasn't exactly in a hurry and tomorrow he might already feel like not going at all. Right now he just wanted to do whatever that might make him feel better and ease the situation. He sighed and rolled his eyes when Elliot still acted so oblivious about the whole party thing. He did know why Callum didn't want to go!
"If I go, I'm probably gonna drink", he said. It was Lisa's party and he was weak. He doubted to could get away without drinking anything and if he drank a little, he'd probably be tempted to drink more. Besides, he just couldn't imagine himself having a good time at Lisa's party and not drinking. "And I don't want to... like, cause anything. And I don't want you to be the only one not drinking and whatever."

[ :((( ]
09.07.2018 00:40
(29/150)
Elliot

Elliot wasn't completely oblivious to it, obviously, he just felt like Callum was making it into a bigger problem than it needed to be. "Then I won't go and you can have a sleepover with Lisa. I can just stay home", he said with a shrug. "Lisa's your best friend you should go and have fun with her. I can be alone for one night. It would probably do us both some good."
Elliot

Elliot wasn't completely oblivious to it, obviously, he just felt like Callum was making it into a bigger problem than it needed to be. "Then I won't go and you can have a sleepover with Lisa. I can just stay home", he said with a shrug. "Lisa's your best friend you should go and have fun with her. I can be alone for one night. It would probably do us both some good."
09.07.2018 00:46
(30/150)
Callum

"Ugh, and what, listen to her have sex with her boyfriend at night?" Callum asked and made a gagging face. He was sure Lisa would be more than happy to accommodate Callum for the night and he wouldn't even have to stay in her room, where she undoubtedly would be spending her night with her boyfriend (unless she was passed out drunk, something Callum wouldn't be too surprised about). But he just didn't like the idea of leaving Elliot on his own either, and somehow going to a party to have fun while leaving Elliot alone just didn't sound right.
Callum

"Ugh, and what, listen to her have sex with her boyfriend at night?" Callum asked and made a gagging face. He was sure Lisa would be more than happy to accommodate Callum for the night and he wouldn't even have to stay in her room, where she undoubtedly would be spending her night with her boyfriend (unless she was passed out drunk, something Callum wouldn't be too surprised about). But he just didn't like the idea of leaving Elliot on his own either, and somehow going to a party to have fun while leaving Elliot alone just didn't sound right.
09.07.2018 00:57
(31/150)
Elliot

Elliot laughed and shook his head. "Drink enough and you won't here anything. Pass right out", he chuckled. Maybe Callum had a point, but if Lisa drank the way she usually did she'd probably pass out before managing much anything. "But seriously, don't you think Lisa will be really sad if you don't?" He asked. Elliot would be really sad if Michael didn't come to his birthday party if invited and tried to make half assed excuses about it.
Elliot

Elliot laughed and shook his head. "Drink enough and you won't here anything. Pass right out", he chuckled. Maybe Callum had a point, but if Lisa drank the way she usually did she'd probably pass out before managing much anything. "But seriously, don't you think Lisa will be really sad if you don't?" He asked. Elliot would be really sad if Michael didn't come to his birthday party if invited and tried to make half assed excuses about it.
09.07.2018 01:05
(32/150)
Callum

"No, I think she'll be livid", Callum chuckled. Or that's how she'd come across anyway and Callum didn't know how he could make it up to her. And still he didn't feel much like going. "What if _I_ get really horny and make an arse of myself?" he asked. He always did when he was drunk, but of course he hadn't been for ages. Probably not since Elliot's birthday or something.

[ Nukkumaan! Koita siekin saada nukutuks. :-( Öitä! ]
Callum

"No, I think she'll be livid", Callum chuckled. Or that's how she'd come across anyway and Callum didn't know how he could make it up to her. And still he didn't feel much like going. "What if _I_ get really horny and make an arse of myself?" he asked. He always did when he was drunk, but of course he hadn't been for ages. Probably not since Elliot's birthday or something.

[ Nukkumaan! Koita siekin saada nukutuks. :-( Öitä! ]
09.07.2018 01:11
(33/150)
Elliot

Elliot shook his head, angry Lisa was scary. "Well... would that be so bad? I mean, what's the worst that could happen? You whine about being horny and I tell you to sleep it off?" He asked with a shrug. Of course worse things could happen, but like Elliot wasn't going to do anything with Callum if he was really drunk because that didn't seem right. But maybe Callum could take care of his horniness by himself and get more comfortable with his body.

#yritetään öitä! :)#
Elliot

Elliot shook his head, angry Lisa was scary. "Well... would that be so bad? I mean, what's the worst that could happen? You whine about being horny and I tell you to sleep it off?" He asked with a shrug. Of course worse things could happen, but like Elliot wasn't going to do anything with Callum if he was really drunk because that didn't seem right. But maybe Callum could take care of his horniness by himself and get more comfortable with his body.

#yritetään öitä! :)#
09.07.2018 10:49
(34/150)
Callum

Callum shook his head.
"I meant more like... What if you're here, I'm there and I make an arse of myself there?" Callum asked since Elliot had suggested he spent the night there. What if he'd whine to random people about being horny since he knew he wouldn't be getting to Elliot?!
Callum

Callum shook his head.
"I meant more like... What if you're here, I'm there and I make an arse of myself there?" Callum asked since Elliot had suggested he spent the night there. What if he'd whine to random people about being horny since he knew he wouldn't be getting to Elliot?!
09.07.2018 18:20
(35/150)
Elliot

Elliot pouted because he didn't like that idea. "You'd just have to not do that. It's not like you lose all sense even when drunk, right? Like you wouldn't cheat on me or anything", he said. People would probably just find it funny if Callum was horny and complainy, as long as he kept his hands to himself. "You could call and complain to me. I'd love to hear all about how horny and drunk you are", he chuckled.
Elliot

Elliot pouted because he didn't like that idea. "You'd just have to not do that. It's not like you lose all sense even when drunk, right? Like you wouldn't cheat on me or anything", he said. People would probably just find it funny if Callum was horny and complainy, as long as he kept his hands to himself. "You could call and complain to me. I'd love to hear all about how horny and drunk you are", he chuckled.
09.07.2018 20:37
(36/150)
Callum

"No, of course I would cheat on you, that's not what I'm saying", Callum said quickly because no, he wasn't worried about that. He just didn't want to make a fool of himself or like start opening up to someone on just why he was so horny. Of course, he didn't even know if he would get horny, no matter how drunk. He had not been feeling that for a while.
Callum looked down on his fruit then and looked a little sad with his shoulders slumped forward. "Would you really? Even after today..."
Callum

"No, of course I would cheat on you, that's not what I'm saying", Callum said quickly because no, he wasn't worried about that. He just didn't want to make a fool of himself or like start opening up to someone on just why he was so horny. Of course, he didn't even know if he would get horny, no matter how drunk. He had not been feeling that for a while.
Callum looked down on his fruit then and looked a little sad with his shoulders slumped forward. "Would you really? Even after today..."
09.07.2018 21:40
(37/150)
Elliot

Elliot really hoped Callum was telling the truth and he wouldn't cheat on him. It might be nicer and less pressured to get off with someone else...
Elliot sighed a bit and nudged Callum under the table with his foot. "Of course I would", he said. He might not be making any advances for a while, but he wouldn't mind talking on the phone with Callum about it.
Elliot

Elliot really hoped Callum was telling the truth and he wouldn't cheat on him. It might be nicer and less pressured to get off with someone else...
Elliot sighed a bit and nudged Callum under the table with his foot. "Of course I would", he said. He might not be making any advances for a while, but he wouldn't mind talking on the phone with Callum about it.
10.07.2018 00:27
(38/150)
Callum

Callum pulled his legs back, away from Elliot's touch. He kind of felt like crying again, the topic made him anxious and sad, even if he himself had initiated it.
"Do you still want to have sex with me?" he asked, his eyes glued on the table. What a lovely chit chat over dinner. Callum wasn't looking to start a new drama and he very much planned on having them go on that ghost tour but he couldn't help asking.
Callum

Callum pulled his legs back, away from Elliot's touch. He kind of felt like crying again, the topic made him anxious and sad, even if he himself had initiated it.
"Do you still want to have sex with me?" he asked, his eyes glued on the table. What a lovely chit chat over dinner. Callum wasn't looking to start a new drama and he very much planned on having them go on that ghost tour but he couldn't help asking.
10.07.2018 00:51
(39/150)
Elliot

It was weird how their questions and fears seemed to rotate on like few weekly basis. Elliot had just been asking these questions. "Why wouldn't I want to?" He said with a sigh, tucking his legs back too. "I do want to. Things are just so difficult", he said quietly, looking down at the table. He didn't want start drama either, but he wasn't lying, things were hard right now but they'd work through it hopefully.
Elliot

It was weird how their questions and fears seemed to rotate on like few weekly basis. Elliot had just been asking these questions. "Why wouldn't I want to?" He said with a sigh, tucking his legs back too. "I do want to. Things are just so difficult", he said quietly, looking down at the table. He didn't want start drama either, but he wasn't lying, things were hard right now but they'd work through it hopefully.
10.07.2018 01:08
(40/150)
Callum

Callum shrugged. He could name a number of reasons Elliot wouldn't want to have sex with him again and just earlier he had suggested they wouldn't. And just when Callum had realized that he did want to. Elliot was very right about the difficulty of their affairs though.
"Yeah... It's just, I'd understand if you didn't want to..." he muttered and glanced Elliot. He felt guilty and embarrassed and just... hurting by what had happened. He had calmed down and he was looking to have a good time, but the feeling had not left. It crushed him a little more every time he gave himself a chance to think about it.
Callum

Callum shrugged. He could name a number of reasons Elliot wouldn't want to have sex with him again and just earlier he had suggested they wouldn't. And just when Callum had realized that he did want to. Elliot was very right about the difficulty of their affairs though.
"Yeah... It's just, I'd understand if you didn't want to..." he muttered and glanced Elliot. He felt guilty and embarrassed and just... hurting by what had happened. He had calmed down and he was looking to have a good time, but the feeling had not left. It crushed him a little more every time he gave himself a chance to think about it.
10.07.2018 01:16
(41/150)
Elliot

Elliot was just worried about Callum, and he didn't feel like he got his feelings across no matter how much he explained them. At least hadn't made much of a difference with him. "You are being silly. There's no way that would happen", he said. "I want to make things work. We're going to fix this whole mess at one point or another. It's not like I want to break up or anything."
Elliot

Elliot was just worried about Callum, and he didn't feel like he got his feelings across no matter how much he explained them. At least hadn't made much of a difference with him. "You are being silly. There's no way that would happen", he said. "I want to make things work. We're going to fix this whole mess at one point or another. It's not like I want to break up or anything."
10.07.2018 01:32
(42/150)
Callum

Callum was pretty much swallowing his tears again but nodded.
"Okay. Good", he said. At least that was something. And they were on the same page: he didn't want to break up either and he wanted to make things work. He just really didn't know how. "Maybe we need a couples therapy", he suggested half jokingly and sniffed a little. He was about to point out that church did that but perhaps they didn't do it for gay people.
Callum

Callum was pretty much swallowing his tears again but nodded.
"Okay. Good", he said. At least that was something. And they were on the same page: he didn't want to break up either and he wanted to make things work. He just really didn't know how. "Maybe we need a couples therapy", he suggested half jokingly and sniffed a little. He was about to point out that church did that but perhaps they didn't do it for gay people.
10.07.2018 01:39
(43/150)
Elliot

Elliot shrugged, he wasn't sure if they needed therapy as a couple, by themselves sure. Like Elliot needed loads and loads of therapy, but he still felt like Callum could use some his own too. "We both have things we need to figure out. If you feel like we should do it together then yeah, maybe we should try couples therapy..." Elliog said, not really in the mood to joke about it.
Elliot

Elliot shrugged, he wasn't sure if they needed therapy as a couple, by themselves sure. Like Elliot needed loads and loads of therapy, but he still felt like Callum could use some his own too. "We both have things we need to figure out. If you feel like we should do it together then yeah, maybe we should try couples therapy..." Elliog said, not really in the mood to joke about it.
10.07.2018 02:06
(44/150)
Callum

"Well, no, I think it's fine", Callum said quickly and started getting up. They probably could benefit from it but he had hard enough time talking about his feelings in privacy like this. He could hardly imagine doing so with a stranger. "I'm sorry, I'm making this weird again", he sighed before taking his dishes to the sink. There was something wrong with him for sure but he needed to chill about it.
Callum

"Well, no, I think it's fine", Callum said quickly and started getting up. They probably could benefit from it but he had hard enough time talking about his feelings in privacy like this. He could hardly imagine doing so with a stranger. "I'm sorry, I'm making this weird again", he sighed before taking his dishes to the sink. There was something wrong with him for sure but he needed to chill about it.
10.07.2018 10:33
(45/150)
Elliot

Elliot sighed quietly to himself when Callum dismissed it all so quickly. Elliot knew that accepting help was really hard, it had taken a lot for him to finally get started getting some counceling, so he understood but still. "It's okay, don't worry about it", he said, getting up too and starting to pack away the remaining food. "I'm just glad you're at least talking to me about it. A bit", he hummed and took the remaining pizza into the kitchen and returned for the fruit and his dishes.
Elliot

Elliot sighed quietly to himself when Callum dismissed it all so quickly. Elliot knew that accepting help was really hard, it had taken a lot for him to finally get started getting some counceling, so he understood but still. "It's okay, don't worry about it", he said, getting up too and starting to pack away the remaining food. "I'm just glad you're at least talking to me about it. A bit", he hummed and took the remaining pizza into the kitchen and returned for the fruit and his dishes.
10.07.2018 12:56
(46/150)
Callum

Callum smiled quickly before concentrating on the dishes. They cleared everything up in a silence and once done, Callum put his hands onto his hip and looked at Elliot.
"Do you want to drive, or should we take the underground?" he asked, knowing the answer already. When did Elliot ever want to take the underground despite it being the much more convenient option. "The tube would take us right to the place though."
Callum

Callum smiled quickly before concentrating on the dishes. They cleared everything up in a silence and once done, Callum put his hands onto his hip and looked at Elliot.
"Do you want to drive, or should we take the underground?" he asked, knowing the answer already. When did Elliot ever want to take the underground despite it being the much more convenient option. "The tube would take us right to the place though."
10.07.2018 17:31
(47/150)
Elliot

Elliot wanted to drive, of course, but maybe he could do the underground too.. "Maybe we could take the underground... It's might set me on the right mood to be scared", he chuckled. Well, he wasn't scared of the tube, it was just disgusting. "If you think it's more convinient we can.. take the underground. I don't mind."
Elliot

Elliot wanted to drive, of course, but maybe he could do the underground too.. "Maybe we could take the underground... It's might set me on the right mood to be scared", he chuckled. Well, he wasn't scared of the tube, it was just disgusting. "If you think it's more convinient we can.. take the underground. I don't mind."
10.07.2018 18:56
(48/150)
Callum

Callum laughed quietly at that.
"Okay. Maybe we can take the taxi back if we're too scared to go underground, or too tired", he suggested but one of them would have to be absolutely terrified or exhausted for him to be content with that option "I think we could start making our way then. Don't wanna be late for the ghosts", he chuckled.
Callum

Callum laughed quietly at that.
"Okay. Maybe we can take the taxi back if we're too scared to go underground, or too tired", he suggested but one of them would have to be absolutely terrified or exhausted for him to be content with that option "I think we could start making our way then. Don't wanna be late for the ghosts", he chuckled.
10.07.2018 19:47
(49/150)
Elliot

They headed out then, and Elliot let Callum lead the way and quide them in the underground. It wasn't rush hour anymore, so not a huge amount of people were on the move, which made it easier for Elliot. They even got seats beside each other which was nice. Elliot was a bit shy but reached to take Callum's hand in the middle of their commute, there were still bunch of people and he was a bit nervous.
Elliot

They headed out then, and Elliot let Callum lead the way and quide them in the underground. It wasn't rush hour anymore, so not a huge amount of people were on the move, which made it easier for Elliot. They even got seats beside each other which was nice. Elliot was a bit shy but reached to take Callum's hand in the middle of their commute, there were still bunch of people and he was a bit nervous.
10.07.2018 20:06
(50/150)
Callum

It was a surprisingly quiet time to be travelling, in fact, for which Callum was grateful as it was easier for Elliot for sure. He still looked a little distressed but it wasn't going to be a very long ride. It would have taken much longer to drive there.
"You getting in the mood yet?" he hummed and squeezed Elliot's hand when he took it. He lifted their joined hands and pressed a small kiss onto Elliot's palm.
Callum

It was a surprisingly quiet time to be travelling, in fact, for which Callum was grateful as it was easier for Elliot for sure. He still looked a little distressed but it wasn't going to be a very long ride. It would have taken much longer to drive there.
"You getting in the mood yet?" he hummed and squeezed Elliot's hand when he took it. He lifted their joined hands and pressed a small kiss onto Elliot's palm.
10.07.2018 20:11
(51/150)
Elliot

Elliot chuckled a bit. "I don't know, maybe. I'm waiting for the lights to flicker or something, then I know we're entering ghost territory", he said and squeezed Callum's hand when he was so gentle with him. It was nice but Elliot wasn't sure what to make of them right now. They were acting so normal right now, but Elliot wasn't sure if things between them were actually that great.
Elliot

Elliot chuckled a bit. "I don't know, maybe. I'm waiting for the lights to flicker or something, then I know we're entering ghost territory", he said and squeezed Callum's hand when he was so gentle with him. It was nice but Elliot wasn't sure what to make of them right now. They were acting so normal right now, but Elliot wasn't sure if things between them were actually that great.
10.07.2018 20:56
(52/150)
Callum

"Don't worry, I'll protect you", Callum hummed and petted Elliot's hand. The rest of the drive was very uneventful and there were no flickering lights either, so perhaps this whole ghost tour thing was going to be a big hoax. Callum was still kinda excited, but the day's drama had certainly eaten some of that.
Callum was fine with the underground, but had a terrible sense of direction otherwise so once they emerged back on surface of the street, he had trouble guiding them to the right direction. Despite the help of Google maps.
"Jesus Christ, why can't the street names be more easily visible?" he frowned in frustration and showed Elliot the google maps. "Look, we need to get to that church. Which street is it?"
Callum

"Don't worry, I'll protect you", Callum hummed and petted Elliot's hand. The rest of the drive was very uneventful and there were no flickering lights either, so perhaps this whole ghost tour thing was going to be a big hoax. Callum was still kinda excited, but the day's drama had certainly eaten some of that.
Callum was fine with the underground, but had a terrible sense of direction otherwise so once they emerged back on surface of the street, he had trouble guiding them to the right direction. Despite the help of Google maps.
"Jesus Christ, why can't the street names be more easily visible?" he frowned in frustration and showed Elliot the google maps. "Look, we need to get to that church. Which street is it?"
10.07.2018 21:08
(53/150)
Elliot

Elliot followed after Callum, taking in their surroundings, and he kinda knew where they were. "Oh I think it's that way", he said after looking at the map and then their choice of streets.
They went that way and managed to find the right place, Elliot holding onto Callum's hand as they joined the others apparently coming on the tour as well.
Elliot

Elliot followed after Callum, taking in their surroundings, and he kinda knew where they were. "Oh I think it's that way", he said after looking at the map and then their choice of streets.
They went that way and managed to find the right place, Elliot holding onto Callum's hand as they joined the others apparently coming on the tour as well.
10.07.2018 21:38
(54/150)
Callum

It was good Elliot seemed more confident with the map reading, and as a result they found the right place and were there on time. There were already people gathering, but they had like fifteen minutes before the tour was scheduled to start so they had time to prepare themselves. There seemed to be a bunch of tourists joining them at least. Not a big surprise.
"Oooh, pretty spooky old church, huh", he teased Elliot and nudged him a little. It was an old, stone church indeed but Callum wouldn't have normally called it spooky. It was quite pretty, actually.
Callum

It was good Elliot seemed more confident with the map reading, and as a result they found the right place and were there on time. There were already people gathering, but they had like fifteen minutes before the tour was scheduled to start so they had time to prepare themselves. There seemed to be a bunch of tourists joining them at least. Not a big surprise.
"Oooh, pretty spooky old church, huh", he teased Elliot and nudged him a little. It was an old, stone church indeed but Callum wouldn't have normally called it spooky. It was quite pretty, actually.
10.07.2018 21:50
(55/150)
Elliot

Elliot eyed the church and it did look scary when you thought about it. "Dooooooon't", Elliot laughed and pushed Callum playfully. He wanted to be strong and manly, not scared of stupid ghosts, but with Callum he could be more relaxed. Still, being scared was kinda girly. "You're not suppose to scare me, you're here to be my rock and support!"
Elliot

Elliot eyed the church and it did look scary when you thought about it. "Dooooooon't", Elliot laughed and pushed Callum playfully. He wanted to be strong and manly, not scared of stupid ghosts, but with Callum he could be more relaxed. Still, being scared was kinda girly. "You're not suppose to scare me, you're here to be my rock and support!"
10.07.2018 22:03
(56/150)
Callum

"It'll be nicer to be your rock and support when I've got you properly scared first", Callum claimed with a chuckle. He liked teasing Elliot like this but perhaps it was cruel. "What are you so scared of anyway?" he hummed. Callum wasn't really scared, at least not yet. But he was hoping to get the creeps, it was so much fun to be a little scared. Same as with horror films!
Callum

"It'll be nicer to be your rock and support when I've got you properly scared first", Callum claimed with a chuckle. He liked teasing Elliot like this but perhaps it was cruel. "What are you so scared of anyway?" he hummed. Callum wasn't really scared, at least not yet. But he was hoping to get the creeps, it was so much fun to be a little scared. Same as with horror films!
10.07.2018 22:14
(57/150)
Elliot

Elliot laughed again. "Well, I guess. You have to be my rock and support forever", he said and got closer to Callum. He'd have ghost trauma and Callum would have to look out for ghost forever. "I don't know, that ghost will eat me?" He chuckled. "No but seriously, I'm afraid there'll be like jump scares or something. I'm gonna be on edge this whole time."
Elliot

Elliot laughed again. "Well, I guess. You have to be my rock and support forever", he said and got closer to Callum. He'd have ghost trauma and Callum would have to look out for ghost forever. "I don't know, that ghost will eat me?" He chuckled. "No but seriously, I'm afraid there'll be like jump scares or something. I'm gonna be on edge this whole time."
10.07.2018 22:36
(58/150)
Callum

"I will", Callum promised quietly, maybe with a little too much meaning for a moment that was supposed to be light. He hoped to be Elliot's rock and support forever. Thinking of that made him wonder how Elliot would react if he proposed to him right then and there, vowing his rockiness and support to him for the end of days. Well that was stupid of course but it passed his mind and distracted him for a moment. "Hmm? Oh, don't worry. I don't think this is that kind of a tour", he hummed. He didn't imagine there being jump scares or anything.
After a while someone came to check their tickets for the tour and Callum flashed them from his phone. Once they were all set, their host for the night emerged out of the old church. He was a man on his fifties, very good with his words and knew how to grab an audience. The tour began with him telling them about the history of the church. Apparently it involved gruesome murders and mystery, what a great start.
Callum

"I will", Callum promised quietly, maybe with a little too much meaning for a moment that was supposed to be light. He hoped to be Elliot's rock and support forever. Thinking of that made him wonder how Elliot would react if he proposed to him right then and there, vowing his rockiness and support to him for the end of days. Well that was stupid of course but it passed his mind and distracted him for a moment. "Hmm? Oh, don't worry. I don't think this is that kind of a tour", he hummed. He didn't imagine there being jump scares or anything.
After a while someone came to check their tickets for the tour and Callum flashed them from his phone. Once they were all set, their host for the night emerged out of the old church. He was a man on his fifties, very good with his words and knew how to grab an audience. The tour began with him telling them about the history of the church. Apparently it involved gruesome murders and mystery, what a great start.
10.07.2018 22:43
(59/150)
Elliot

Elliot still wasn't convinced if he shouldn't be on the look out for a jump scare, some tours were gimmicky like that. But their tour guide was good, he had Elliot's attention right away. Hearing about the church was chilling and he held onto Callum's hand tightly and giggled nervously along the group when there were jokes and a random clang somewhere out of sight.
Elliot

Elliot still wasn't convinced if he shouldn't be on the look out for a jump scare, some tours were gimmicky like that. But their tour guide was good, he had Elliot's attention right away. Hearing about the church was chilling and he held onto Callum's hand tightly and giggled nervously along the group when there were jokes and a random clang somewhere out of sight.
10.07.2018 23:18
(60/150)
Callum

Callum found the history of the church more fascinating than scary. Most of it might just be bullshit though so he made a mental note to google it later. He squeezed Elliot's hand and from the church they started heading towards the church's cemetery. Their host/guide kept talking as they walked but Callum took the chance to check on Elliot as well.
"You okay?" he hummed. "Remind me google like everything he says tonight, I want to know if any of it is true", he chuckled in quiet whisper.
Callum

Callum found the history of the church more fascinating than scary. Most of it might just be bullshit though so he made a mental note to google it later. He squeezed Elliot's hand and from the church they started heading towards the church's cemetery. Their host/guide kept talking as they walked but Callum took the chance to check on Elliot as well.
"You okay?" he hummed. "Remind me google like everything he says tonight, I want to know if any of it is true", he chuckled in quiet whisper.
10.07.2018 23:30
(61/150)
Elliot

Elliot smiled a bit and nodded. "Yeah this is fun. Not as scary as I thought", he said. It was interesting and a bit scary, enough to give Elliot little tingles at the bottom of his stomach, but not enough to have hin proper scared. "I will. You think all this could just be bullshit?" He asked quietly. It hadn't even crossed his mind, he figured it was all at least partially true.
Elliot

Elliot smiled a bit and nodded. "Yeah this is fun. Not as scary as I thought", he said. It was interesting and a bit scary, enough to give Elliot little tingles at the bottom of his stomach, but not enough to have hin proper scared. "I will. You think all this could just be bullshit?" He asked quietly. It hadn't even crossed his mind, he figured it was all at least partially true.
10.07.2018 23:56
(62/150)
Callum

Callum hummed and secretly hoped it would get scarier so he'd get to be there for Elliot's support. He liked it when he got to do that.
"No, I don't think so, that'd be stupid. But still", Callum muttered. He was sure it was all based on something true for sure but how much, that he'd find out later. For now he'd just enjoy the show. They walked across the graveyard and their host would tell them stories all over. The evening was darkening and the graveyard was actually getting kinda creepy. You could hear random noises every now and then and Callum wasn't sure if they were accidental or planned to scare them. Doing a pretty good job at that though, as there were at least two girls who looked pretty freaked out as they carried on their tour. From the graveyard they were headed to a nearby ally.
Callum

Callum hummed and secretly hoped it would get scarier so he'd get to be there for Elliot's support. He liked it when he got to do that.
"No, I don't think so, that'd be stupid. But still", Callum muttered. He was sure it was all based on something true for sure but how much, that he'd find out later. For now he'd just enjoy the show. They walked across the graveyard and their host would tell them stories all over. The evening was darkening and the graveyard was actually getting kinda creepy. You could hear random noises every now and then and Callum wasn't sure if they were accidental or planned to scare them. Doing a pretty good job at that though, as there were at least two girls who looked pretty freaked out as they carried on their tour. From the graveyard they were headed to a nearby ally.
11.07.2018 00:09
(63/150)
Elliot

It did start to get scarier the darker it got. Elliot didn't want to appear like a complete loser or like a girl, so tried to be strong. Well, at least he was less obvious about it, he held onto Callum's hand tight and pressed closer to him at times. But still it wasn't unbearably scary, just fun scary and Elliot was having a good time.
Elliot

It did start to get scarier the darker it got. Elliot didn't want to appear like a complete loser or like a girl, so tried to be strong. Well, at least he was less obvious about it, he held onto Callum's hand tight and pressed closer to him at times. But still it wasn't unbearably scary, just fun scary and Elliot was having a good time.
11.07.2018 00:32
(64/150)
Callum

Callum was having a good time too. He probably would have had a even better had it not been for the drama, but maybe they could do another ghost tour some time. Or like Jack the Ripper kind of a thing.
From the alley the continued their way and visited a number of places. There was another ally and another graveside as well as an old pub and an old factory side. There were no actual jump scares, but definitely some well timed crashes and car honks at different locations. Some of them even had Callum flinch before resulting into a bursts of giggles.
The tour lasted about an hour and they were just about to reach the end of it when Callum decided that he did need a good scare out of Elliot. So when the time was right, he let go off Elliot's hand and at the same time immediately jumped on him, grabbing his sides and exclaimed a "boo" by Elliot's ear.
Callum

Callum was having a good time too. He probably would have had a even better had it not been for the drama, but maybe they could do another ghost tour some time. Or like Jack the Ripper kind of a thing.
From the alley the continued their way and visited a number of places. There was another ally and another graveside as well as an old pub and an old factory side. There were no actual jump scares, but definitely some well timed crashes and car honks at different locations. Some of them even had Callum flinch before resulting into a bursts of giggles.
The tour lasted about an hour and they were just about to reach the end of it when Callum decided that he did need a good scare out of Elliot. So when the time was right, he let go off Elliot's hand and at the same time immediately jumped on him, grabbing his sides and exclaimed a "boo" by Elliot's ear.
11.07.2018 00:42
(65/150)
Elliot

Elliot was getting increasingly scared and more clingy with Callum as the tour went on, it definitely got scarier or Elliot got too into it. So Callum's scare was uncalled for and Elliot probably had a heart attack. He yelped and flinched away from Callum. When he realized it was just Callum, he pouted in betrayal. "Why would you do that?" He asked, but couldn't help but to giggle, holding his hand on his chest. Hos heart was pounding.
Elliot

Elliot was getting increasingly scared and more clingy with Callum as the tour went on, it definitely got scarier or Elliot got too into it. So Callum's scare was uncalled for and Elliot probably had a heart attack. He yelped and flinched away from Callum. When he realized it was just Callum, he pouted in betrayal. "Why would you do that?" He asked, but couldn't help but to giggle, holding his hand on his chest. Hos heart was pounding.
11.07.2018 00:57
(66/150)
Callum

Elliot's yelp made some of the other people have a scare as well, but all ended in good hearten laughter. Callum was laughing too and shrugged.
"Wanted to give you a night to really remember", he claimed innocently and moved closer to Elliot to give him a kiss on the lips. He could tell that one of the tourists really stared at them then but at least didn't say anything. And the tour was just coming to an end so they'd be parting ways. "Did you have fun?" he chuckled.
Callum

Elliot's yelp made some of the other people have a scare as well, but all ended in good hearten laughter. Callum was laughing too and shrugged.
"Wanted to give you a night to really remember", he claimed innocently and moved closer to Elliot to give him a kiss on the lips. He could tell that one of the tourists really stared at them then but at least didn't say anything. And the tour was just coming to an end so they'd be parting ways. "Did you have fun?" he chuckled.
11.07.2018 01:08
(67/150)
Elliot

Elliot shook his head a little bit, but was all smiles and shy when Callum kissed him. He'd definitely remember this, it had been fun and scary and he was glad they had come dispite their drama. "Yeah, definitely", he said. "Did you? Was it interesting? You didn't seem too scared", he claimed but had not been paying too close attention to that.
Elliot

Elliot shook his head a little bit, but was all smiles and shy when Callum kissed him. He'd definitely remember this, it had been fun and scary and he was glad they had come dispite their drama. "Yeah, definitely", he said. "Did you? Was it interesting? You didn't seem too scared", he claimed but had not been paying too close attention to that.
11.07.2018 01:17
(68/150)
Callum

"Yeah, loads", Callum answered brightly. It had been interesting and informative and a bit scary too. "I was a little scared. But maybe next time we could do like a Jack the Ripper kind of a thing. Or a jump scare thing", he pondered. This was definitely something he'd enjoy doing again if they ever were short of ideas for what to do.
Callum

"Yeah, loads", Callum answered brightly. It had been interesting and informative and a bit scary too. "I was a little scared. But maybe next time we could do like a Jack the Ripper kind of a thing. Or a jump scare thing", he pondered. This was definitely something he'd enjoy doing again if they ever were short of ideas for what to do.
11.07.2018 01:24
(69/150)
Elliot

"I cannot do a jump scare one. Jack the Ripper is possible", Elliot promised with a laugh. This suspenceful thing had been bad enough. "This was really fun, thank you for taking me", he said and reached to give Callum a quick kiss. They had had a good time. "I would've never come on one these on my own. I learned all kinds of new scary things. Places to avoid..!"
Elliot

"I cannot do a jump scare one. Jack the Ripper is possible", Elliot promised with a laugh. This suspenceful thing had been bad enough. "This was really fun, thank you for taking me", he said and reached to give Callum a quick kiss. They had had a good time. "I would've never come on one these on my own. I learned all kinds of new scary things. Places to avoid..!"
11.07.2018 01:31
(70/150)
Callum

Callum laughed too and since the tour had reached its end they started heading away. Callum held on Elliot's hand tightly and felt pretty happy with his life despite all the horrible misfortune he was in. But right now, in this moment, he felt happy and in love and loved.
"You are most welcome", he chuckled. "Aww, don't be like that. I was already making all kinds of plans for these places. I thought for a second to propose to you there", Callum laughed and wasn't even joking since the thought had passed his mind! He wouldn't do it though. Unless he was afraid Elliot would say no. Then he might pick a time and place where he'd be too distressed to say no.
Callum

Callum laughed too and since the tour had reached its end they started heading away. Callum held on Elliot's hand tightly and felt pretty happy with his life despite all the horrible misfortune he was in. But right now, in this moment, he felt happy and in love and loved.
"You are most welcome", he chuckled. "Aww, don't be like that. I was already making all kinds of plans for these places. I thought for a second to propose to you there", Callum laughed and wasn't even joking since the thought had passed his mind! He wouldn't do it though. Unless he was afraid Elliot would say no. Then he might pick a time and place where he'd be too distressed to say no.
11.07.2018 01:37
(71/150)
Elliot

Elliot was quiet for a second, all dumbfounded and smiling like an idiot. "Really?" He said with a laugh, not sure if to believe Callum or not. "I don't want a scary proposal. I want a sweet one if anything", he said and nudged Callum, letting him lead the way again since their tour had ended. "You're so cute. Should we do something else before heading home? Or are you sleepy?"
Elliot

Elliot was quiet for a second, all dumbfounded and smiling like an idiot. "Really?" He said with a laugh, not sure if to believe Callum or not. "I don't want a scary proposal. I want a sweet one if anything", he said and nudged Callum, letting him lead the way again since their tour had ended. "You're so cute. Should we do something else before heading home? Or are you sleepy?"
11.07.2018 01:44
(72/150)
Callum

Of course Callum would give Elliot a sweet proposal if anything. Sometimes he did daydream of that, or of Elliot's proposing him, but they had barely met, really met, just a year ago. It was probably too soon to really do anything about it, but he was free to do his daydreaming.
"No, not at all! Anything you have in mind?" Callum asked, perking up. He was a little tired from all the walking but he was up for the evening and their date to continue. He had a feeling this carefree-ish mood would not remain once they were back home.
Callum

Of course Callum would give Elliot a sweet proposal if anything. Sometimes he did daydream of that, or of Elliot's proposing him, but they had barely met, really met, just a year ago. It was probably too soon to really do anything about it, but he was free to do his daydreaming.
"No, not at all! Anything you have in mind?" Callum asked, perking up. He was a little tired from all the walking but he was up for the evening and their date to continue. He had a feeling this carefree-ish mood would not remain once they were back home.
11.07.2018 01:55
(73/150)
Elliot

Elliot sometimes secretly daydreamed about it too, though he wasn't sure how he felt about marriage. He wanted to be with Callum forever but wasn't sure if marriage between same sex partners was really a thing people took seriously.
"I don't know, maybe we could try find some place to serve us tea?" He suggested. If they hadn't just done a walking tour he would've suggested a walk. "I think it's more of a bar hour, but surely some places have a kettle and all.."
Elliot

Elliot sometimes secretly daydreamed about it too, though he wasn't sure how he felt about marriage. He wanted to be with Callum forever but wasn't sure if marriage between same sex partners was really a thing people took seriously.
"I don't know, maybe we could try find some place to serve us tea?" He suggested. If they hadn't just done a walking tour he would've suggested a walk. "I think it's more of a bar hour, but surely some places have a kettle and all.."
11.07.2018 02:15
(74/150)
Callum

"Sounds good, I'm sure we'll find a place", Callum hummed and squeezed Elliot's hand a little tighter. Then he stopped for a bit to reach and give Elliot a lingering kiss on the lips. "I love you", he hummed quietly. "Just wanted to let you know", he chuckled before stepping back and starting to walk again. Right, tea. It wasn't horridly late yet so it shouldn't be too difficult of a task.
Callum

"Sounds good, I'm sure we'll find a place", Callum hummed and squeezed Elliot's hand a little tighter. Then he stopped for a bit to reach and give Elliot a lingering kiss on the lips. "I love you", he hummed quietly. "Just wanted to let you know", he chuckled before stepping back and starting to walk again. Right, tea. It wasn't horridly late yet so it shouldn't be too difficult of a task.
11.07.2018 02:24
(75/150)
Elliot

Elliot almost felt like Callum was trying to charm him and was doing a really good job with it. He had wanted Callum to declare his love to him all day and now felt like he was wearing quite rose-colored lenses. "I love you too", he said with a small smile and squeezed Callum's hand tightly.
They walked around a bit to find a place, it didn't take too long. It was nice living room -feel having cafe/bar where the customers were just starting to change for the evening crowd.

#nyt men yrittää unta öitö! :)#
Elliot

Elliot almost felt like Callum was trying to charm him and was doing a really good job with it. He had wanted Callum to declare his love to him all day and now felt like he was wearing quite rose-colored lenses. "I love you too", he said with a small smile and squeezed Callum's hand tightly.
They walked around a bit to find a place, it didn't take too long. It was nice living room -feel having cafe/bar where the customers were just starting to change for the evening crowd.

#nyt men yrittää unta öitö! :)#
11.07.2018 02:59
(76/150)
Callum

The place they found was actually quite lovely, Callum liked it. They got their cups of tea (Callum would have gladly had a bite to eat as well but due to the hour there hardly was anything convenient). It was fine though, just the tea was fine, and Elliot's company, and they even got a very nice spot by the window. Callum sat in an armchair that would have been big enough for them both had they been a straight couple for whom it would have been appropriate to squeeze in the char together.
"I'm glad we decided to come despite... you know, everything", Callum sighed and sipped his tea. "I've had really good time."

[ Öitäää! Toivottavasti saat nukutuks! :) ]
Callum

The place they found was actually quite lovely, Callum liked it. They got their cups of tea (Callum would have gladly had a bite to eat as well but due to the hour there hardly was anything convenient). It was fine though, just the tea was fine, and Elliot's company, and they even got a very nice spot by the window. Callum sat in an armchair that would have been big enough for them both had they been a straight couple for whom it would have been appropriate to squeeze in the char together.
"I'm glad we decided to come despite... you know, everything", Callum sighed and sipped his tea. "I've had really good time."

[ Öitäää! Toivottavasti saat nukutuks! :) ]
11.07.2018 10:57
(77/150)
Elliot

Elliot looked out the window as they sat down, the street looked pretty in a bleak way now that it was dark and there were lights and neon. People were moving slower than during the day, but not yet drunk and loud. It had been surprisingly quiet on their walk, or maybe he had just been so focused on the ghosts he hadn't paid attention.
"Yeah, me too", Elliot said, turning his attention back to Callum. "Some kinda growth, I think. Last year we would've just wallowed in it and spend the rest of the day unhappy. But now we ended up having a great time!"
Elliot

Elliot looked out the window as they sat down, the street looked pretty in a bleak way now that it was dark and there were lights and neon. People were moving slower than during the day, but not yet drunk and loud. It had been surprisingly quiet on their walk, or maybe he had just been so focused on the ghosts he hadn't paid attention.
"Yeah, me too", Elliot said, turning his attention back to Callum. "Some kinda growth, I think. Last year we would've just wallowed in it and spend the rest of the day unhappy. But now we ended up having a great time!"
11.07.2018 12:39
(78/150)
Callum

Callum smiled a little and nodded.
"Yeah. Last year I would have either marched onto my own side of the dorm room, or just walked out", he reminded Elliot. He was not proud of that and he still sometimes did that but mostly when they were fighting because he needed his space then. Last year, they probably would have turned today's drama into a proper fight so he was glad they had avoided doing that. They were both upset but not cross with each other which was good.
Callum

Callum smiled a little and nodded.
"Yeah. Last year I would have either marched onto my own side of the dorm room, or just walked out", he reminded Elliot. He was not proud of that and he still sometimes did that but mostly when they were fighting because he needed his space then. Last year, they probably would have turned today's drama into a proper fight so he was glad they had avoided doing that. They were both upset but not cross with each other which was good.
11.07.2018 14:03
(79/150)
Elliot

Elliot had had his share of walking out or running away. Nowadays he mostly just burried himself in bed and cried or got really angry and started throwing things though that hadn't happened in a while either. "Aren't we grown up?" He chuckled. At least they were getting better.
"Anyway, what was your favorite story?" He asked and then proceeded to tell what had been his favorite which was rude but whatever.
Elliot

Elliot had had his share of walking out or running away. Nowadays he mostly just burried himself in bed and cried or got really angry and started throwing things though that hadn't happened in a while either. "Aren't we grown up?" He chuckled. At least they were getting better.
"Anyway, what was your favorite story?" He asked and then proceeded to tell what had been his favorite which was rude but whatever.
11.07.2018 14:33
(80/150)
Callum

Callum smiled warmly at that. They had absolutely grown within the year and he was looking forward to growing up some more.
He listened to Elliot telling his favourite story of the bunch and after commenting it he proceeded telling his own, although he had a couple. "I think it was all so very fascinating", he admitted. Callum was a sucker for old real stories like that, though he really would need to check just how real they were. "I liked the love triangle thing at the very beginning. Where the girl was murdered in the church. Glad to know we're not the only ones with drama", he chuckled.
Callum

Callum smiled warmly at that. They had absolutely grown within the year and he was looking forward to growing up some more.
He listened to Elliot telling his favourite story of the bunch and after commenting it he proceeded telling his own, although he had a couple. "I think it was all so very fascinating", he admitted. Callum was a sucker for old real stories like that, though he really would need to check just how real they were. "I liked the love triangle thing at the very beginning. Where the girl was murdered in the church. Glad to know we're not the only ones with drama", he chuckled.
11.07.2018 15:30
(81/150)
Elliot

It was nice to jusr talk about the tour and not about them for once, Elliot felt like he could relax and just listen to Callum recant his favorite stories. "Well at least we're not caught up in a love triangle. Yet", he said ominiously and then laughed. He had no intentions of getting caught up in one and wished Callum would stay away from that too. His heart couldn't take it.
Elliot

It was nice to jusr talk about the tour and not about them for once, Elliot felt like he could relax and just listen to Callum recant his favorite stories. "Well at least we're not caught up in a love triangle. Yet", he said ominiously and then laughed. He had no intentions of getting caught up in one and wished Callum would stay away from that too. His heart couldn't take it.
11.07.2018 15:36
(82/150)
Callum

"Don't say that", Callum laughed and poked Elliot with his shoe. They had been close to a possible love triangle with Alex and all but fortunately that had ended up fine. Like, Callum had never had any feelings for him, but he knew that Alex had had for him and.... it was possible that he had sometimes lead him on. It could have turned into something ugly but he had had the sense to walk away from it. "Do you believe there's such things as ghosts?"
Callum

"Don't say that", Callum laughed and poked Elliot with his shoe. They had been close to a possible love triangle with Alex and all but fortunately that had ended up fine. Like, Callum had never had any feelings for him, but he knew that Alex had had for him and.... it was possible that he had sometimes lead him on. It could have turned into something ugly but he had had the sense to walk away from it. "Do you believe there's such things as ghosts?"
11.07.2018 15:55
(83/150)
Elliot

Elliot had been really jealous about Alex, but he hadn't thought Callum had actual feelings for him, so it had been fine. But if Callum would get a crush on someone else or something, Elliot would hate it.
"Hmm I don't know. I guess I do", he said after thinking about it. "I belive in them enough to be scared of them. How about you? Do people come back to cause havoc in spiritual form?"
Elliot

Elliot had been really jealous about Alex, but he hadn't thought Callum had actual feelings for him, so it had been fine. But if Callum would get a crush on someone else or something, Elliot would hate it.
"Hmm I don't know. I guess I do", he said after thinking about it. "I belive in them enough to be scared of them. How about you? Do people come back to cause havoc in spiritual form?"
11.07.2018 15:59
(84/150)
Callum

"I'm not too sure about that", Callum wondered. He got a little scared at times too so perhaps that meant he kinda believed, but he couldn't say he really did. "I don't know. I don't think I really do believe, but perhaps I want to believe? I hate to think that when we die there's just... nothing", he shrugged and took his teacup between both of his hands for some warmth. "But being left here as a ghost sounds just as lonely I guess."
Callum

"I'm not too sure about that", Callum wondered. He got a little scared at times too so perhaps that meant he kinda believed, but he couldn't say he really did. "I don't know. I don't think I really do believe, but perhaps I want to believe? I hate to think that when we die there's just... nothing", he shrugged and took his teacup between both of his hands for some warmth. "But being left here as a ghost sounds just as lonely I guess."
11.07.2018 16:18
(85/150)
Elliot

Elliot didn't really think about it like that. "I don't think everyone stays here as ghosts. Just some people", he said with a shrug. "I really don't want there to be an afterlife. When this whole mess is done, I just want to like.. be nothing. Sleep. I couldn't imagine doing all of this all over again", he hummed quietly. It was such a deep thing to talk about, not a conversation Elliot was sure he wanted.
Elliot

Elliot didn't really think about it like that. "I don't think everyone stays here as ghosts. Just some people", he said with a shrug. "I really don't want there to be an afterlife. When this whole mess is done, I just want to like.. be nothing. Sleep. I couldn't imagine doing all of this all over again", he hummed quietly. It was such a deep thing to talk about, not a conversation Elliot was sure he wanted.
11.07.2018 16:36
(86/150)
Callum

"Aww, don't say that", Callum said quickly and this time changed seats so he could get closer to Elliot. He put down his tea and made sure Elliot's hands were free as well before taking them both and holding them gently. Elliot's words concerned him and didn't sound good at all. "I would gladly share a life or two more with you", he said and gently kissed Elliot's knuckles.
Callum

"Aww, don't say that", Callum said quickly and this time changed seats so he could get closer to Elliot. He put down his tea and made sure Elliot's hands were free as well before taking them both and holding them gently. Elliot's words concerned him and didn't sound good at all. "I would gladly share a life or two more with you", he said and gently kissed Elliot's knuckles.
11.07.2018 17:21
(87/150)
Elliot

Elliot had never understood why it wasn't really fine to not believe in an after life. Maybe people were suppose to want to survive no matter what, but Elliot felt like it was just too much to expect. "Well if it's with you then maybe", he said quietly smiling a bit. Callum was lovely and gentle which made Elliot think he might have concerned him. "Would be nice to get to do everything all over again. I would try to be less of an asshole."
Elliot

Elliot had never understood why it wasn't really fine to not believe in an after life. Maybe people were suppose to want to survive no matter what, but Elliot felt like it was just too much to expect. "Well if it's with you then maybe", he said quietly smiling a bit. Callum was lovely and gentle which made Elliot think he might have concerned him. "Would be nice to get to do everything all over again. I would try to be less of an asshole."
11.07.2018 17:33
(88/150)
Callum

Callum laughed a little at that.
"I don't know. I don't think I'd take the risk. What if we didn't end up together if you were less of an asshole?" he asked. Who knew, things might go all kinds of different. "Maybe I wouldn't be intrigued by you in the least and I'd end up with Alex instead", he teased.
Callum

Callum laughed a little at that.
"I don't know. I don't think I'd take the risk. What if we didn't end up together if you were less of an asshole?" he asked. Who knew, things might go all kinds of different. "Maybe I wouldn't be intrigued by you in the least and I'd end up with Alex instead", he teased.
11.07.2018 17:56
(89/150)
Elliot

Elliot shrugged. "In another life you might be inteigued by my kindness and sweetness", he chuckled. Maybe if Callum had a different life he wouldn't find the asshole worth getting to know. "Nooo do 't say that! If we're meant to be, we'll end up together no matter what", he claimed. But who knew if they were meant to be, they might find their soulmates later on and were now just like fooling themselves..!
Elliot

Elliot shrugged. "In another life you might be inteigued by my kindness and sweetness", he chuckled. Maybe if Callum had a different life he wouldn't find the asshole worth getting to know. "Nooo do 't say that! If we're meant to be, we'll end up together no matter what", he claimed. But who knew if they were meant to be, they might find their soulmates later on and were now just like fooling themselves..!
11.07.2018 18:50
(90/150)
Callum

"I might", Callum agreed, who knew. It wasn't that he had been really intrigued by Elliot being asshole... at least not in the beginning. He had mainly just wanted some dirt on him to use to make his own life more tolerable but things had ended up very differently. He smiled happily at Elliot's next words and reached to give him a kiss. "Yeah. I think so too", he admitted despite what he had said earlier. He did really think that if they were meant to be then they'd always end up together in no matter what scenario. And he did believe that they were meant to be, at least for now. Perhaps they would find their true soulmates later in life, who knew, but right now Callum couldn't imagine it being anyone but Elliot. "I think we're meant to be", he hummed and reached to kiss Elliot again.
Callum

"I might", Callum agreed, who knew. It wasn't that he had been really intrigued by Elliot being asshole... at least not in the beginning. He had mainly just wanted some dirt on him to use to make his own life more tolerable but things had ended up very differently. He smiled happily at Elliot's next words and reached to give him a kiss. "Yeah. I think so too", he admitted despite what he had said earlier. He did really think that if they were meant to be then they'd always end up together in no matter what scenario. And he did believe that they were meant to be, at least for now. Perhaps they would find their true soulmates later in life, who knew, but right now Callum couldn't imagine it being anyone but Elliot. "I think we're meant to be", he hummed and reached to kiss Elliot again.
11.07.2018 21:12
(91/150)
Elliot

Elliot smiled a bit shyly when Callum kissed him, and briefly looked past Callum to see if someone was paying attention to them. Then he really didn't care about that at Callum's next words. "You think so?" He asked quietly. It was lovely to hear. "I think so too", he whispered, almost too quiet to hear. Elliot had secretly thought so for a long time, because he was a romantic. But it also made him a little scared. He was sometimes so unsure about their relationship, not that it wasn't strong but that Callum was actually really serious about him.
Elliot

Elliot smiled a bit shyly when Callum kissed him, and briefly looked past Callum to see if someone was paying attention to them. Then he really didn't care about that at Callum's next words. "You think so?" He asked quietly. It was lovely to hear. "I think so too", he whispered, almost too quiet to hear. Elliot had secretly thought so for a long time, because he was a romantic. But it also made him a little scared. He was sometimes so unsure about their relationship, not that it wasn't strong but that Callum was actually really serious about him.
11.07.2018 21:53
(92/150)
Callum

Elliot was being so goddamn fricking cute, Callum wanted to grab his face and kiss him silly.
"God, how could I say anything but yes, when you look like that?" he laughed quietly and squeezed Elliot's hand. His words made him feel warm and happy though. So happy. And touched, Elliot looked so serious when he said it. He kind of wanted to cry again but they were in public and also Elliot would worry. He had been crying too much lately. "We are so cheezy. People must hate us a lot", he chuckled but reached to kiss Elliot again.
Callum

Elliot was being so goddamn fricking cute, Callum wanted to grab his face and kiss him silly.
"God, how could I say anything but yes, when you look like that?" he laughed quietly and squeezed Elliot's hand. His words made him feel warm and happy though. So happy. And touched, Elliot looked so serious when he said it. He kind of wanted to cry again but they were in public and also Elliot would worry. He had been crying too much lately. "We are so cheezy. People must hate us a lot", he chuckled but reached to kiss Elliot again.
11.07.2018 22:13
(93/150)
Elliot

Elliot wished desperately they were alone, so they could be cute and gross together. Of course they were being so now, but Elliot would be more comfortable, but Callum was captivating him in a way that made him not care about other people so much. "I know. People are jealous. And for a good reason", he chuckled and touched Callum's face gently, brushing his thumb on his cheek.
Elliot

Elliot wished desperately they were alone, so they could be cute and gross together. Of course they were being so now, but Elliot would be more comfortable, but Callum was captivating him in a way that made him not care about other people so much. "I know. People are jealous. And for a good reason", he chuckled and touched Callum's face gently, brushing his thumb on his cheek.
11.07.2018 22:19
(94/150)
Callum

"Uh-huh", Callum agreed and turned his face so that he was able to kiss the palm of Elliot's hand that was touching his face. People had every right to be jealous. They were solid despite any drama there had been between them. "Should we go home? I want to kiss you silly", he chuckled quietly and kissed Elliot's lips gently. It was almost just a brush of his lips, barely touching. It might be a bad idea to head home, the spell of the moment would break, but Callum really wanted to kiss Elliot with a volume that was not suitable for where they were.
Callum

"Uh-huh", Callum agreed and turned his face so that he was able to kiss the palm of Elliot's hand that was touching his face. People had every right to be jealous. They were solid despite any drama there had been between them. "Should we go home? I want to kiss you silly", he chuckled quietly and kissed Elliot's lips gently. It was almost just a brush of his lips, barely touching. It might be a bad idea to head home, the spell of the moment would break, but Callum really wanted to kiss Elliot with a volume that was not suitable for where they were.
11.07.2018 22:31
(95/150)
Elliot

Elliot smiled, Callum was so cute and gentle, he loved him like this. So he was afraid that all this would disappear when they got home, but they were solid indeed and were capable of being cute without witnesses. "Yeah, we go", he agreed and leaned closer so he could kiss Callum more properly, his ghost of a kiss wasn't enough. "The underground is pretty fast right? We'll get home quite quick."
Elliot

Elliot smiled, Callum was so cute and gentle, he loved him like this. So he was afraid that all this would disappear when they got home, but they were solid indeed and were capable of being cute without witnesses. "Yeah, we go", he agreed and leaned closer so he could kiss Callum more properly, his ghost of a kiss wasn't enough. "The underground is pretty fast right? We'll get home quite quick."
11.07.2018 22:43
(96/150)
Callum

Callum nodded.
"Yeah, the underground is probably our fastest option", he agreed and reached to take another sip of his tea before getting up. He had not managed to drink half of it but he didn't care, he left it there and after making sure they had everything, he lead Elliot out by hand. And once outside, he laughed and pulled Elliot close by, kissing him again.
Callum

Callum nodded.
"Yeah, the underground is probably our fastest option", he agreed and reached to take another sip of his tea before getting up. He had not managed to drink half of it but he didn't care, he left it there and after making sure they had everything, he lead Elliot out by hand. And once outside, he laughed and pulled Elliot close by, kissing him again.
11.07.2018 23:02
(97/150)
Elliot

Elliot had not drank his tea either, but followed Callum out happily. He laughed when Callum kissed him again right outside. "You're being silly", he chuckled and gave Callum a quick peck. "Come on, lets get home. I wanna be alone, just us", he said quietly, smiling. He took the lead and pulled Callum with him towards the station they had come from.
Elliot

Elliot had not drank his tea either, but followed Callum out happily. He laughed when Callum kissed him again right outside. "You're being silly", he chuckled and gave Callum a quick peck. "Come on, lets get home. I wanna be alone, just us", he said quietly, smiling. He took the lead and pulled Callum with him towards the station they had come from.
11.07.2018 23:29
(98/150)
Callum

Callum would have gladly kept on kissing Elliot but let him pull him along. The tube was little busier than before, evidently with people going out for a drink or just coming back. It was a Saturday evening, after all. It wasn't overly crowded though so they still got seats and Callum was being very affectionate with Elliot, not minding other people in the least.
The ride back home took them about fifteen minutes and then there was the walk back to the apartment. And stairs, so many stairs, that was something Callum did not like about the underground in the least.
Callum

Callum would have gladly kept on kissing Elliot but let him pull him along. The tube was little busier than before, evidently with people going out for a drink or just coming back. It was a Saturday evening, after all. It wasn't overly crowded though so they still got seats and Callum was being very affectionate with Elliot, not minding other people in the least.
The ride back home took them about fifteen minutes and then there was the walk back to the apartment. And stairs, so many stairs, that was something Callum did not like about the underground in the least.
12.07.2018 00:02
(99/150)
Elliot

In the tube Elliot felt more uncomfortable with Callum's affection, people were unpredictable wheb drunk but no one seemed to really care so Elliot relaxed. It seemed to take a long while and there was walking and stairs but they finally made it home. "Ah the whole house smells like pizza", he laughed once they got in and he was taking off his shoes and the top most sweater.
Elliot

In the tube Elliot felt more uncomfortable with Callum's affection, people were unpredictable wheb drunk but no one seemed to really care so Elliot relaxed. It seemed to take a long while and there was walking and stairs but they finally made it home. "Ah the whole house smells like pizza", he laughed once they got in and he was taking off his shoes and the top most sweater.
12.07.2018 00:22
(100/150)
Callum

It was blessed to be back in their pizza smelling home but as soon as Callum had taken his own shoes off he pulled Elliot close and kissed him on the lips, longer than he would have dared to do in public. Well, no, he would have dared to do so but knew that Elliot would not have been comfortable with it. Callum gently pressed Elliot against the nearest wall and continued kissing him but it wasn't heated or pressing in the least, just affectionate and loving.
Callum

It was blessed to be back in their pizza smelling home but as soon as Callum had taken his own shoes off he pulled Elliot close and kissed him on the lips, longer than he would have dared to do in public. Well, no, he would have dared to do so but knew that Elliot would not have been comfortable with it. Callum gently pressed Elliot against the nearest wall and continued kissing him but it wasn't heated or pressing in the least, just affectionate and loving.
12.07.2018 00:27
(101/150)
Elliot

Elliot laughed into their kisses first, he felt quite happy and Callum was being so nice and caring. And Elliot loved kissing like this, without there being any urgency or heat behind it, just being affectionate. Eventually he got more serious and stopped laughing, instead wrapped his arms around Callum's neck. "Thanks for taking me out, it was a really good date", he hummed quietly, between their kisses.
Elliot

Elliot laughed into their kisses first, he felt quite happy and Callum was being so nice and caring. And Elliot loved kissing like this, without there being any urgency or heat behind it, just being affectionate. Eventually he got more serious and stopped laughing, instead wrapped his arms around Callum's neck. "Thanks for taking me out, it was a really good date", he hummed quietly, between their kisses.
12.07.2018 00:40
(102/150)
Callum

"You're most welcome. Thank you for being so dateable", Callum laughed into their kisses quietly. He moved closer to Elliot, sandwiching him between himself and the wall, and nuzzled his face against the side of Elliot's. "God, I love you so much. I feel like I'm bursting from it", he said quietly and in all seriousness.
Callum

"You're most welcome. Thank you for being so dateable", Callum laughed into their kisses quietly. He moved closer to Elliot, sandwiching him between himself and the wall, and nuzzled his face against the side of Elliot's. "God, I love you so much. I feel like I'm bursting from it", he said quietly and in all seriousness.
12.07.2018 00:47
(103/150)
Elliot

Elliot chuckled quietly and held onto Callum tighter when he pressed closer. "I love you too. So much", he said quietly, wondering to himself why Callum was being so affectionate right now. Like it was all good and lovely but not all that common from Callum. Maybe it was their earlier drama. Elliot was emotional like this more often, but it ws really nice to feel this loved and Elliot wanted more of it. "How could I ease your bursting heart?" He asked, chuckling quietly. "Tell me more how much you love me. I never get sick hearing it."
Elliot

Elliot chuckled quietly and held onto Callum tighter when he pressed closer. "I love you too. So much", he said quietly, wondering to himself why Callum was being so affectionate right now. Like it was all good and lovely but not all that common from Callum. Maybe it was their earlier drama. Elliot was emotional like this more often, but it ws really nice to feel this loved and Elliot wanted more of it. "How could I ease your bursting heart?" He asked, chuckling quietly. "Tell me more how much you love me. I never get sick hearing it."
12.07.2018 00:58
(104/150)
Callum

"I really don't know", Callum laughed quietly. Only way to help his bursting heart would probably have been for Elliot to break it with some harsh words and they didn't want that so it was his bane to bear right now. Callum wasn't sure himself why he was so full of emotion and affection right now. Probably had lots to do with today's drama but there were other things too. "I love you more than Romeo loved Juliet", he said quietly and started peppering Elliot's face with kisses. "And I love you to the moon and back."
Callum

"I really don't know", Callum laughed quietly. Only way to help his bursting heart would probably have been for Elliot to break it with some harsh words and they didn't want that so it was his bane to bear right now. Callum wasn't sure himself why he was so full of emotion and affection right now. Probably had lots to do with today's drama but there were other things too. "I love you more than Romeo loved Juliet", he said quietly and started peppering Elliot's face with kisses. "And I love you to the moon and back."
12.07.2018 01:07
(105/150)
Elliot

Elliot smiled widely and laughed quietly, turning his head away a bit from all the kisses. "That's cheating, not original at all", he claimed. "Tell me in a way that's just from you to me. And never say it like that to any one else", he requested which was a lot to ask, specially when he was suppose to be the wordsmith of the pair of them. He just wanted Callum to worship him and love him all eternal and tell him all about it.
Elliot

Elliot smiled widely and laughed quietly, turning his head away a bit from all the kisses. "That's cheating, not original at all", he claimed. "Tell me in a way that's just from you to me. And never say it like that to any one else", he requested which was a lot to ask, specially when he was suppose to be the wordsmith of the pair of them. He just wanted Callum to worship him and love him all eternal and tell him all about it.
12.07.2018 01:48
(106/150)
Callum

Callum pursed his lips and pulled back a little, really considering his words. He was really not good at something like that, he had struggled so much just writing Elliot one love letter prior. And he felt embarrassed to come up with something 'original' especially when put on a spot like this. But what would he not do - or at least try to do - to please Elliot?
"I love it when you get a little scared when we watch horror films and I get to comfort you", Callum started, being very slow and considerate with his words at first. "I love it when I'm a little scared of the thunder and you comfort me in turn. I love it when we have an afternoon tea or subway in your car. I love all these normal, stupid things we do, and how everything reminds me of you somehow. I could never forget how much I love you because I could stop anywhere and look around and see all the wonders of world that would remind me", he finished and he felt like he had possibly over done it, and oh it was so embarrassing, but hopefully Elliot would appreciate his efforts.

[ Nukkumaaan! Meen huomenna sen Finnkinon haastatteluun. :FFFF Öitä! ]
Callum

Callum pursed his lips and pulled back a little, really considering his words. He was really not good at something like that, he had struggled so much just writing Elliot one love letter prior. And he felt embarrassed to come up with something 'original' especially when put on a spot like this. But what would he not do - or at least try to do - to please Elliot?
"I love it when you get a little scared when we watch horror films and I get to comfort you", Callum started, being very slow and considerate with his words at first. "I love it when I'm a little scared of the thunder and you comfort me in turn. I love it when we have an afternoon tea or subway in your car. I love all these normal, stupid things we do, and how everything reminds me of you somehow. I could never forget how much I love you because I could stop anywhere and look around and see all the wonders of world that would remind me", he finished and he felt like he had possibly over done it, and oh it was so embarrassing, but hopefully Elliot would appreciate his efforts.

[ Nukkumaaan! Meen huomenna sen Finnkinon haastatteluun. :FFFF Öitä! ]
12.07.2018 01:57
(107/150)
Elliot

It was such a lovely thing, bunch of lovely things really, to say. Elliot hadn't expected it quite like that, and he definitely hadn't expected how moved he felt. He leaned in to give Callum a long kiss. "You are going to make me cry", he said with a choked laugh and a sniff. "I love you so much", he said and kissed Callum some more. It was all so sappy and horrible and Elliot loved every second of it.

#tsemppiä!!!! Ja öitä :)#
Elliot

It was such a lovely thing, bunch of lovely things really, to say. Elliot hadn't expected it quite like that, and he definitely hadn't expected how moved he felt. He leaned in to give Callum a long kiss. "You are going to make me cry", he said with a choked laugh and a sniff. "I love you so much", he said and kissed Callum some more. It was all so sappy and horrible and Elliot loved every second of it.

#tsemppiä!!!! Ja öitä :)#
12.07.2018 11:58
(108/150)
Callum

"No, please don't cry", Callum laughed weakly. He felt embarrassed and hot in the face but suppose Elliot had liked it. "Was it so bad?" he continued, making a joke out of it to not maybe feel so embarrassed. He did know Elliot's tears were not due to it being so horribly bad (at least he hope so) but he didn't want him to cry nevertheless.

[ Olipas kivaa, tein ruoaks tofua ja tein sellasen erillisen marinadin niille ja meni tuhat vuotta siinä koko hommassa ja sit viime minuutilla poltin ne pohjaan. :DD Olin siis laittanut jo hellan kiinni ni aattelin et ei se niin paljoa enää lämmitä ja kävin vessassa. I was wrong. :FFF ]
Callum

"No, please don't cry", Callum laughed weakly. He felt embarrassed and hot in the face but suppose Elliot had liked it. "Was it so bad?" he continued, making a joke out of it to not maybe feel so embarrassed. He did know Elliot's tears were not due to it being so horribly bad (at least he hope so) but he didn't want him to cry nevertheless.

[ Olipas kivaa, tein ruoaks tofua ja tein sellasen erillisen marinadin niille ja meni tuhat vuotta siinä koko hommassa ja sit viime minuutilla poltin ne pohjaan. :DD Olin siis laittanut jo hellan kiinni ni aattelin et ei se niin paljoa enää lämmitä ja kävin vessassa. I was wrong. :FFF ]
12.07.2018 12:35
(109/150)
Elliot

Elliot shook his head and wiped his eyes quickly, he wasn't going to start crying for real. "No, it was lovely", he said and peppered Callum's face with kisses in turn. "Loveliest thing anyone has ever said to me", he continued. Callum didn't need to feel embarrassed, Elliot was so sappy all the time, he ate all of this stuff up. He craved for all the love and affection Callum could possibly give him.

#eikäää vituttais :D#
Elliot

Elliot shook his head and wiped his eyes quickly, he wasn't going to start crying for real. "No, it was lovely", he said and peppered Callum's face with kisses in turn. "Loveliest thing anyone has ever said to me", he continued. Callum didn't need to feel embarrassed, Elliot was so sappy all the time, he ate all of this stuff up. He craved for all the love and affection Callum could possibly give him.

#eikäää vituttais :D#
12.07.2018 16:39
(110/150)
Callum

Callum laughed quietly again. It was very sappy indeed, but quite lovely and he loved Elliot's reaction. It was worth feeling embarrassed.
"Good. I meant it too", he said and kissed Elliot properly on the lips. "Also I love you more than I love BigMacs", he laughed and felt like it was a whole lot more like his style. And also true.
Callum

Callum laughed quietly again. It was very sappy indeed, but quite lovely and he loved Elliot's reaction. It was worth feeling embarrassed.
"Good. I meant it too", he said and kissed Elliot properly on the lips. "Also I love you more than I love BigMacs", he laughed and felt like it was a whole lot more like his style. And also true.
12.07.2018 18:31
(111/150)
Elliot

Elliot laughed. "So I definitely know you love me", he laughed. He knew how much Callum loved burgers, so being loved more than one was great.
"Come on, lets go to bed. I wanna cuddle before I fall asleep", he said and kissed Callum a few more times. He wanted to lay down and maybe talk a bit more with Callum, be cute and sappy, before he'd take his pill and be out for the night.
Elliot

Elliot laughed. "So I definitely know you love me", he laughed. He knew how much Callum loved burgers, so being loved more than one was great.
"Come on, lets go to bed. I wanna cuddle before I fall asleep", he said and kissed Callum a few more times. He wanted to lay down and maybe talk a bit more with Callum, be cute and sappy, before he'd take his pill and be out for the night.
12.07.2018 19:52
(112/150)
Callum

"Okay", Callum agreed and happily kissed Elliot a couple more times before pulling back to actually let Elliot move somewhere. He stretched himself a little bit and stripped out of his sweater as he started walking further into the apartment. He tossed the sweater on the sofa as he passed it and went to wash up first. He felt... exhausted. Giddy and affectionate and little anxious beneath but exhausted above everything. He really deserved some sleep.
After a quick wash up and using the toilet Callum entered the bedroom and stripped into his boxers, leaving the rest of the clothes on the floor.
Callum

"Okay", Callum agreed and happily kissed Elliot a couple more times before pulling back to actually let Elliot move somewhere. He stretched himself a little bit and stripped out of his sweater as he started walking further into the apartment. He tossed the sweater on the sofa as he passed it and went to wash up first. He felt... exhausted. Giddy and affectionate and little anxious beneath but exhausted above everything. He really deserved some sleep.
After a quick wash up and using the toilet Callum entered the bedroom and stripped into his boxers, leaving the rest of the clothes on the floor.
12.07.2018 20:04
(113/150)
Elliot

Elliot was really tired too, it had been a long day and he was looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow even if Callum went to church. Elliot had stripped out of his clothes while Callun was in the bathroom and quickly went to brush his teeth before getting into bed. He immediately cuddled up to Callum, tossing a leg over him so he could have him in a proper octupus hold.
Elliot

Elliot was really tired too, it had been a long day and he was looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow even if Callum went to church. Elliot had stripped out of his clothes while Callun was in the bathroom and quickly went to brush his teeth before getting into bed. He immediately cuddled up to Callum, tossing a leg over him so he could have him in a proper octupus hold.
12.07.2018 22:32
(114/150)
Callum

Callum laughed when he got immediately under an octopus attack when he laid down.
"Noooo, I need to put my alarm on", he reminded Elliot who was making it rather difficult for him to move around and get the clock. Actually, he wasn't even sure where his phone was. "Ugh, I think my phone's in the pocket of my jeans. Jeans that are way over there on the floor."
Callum

Callum laughed when he got immediately under an octopus attack when he laid down.
"Noooo, I need to put my alarm on", he reminded Elliot who was making it rather difficult for him to move around and get the clock. Actually, he wasn't even sure where his phone was. "Ugh, I think my phone's in the pocket of my jeans. Jeans that are way over there on the floor."
12.07.2018 23:19
(115/150)
Elliot

Elliot laughed and just held onto Callum harder. "You should've thought about it before, why did you lay down?" He said and held onto Callum, kissing the side of his face. Of course he'd let Callum up in a bit but right now he had made poor choices and laid down long enough for Elliot to get his hold on him.
Elliot

Elliot laughed and just held onto Callum harder. "You should've thought about it before, why did you lay down?" He said and held onto Callum, kissing the side of his face. Of course he'd let Callum up in a bit but right now he had made poor choices and laid down long enough for Elliot to get his hold on him.
13.07.2018 01:25
(116/150)
Callum

"I didn't think! I'm an idiot", Callum laughed and was not in an immediate hurry to get up. He just hoped he wouldn't fall asleep, he was so tired and comfy there. "And you're stuck with this idiot. You must be an idiot too", he chuckled and closed his eyes. Why couldn't every day be like this, he wondered.

[ Rankka ilta. :D Tulin kymmenen aikaan Pokemonia pelaamasta (kaks tuntia olin ollut) ja ehdin tässä käytännössä koneen avaamaan ja syömään, kun Pokemonit alko tippumaan saleilta. Olin et no sucks to be me mut shit happens... kunnes huomasin, että yhdeltä salilta oli käytännössä vaan potkittu miut ja miun kaveri pois ja loput jätetty rauhaan. Se nyt oli ihan puhdasta vittuilua joten päättelin, että eiköhän siellä oo sit tahallaan kaadettu punasia saleja samojen henkilöiden toimesta, joten tietysti lähdin puolustamaan kunniaani. Valtasin yhden tietyn salin ja huomasin et joku muu punanen oli jo vallannut yhen toisen salin ni aattelin et ok justice has been served. Lähdin pois. Puolen tunnin päästä taas se miun Pokemon tiputettiin tolta samalta salilta. Lähdin kaatamaan sen uudelleen itelleni. Hetken kuluttua taas se sama henkilö lähti kaatamaan miut. Vittumaisuuttani menin sit ite viel tiputtaa sen toiselta salilta ja marjastin sitä toista salia et se ei saanut sitä kaadettua (ok se luovutti sit melkein heti). No siinähän se aika sit taas vierähti ja tulin äsken kotiin, nyt kyl vahtaan tota salia koko sen ajan mitä tässä vielä hereillä oon. >:( ]
Callum

"I didn't think! I'm an idiot", Callum laughed and was not in an immediate hurry to get up. He just hoped he wouldn't fall asleep, he was so tired and comfy there. "And you're stuck with this idiot. You must be an idiot too", he chuckled and closed his eyes. Why couldn't every day be like this, he wondered.

[ Rankka ilta. :D Tulin kymmenen aikaan Pokemonia pelaamasta (kaks tuntia olin ollut) ja ehdin tässä käytännössä koneen avaamaan ja syömään, kun Pokemonit alko tippumaan saleilta. Olin et no sucks to be me mut shit happens... kunnes huomasin, että yhdeltä salilta oli käytännössä vaan potkittu miut ja miun kaveri pois ja loput jätetty rauhaan. Se nyt oli ihan puhdasta vittuilua joten päättelin, että eiköhän siellä oo sit tahallaan kaadettu punasia saleja samojen henkilöiden toimesta, joten tietysti lähdin puolustamaan kunniaani. Valtasin yhden tietyn salin ja huomasin et joku muu punanen oli jo vallannut yhen toisen salin ni aattelin et ok justice has been served. Lähdin pois. Puolen tunnin päästä taas se miun Pokemon tiputettiin tolta samalta salilta. Lähdin kaatamaan sen uudelleen itelleni. Hetken kuluttua taas se sama henkilö lähti kaatamaan miut. Vittumaisuuttani menin sit ite viel tiputtaa sen toiselta salilta ja marjastin sitä toista salia et se ei saanut sitä kaadettua (ok se luovutti sit melkein heti). No siinähän se aika sit taas vierähti ja tulin äsken kotiin, nyt kyl vahtaan tota salia koko sen ajan mitä tässä vielä hereillä oon. >:( ]
13.07.2018 01:58
(117/150)
Elliot

"Definitely, I'm a dumb ass", Elliot laughed and just held onto Callum tighter. He did think they were so very stupid in some of ways but not like as a collective; they were quite smart. "But you're not as bad, I'll let you up in a bit, don't worry", he promised, but wasn't quite ready to do it right away. "Or should we put the alarm on my phone? I got it right here.."

#kuulostaa erittäin dramaattiselta ja henkm kohtaselta :D #
Elliot

"Definitely, I'm a dumb ass", Elliot laughed and just held onto Callum tighter. He did think they were so very stupid in some of ways but not like as a collective; they were quite smart. "But you're not as bad, I'll let you up in a bit, don't worry", he promised, but wasn't quite ready to do it right away. "Or should we put the alarm on my phone? I got it right here.."

#kuulostaa erittäin dramaattiselta ja henkm kohtaselta :D #
13.07.2018 02:22
(118/150)
Callum

Callum was not in a great hurry to get up either and if he had an option not to, then naturally he'd choose that one.
"Well, why didn't you say so right away, you dumb ass?" he laughed and kissed Elliot's face. "I'm not moving if I don't have to", he declared. He was exhausted and quite happy as he was so no particular desire to get up.

[ Tämä muuttui ERITTÄIN henkilökohtaiseksi siinä vaiheessa kun se sankari pudotti vaan miut ja miun kaverin sieltä yheltä salilta. :D ]
Callum

Callum was not in a great hurry to get up either and if he had an option not to, then naturally he'd choose that one.
"Well, why didn't you say so right away, you dumb ass?" he laughed and kissed Elliot's face. "I'm not moving if I don't have to", he declared. He was exhausted and quite happy as he was so no particular desire to get up.

[ Tämä muuttui ERITTÄIN henkilökohtaiseksi siinä vaiheessa kun se sankari pudotti vaan miut ja miun kaverin sieltä yheltä salilta. :D ]
13.07.2018 13:54
(119/150)
Elliot

Elliot chuckled and shied away from Callum's kisses. "I don't know, I figured you might want your own alarm", he said with a laugh. "Here, take it to your side so I don't have to worry about it", he said after he had reached to take the phone from his sides nightstand. Callum would have to wake up and shut it off and all that, Elliot might sleep in after all.

#:D#
Elliot

Elliot chuckled and shied away from Callum's kisses. "I don't know, I figured you might want your own alarm", he said with a laugh. "Here, take it to your side so I don't have to worry about it", he said after he had reached to take the phone from his sides nightstand. Callum would have to wake up and shut it off and all that, Elliot might sleep in after all.

#:D#
13.07.2018 20:13
(120/150)
Callum

Callum took the phone from Elliot and inched away from him enough to get both of his hands free so he could use the phone more efficiently. He put the alarm on at half past eight which would still give him plenty of time to sleep.
"Do you want me to put you an alarm as well?" he asked and glanced Elliot. If he was to come pick him up after church, he'd need to wake up at some point and not sleep the whole day. But given they were planning to meet for lunch it wasn't like he had to wake up very early. More likely he'd wake up on his own account but it might still be a good idea to make sure.
Callum

Callum took the phone from Elliot and inched away from him enough to get both of his hands free so he could use the phone more efficiently. He put the alarm on at half past eight which would still give him plenty of time to sleep.
"Do you want me to put you an alarm as well?" he asked and glanced Elliot. If he was to come pick him up after church, he'd need to wake up at some point and not sleep the whole day. But given they were planning to meet for lunch it wasn't like he had to wake up very early. More likely he'd wake up on his own account but it might still be a good idea to make sure.
13.07.2018 20:59
(121/150)
Elliot

Elliot eased up enough to let Callum use the phone and rested his eyes for a moment. "Yes, put an alarm on for me. I might wake up earlier to go for a run though. We'll see", he hummed quietly. He might not feel like going, he might wake up with Callum since they had bought breakfast and all. "Do you have anything ou need to do tomorrow? I gotta do some school stuff at some point.."
Elliot

Elliot eased up enough to let Callum use the phone and rested his eyes for a moment. "Yes, put an alarm on for me. I might wake up earlier to go for a run though. We'll see", he hummed quietly. He might not feel like going, he might wake up with Callum since they had bought breakfast and all. "Do you have anything ou need to do tomorrow? I gotta do some school stuff at some point.."
13.07.2018 21:22
(122/150)
Callum

Callum did as asked and set Elliot an alarm after his own at around eleven.
"Yeah? I don't really have anything... but I guess there's always something I should be doing", he grimaced and put the phone away, next to his pillow. Then he turned more towards Elliot again and looked him in the eyes quietly. He reached to give him a kiss. "Tell me how much you love me", he asked quietly in turn.
Callum

Callum did as asked and set Elliot an alarm after his own at around eleven.
"Yeah? I don't really have anything... but I guess there's always something I should be doing", he grimaced and put the phone away, next to his pillow. Then he turned more towards Elliot again and looked him in the eyes quietly. He reached to give him a kiss. "Tell me how much you love me", he asked quietly in turn.
13.07.2018 21:42
(123/150)
Elliot

Elliot smiled when Callum turned to him and kissed him softly. "I love you so much. I've never felt this way about anyone", he said, though Callum knew this already. But it didn't hurt repeating. "I have so much love for you. Endless love", he added quietly and kissed Callum again. He had written Callum love letters and poems where he probably had put his words better..
Elliot

Elliot smiled when Callum turned to him and kissed him softly. "I love you so much. I've never felt this way about anyone", he said, though Callum knew this already. But it didn't hurt repeating. "I have so much love for you. Endless love", he added quietly and kissed Callum again. He had written Callum love letters and poems where he probably had put his words better..
13.07.2018 22:48
(124/150)
Callum

Callum smiled happily, always pleased to hear such nice things. He kissed Elliot right back and lifted his hand to touch Elliot's cheek.
"I love you too. You dumb ass", he laughed and peppered Elliot's face with big, happy kisses. Things were so nice right now he started questioning the whole idea of going to church. But perhaps it'd be bad karma if he changed his mind now.
Callum

Callum smiled happily, always pleased to hear such nice things. He kissed Elliot right back and lifted his hand to touch Elliot's cheek.
"I love you too. You dumb ass", he laughed and peppered Elliot's face with big, happy kisses. Things were so nice right now he started questioning the whole idea of going to church. But perhaps it'd be bad karma if he changed his mind now.
14.07.2018 09:17
(125/150)
Elliot

Elliot started to laugh and struggle away from Callum's kiss attack. It was sweet and Elliot felt happy and loved. He wouldn't have minded if Callum skipped church, but perhaps it would be best to go ow that he had made up his mind about it. "I think we should start concidering sleeping. If you can manage from your bursting heart", Elliot teased.
Elliot

Elliot started to laugh and struggle away from Callum's kiss attack. It was sweet and Elliot felt happy and loved. He wouldn't have minded if Callum skipped church, but perhaps it would be best to go ow that he had made up his mind about it. "I think we should start concidering sleeping. If you can manage from your bursting heart", Elliot teased.
14.07.2018 12:08
(126/150)
Callum

"I am honestly not quite sure if I can", Callum chuckled as he calmed down. Sleeping sounded like an excellent idea, they could both use it. Tomorrow would be a new day, hopefully a good one. He yawned and widely stretched himself before settling in. "Mmm, nah, I think I'll be just fine", he chuckled. He was exhausted. He couldn't help to close his eyes and sleep. "Go ahead and take your pill."
Callum

"I am honestly not quite sure if I can", Callum chuckled as he calmed down. Sleeping sounded like an excellent idea, they could both use it. Tomorrow would be a new day, hopefully a good one. He yawned and widely stretched himself before settling in. "Mmm, nah, I think I'll be just fine", he chuckled. He was exhausted. He couldn't help to close his eyes and sleep. "Go ahead and take your pill."
14.07.2018 12:19
(127/150)
Elliot

"Try and manage", Elliot chuckled and kissed Callum a few more times before he finally properly released him and turned around to take his pill. "I wanna spoon. Be my little spoon baby", he hummed and nudged Callum a bit to get him to turn around. This way he could ensure Callum would not go anywhere and he'd hopefully feel secure enough to sleep. Plus it was just a really comfortable way to sleep.
Elliot

"Try and manage", Elliot chuckled and kissed Callum a few more times before he finally properly released him and turned around to take his pill. "I wanna spoon. Be my little spoon baby", he hummed and nudged Callum a bit to get him to turn around. This way he could ensure Callum would not go anywhere and he'd hopefully feel secure enough to sleep. Plus it was just a really comfortable way to sleep.
14.07.2018 12:57
(128/150)
Callum

"Oooh, yes please", Callum said and smiled brightly before turning his back on Elliot. It was the best way to sleep after all. Callum got comfortable onto his side and pulled Elliot's hand firmly around himself. "Best", he hummed and closed his eyes after some more yawning. Elliot was probably falling asleep already had he taken his pill. "Love you. Good night", he hummed.
Callum

"Oooh, yes please", Callum said and smiled brightly before turning his back on Elliot. It was the best way to sleep after all. Callum got comfortable onto his side and pulled Elliot's hand firmly around himself. "Best", he hummed and closed his eyes after some more yawning. Elliot was probably falling asleep already had he taken his pill. "Love you. Good night", he hummed.
14.07.2018 13:13
(129/150)
Elliot

Elliot snuggled happily against Callum, burying his face to the back of his neck and holding him tightly. "I love you", he muttered a sleepy response, already half asleep. It took a moment longer for Elliot to be fully asleep but when he finally was, he was out cold and it would probably take a lot to get him to even stir, that deep the sleep was.
Elliot

Elliot snuggled happily against Callum, burying his face to the back of his neck and holding him tightly. "I love you", he muttered a sleepy response, already half asleep. It took a moment longer for Elliot to be fully asleep but when he finally was, he was out cold and it would probably take a lot to get him to even stir, that deep the sleep was.
14.07.2018 13:23
(130/150)
Callum

It didn't take Callum much longer to fall asleep and he slept well indeed throughout the night. He hardly even moved so they were more or less still cuddled up in the spooning position when he alarm went off the next morning. He woke up with a startle and reached to take the alarm, momentarily feeling like he must have over slept from uni but no, it was Sunday and he'd have plenty of time to get up and get to church. Only it was perfectly lovely to be there with Elliot so he didn't much feel like getting up now.
Callum

It didn't take Callum much longer to fall asleep and he slept well indeed throughout the night. He hardly even moved so they were more or less still cuddled up in the spooning position when he alarm went off the next morning. He woke up with a startle and reached to take the alarm, momentarily feeling like he must have over slept from uni but no, it was Sunday and he'd have plenty of time to get up and get to church. Only it was perfectly lovely to be there with Elliot so he didn't much feel like getting up now.
14.07.2018 13:36
(131/150)
Elliot

Elliot slept through the night and woke up to the alarm. He felt dead tired still, his brain foggy and full, so he just snuggled up to Callum and closed his eyes back up. He didn't feel very well, not sick but like he was just.. sad and about to have a bad day. He didn't want that to happen though, so he was going to sleep some more.
Elliot

Elliot slept through the night and woke up to the alarm. He felt dead tired still, his brain foggy and full, so he just snuggled up to Callum and closed his eyes back up. He didn't feel very well, not sick but like he was just.. sad and about to have a bad day. He didn't want that to happen though, so he was going to sleep some more.
14.07.2018 14:00
(132/150)
Callum

Callum smiled happily as he felt Elliot snuggle up to him. It was so wonderful, all he wanted to do was to stay there. And he did, for a few more minutes but then he felt like he had slept enough for the night. The sun was already getting into the room and he felt quite rested. Still, staying with Elliot felt so much nicer than getting up. Callum turned around and started kissing Elliot's face gently. It was very bad of him indeed, he should have let Elliot rest for longer, but he felt affectionate and wanted to share that.
"Elliot", he whispered quietly and kissed his forehead. "How about I miss the church and you make me feel blessed to be here instead", he chuckled.
Callum

Callum smiled happily as he felt Elliot snuggle up to him. It was so wonderful, all he wanted to do was to stay there. And he did, for a few more minutes but then he felt like he had slept enough for the night. The sun was already getting into the room and he felt quite rested. Still, staying with Elliot felt so much nicer than getting up. Callum turned around and started kissing Elliot's face gently. It was very bad of him indeed, he should have let Elliot rest for longer, but he felt affectionate and wanted to share that.
"Elliot", he whispered quietly and kissed his forehead. "How about I miss the church and you make me feel blessed to be here instead", he chuckled.
14.07.2018 14:08
(133/150)
Elliot

Elliot smiled a bit when Callum turned around and started to kiss his face, but soon bowed his head down so Callum couldn't really do that. "I'm sleepy", he muttered, but wrapped his arms back around Callum to keep him there a bit longer. He honestly did not feel like getting up yet but he didn't want Callum to go either. "You can stay in bed for like five more minutes, right? Blessed be", he chuckled sleepily.
Elliot

Elliot smiled a bit when Callum turned around and started to kiss his face, but soon bowed his head down so Callum couldn't really do that. "I'm sleepy", he muttered, but wrapped his arms back around Callum to keep him there a bit longer. He honestly did not feel like getting up yet but he didn't want Callum to go either. "You can stay in bed for like five more minutes, right? Blessed be", he chuckled sleepily.
14.07.2018 14:24
(134/150)
Callum

"I can stay in bed for like five more hours if you make it worth my while. And blessed", Callum laughed and kissed Elliot some more, though it was mainly the top of his head as he could not reach his face. Callum was in pretty good spirits. He felt well rested, the day seemed to be beautiful from what he could see from the crack in the curtains and he had lots to look forward.
Callum

"I can stay in bed for like five more hours if you make it worth my while. And blessed", Callum laughed and kissed Elliot some more, though it was mainly the top of his head as he could not reach his face. Callum was in pretty good spirits. He felt well rested, the day seemed to be beautiful from what he could see from the crack in the curtains and he had lots to look forward.
14.07.2018 14:41
(135/150)
Elliot

Elliot hummed quietly and snuggled closer to Callum. "What would make it worth your time then?" he asked, though he wasn't really in the mood for much of this. Like the cuddling was fine, but he mainly wanted to sleep and get rid of the feeling of dread that had taken a hold of his brain over night. So very typical of him.
Elliot

Elliot hummed quietly and snuggled closer to Callum. "What would make it worth your time then?" he asked, though he wasn't really in the mood for much of this. Like the cuddling was fine, but he mainly wanted to sleep and get rid of the feeling of dread that had taken a hold of his brain over night. So very typical of him.
14.07.2018 14:48
(136/150)
Callum

"Kissing", Callum said without hesitation. Despite his little melt down and despair yesterday, he didn't feel like something more than that would be strictly off the limits either. They had kind of talked it through and he felt much better about it now that he had slept on it. But as Elliot seemed so tired and sleepy he was beginning to feel like maybe he should just leave him to rest. "Loads of it. Unless you're too tired. I guess I can actually go to the church to be blessed."
Callum

"Kissing", Callum said without hesitation. Despite his little melt down and despair yesterday, he didn't feel like something more than that would be strictly off the limits either. They had kind of talked it through and he felt much better about it now that he had slept on it. But as Elliot seemed so tired and sleepy he was beginning to feel like maybe he should just leave him to rest. "Loads of it. Unless you're too tired. I guess I can actually go to the church to be blessed."
14.07.2018 14:54
(137/150)
Elliot

Elliot didn't want to reject Callum, he fear it would make him sad and avoid stuff like this in the future again. "Loads of it, huh?" he chuckled and leaned back enough so he could look at Callum. "Only if we do it slowly first, okay? I need time to wake up a bit. Get my brain going, it seems very foggy and heavy", he said with a small smile. "Are you sure it's okay to skip church?"
Elliot

Elliot didn't want to reject Callum, he fear it would make him sad and avoid stuff like this in the future again. "Loads of it, huh?" he chuckled and leaned back enough so he could look at Callum. "Only if we do it slowly first, okay? I need time to wake up a bit. Get my brain going, it seems very foggy and heavy", he said with a small smile. "Are you sure it's okay to skip church?"
14.07.2018 15:12
(138/150)
Callum

"Aww", Callum hummed and leaned to give Elliot the most gentle and lingering kiss on the lips now that he had pulled back enough to show his face again. Callum didn't mind if the kissing was lazy but if Elliot was really too tired, then he should just rest. Callum would understand. "I mean, I am wondering if it's bad karma to skip it at this point", he admitted with a chuckle. He didn't go regularly so it wouldn't be so much 'skipping' it than just not going but he believed in karma and all those things and it made him a little nervous.
Callum

"Aww", Callum hummed and leaned to give Elliot the most gentle and lingering kiss on the lips now that he had pulled back enough to show his face again. Callum didn't mind if the kissing was lazy but if Elliot was really too tired, then he should just rest. Callum would understand. "I mean, I am wondering if it's bad karma to skip it at this point", he admitted with a chuckle. He didn't go regularly so it wouldn't be so much 'skipping' it than just not going but he believed in karma and all those things and it made him a little nervous.
14.07.2018 15:23
(139/150)
Elliot

Callum's kiss was lovely, Elliot magically felt a bit better. When Callum pulled back from it, Elliot followed after him, wanting more. "I don't know if Christianity and karma go in the same boat", he hummed quietly, though who was he to question Callum's beliefs. "If you don't want to risk it, you should go. If you want to kiss. A lot, you should stay."
Elliot

Callum's kiss was lovely, Elliot magically felt a bit better. When Callum pulled back from it, Elliot followed after him, wanting more. "I don't know if Christianity and karma go in the same boat", he hummed quietly, though who was he to question Callum's beliefs. "If you don't want to risk it, you should go. If you want to kiss. A lot, you should stay."
14.07.2018 15:40
(140/150)
Callum

"I'm just being safe", Callum chuckled. He could believe in both if he wanted to. Right now he felt like he believed in the kissing more than any karma or blessing so he leaned in to kiss Elliot again. He seemed to be waking up and wanting Callum to stay. "You're a very bad boy", he laughed at the options Elliot gave him and moved closer to kiss him better.
Callum

"I'm just being safe", Callum chuckled. He could believe in both if he wanted to. Right now he felt like he believed in the kissing more than any karma or blessing so he leaned in to kiss Elliot again. He seemed to be waking up and wanting Callum to stay. "You're a very bad boy", he laughed at the options Elliot gave him and moved closer to kiss him better.
14.07.2018 15:45
(141/150)
Elliot

Of course Elliot wanted Callum to stay, he didn't want to be alone. The more he woke up, it was easier to ignore his bad feelings and just focus on Callum. "You're the one who woke me up to make out", Elliot pointed out and held onto Callum a bit tighter as they kissed. Elliot kept it slow and lazy for now, they had time to work up the heat.
Elliot

Of course Elliot wanted Callum to stay, he didn't want to be alone. The more he woke up, it was easier to ignore his bad feelings and just focus on Callum. "You're the one who woke me up to make out", Elliot pointed out and held onto Callum a bit tighter as they kissed. Elliot kept it slow and lazy for now, they had time to work up the heat.
14.07.2018 15:56
(142/150)
Callum

"I did, and that was very bad of me" Callum laughed into the kiss. He really shouldn't have woke Elliot up for this, he deserved the rest and he should have gone to the church as planned. But perhaps he still could, not to the sermon but perhaps to just light a candle and say a little prayer. "Not hearing any complains though... so maybe it wasn't that bad...."
Callum

"I did, and that was very bad of me" Callum laughed into the kiss. He really shouldn't have woke Elliot up for this, he deserved the rest and he should have gone to the church as planned. But perhaps he still could, not to the sermon but perhaps to just light a candle and say a little prayer. "Not hearing any complains though... so maybe it wasn't that bad...."
14.07.2018 16:05
(143/150)
Elliot

Elliot smiled, gave Callum a little nudge. "Of course I'm not complaining. I'm weak and I love you", he said and kissed Callum some more. Elliot was weak to the flesh and he didn't have God to help him, so what was he going to do? Callum was worse for skipping on God to make out with him.
Elliot

Elliot smiled, gave Callum a little nudge. "Of course I'm not complaining. I'm weak and I love you", he said and kissed Callum some more. Elliot was weak to the flesh and he didn't have God to help him, so what was he going to do? Callum was worse for skipping on God to make out with him.
14.07.2018 16:52
(144/150)
Callum

Callum smiled into the kiss. "I love you too", he said brightly because oh, he did. He moved his hand behind Elliot's neck to pull him in for the kisses and to keep him there. He was very much trying to keep the kissing slow and lazy but couldn't help and get a little excited with it. It wasn't heated, just... happy and excited. "Will you still teach me the secrets of football today, even if I don't go?"
Callum

Callum smiled into the kiss. "I love you too", he said brightly because oh, he did. He moved his hand behind Elliot's neck to pull him in for the kisses and to keep him there. He was very much trying to keep the kissing slow and lazy but couldn't help and get a little excited with it. It wasn't heated, just... happy and excited. "Will you still teach me the secrets of football today, even if I don't go?"
14.07.2018 16:58
(145/150)
Elliot

Elliot didn't understand how Callum was so happy and awake, usually he struggled to wake up more than Elliot did. Maybe not on the weekends when they were free to sleep more, only when they needed to get up early for uni. "I will", he promised with a laugh. How cute. "Though maybe you could benefit from asking for a little heavenly help", he teased.
Elliot

Elliot didn't understand how Callum was so happy and awake, usually he struggled to wake up more than Elliot did. Maybe not on the weekends when they were free to sleep more, only when they needed to get up early for uni. "I will", he promised with a laugh. How cute. "Though maybe you could benefit from asking for a little heavenly help", he teased.
14.07.2018 17:03
(146/150)
Callum

Callum laughed at first but then wrinkled his nose and pulled back.
"You think I should go", he said. He was getting the vibe here. Or maybe he was imagining it because he himself felt like he should go and not skip it to make out with his boyfriend. It did sound awfully sinful when you put it like that.
Callum

Callum laughed at first but then wrinkled his nose and pulled back.
"You think I should go", he said. He was getting the vibe here. Or maybe he was imagining it because he himself felt like he should go and not skip it to make out with his boyfriend. It did sound awfully sinful when you put it like that.
14.07.2018 17:13
(147/150)
Elliot

Elliot didn't really think if Callum should go or not, he had only been joking. Maybe Callum should go though, if he was starting to doubt his choices. "Why do you say that?" he asked with a little pout. "I'd much rather you stay here with me. Are you sure you're not just feeling guilty or something?"
Elliot

Elliot didn't really think if Callum should go or not, he had only been joking. Maybe Callum should go though, if he was starting to doubt his choices. "Why do you say that?" he asked with a little pout. "I'd much rather you stay here with me. Are you sure you're not just feeling guilty or something?"
14.07.2018 17:33
(148/150)
Callum

"I'm getting that vibe from you.... like you're trying to make me go..." Callum said dubiously. Perhaps he was just imagining things as Elliot did seem sincere when he said he'd much rather Callum stayed. Still... he felt like Elliot.chose his words in a way that made him feel he thought it was better if he went.
Callum

"I'm getting that vibe from you.... like you're trying to make me go..." Callum said dubiously. Perhaps he was just imagining things as Elliot did seem sincere when he said he'd much rather Callum stayed. Still... he felt like Elliot.chose his words in a way that made him feel he thought it was better if he went.
14.07.2018 17:43
(149/150)
Elliot

Elliot pouted some more. "I really don't want you to go", he said earnestly. But he was little worried Callum might regret not going. "You're thinking about it too much. I did not wake up for nothing okay, so pay up", he chuckled and made kissy sounds at Callum. It was Callum's own choice anyway, it hadn't seemed like had wanted to go that much, but maybe Elliot was giving him an out in case he changed his mind?
Elliot

Elliot pouted some more. "I really don't want you to go", he said earnestly. But he was little worried Callum might regret not going. "You're thinking about it too much. I did not wake up for nothing okay, so pay up", he chuckled and made kissy sounds at Callum. It was Callum's own choice anyway, it hadn't seemed like had wanted to go that much, but maybe Elliot was giving him an out in case he changed his mind?
14.07.2018 17:51
(150/150)
Callum

Callum squinted his eyes a little bit and considered this for a second. Elliot did seem earnest and sincere and he very much felt like staying more than going.
"I suppose I can just go light a candle later on", he laughed and happily leaned back in to kiss Elliot, this time with even more enthusiasm since he was apparently staying.
Callum

Callum squinted his eyes a little bit and considered this for a second. Elliot did seem earnest and sincere and he very much felt like staying more than going.
"I suppose I can just go light a candle later on", he laughed and happily leaned back in to kiss Elliot, this time with even more enthusiasm since he was apparently staying.
Takaisin ylös

Tämän keskustelun kommentointi on suljettu.

Selaimesi kaipaa päivityksen

Hei, uusi demi.fi on suunniteltu toimimaan moderneilla web-selaimilla. Suosittelemme päivättämään selaimesi uudempaan versioon. Halutessasi voit jatkaa omalla vastuullasi.