Mainos
Mainos
Mainos

Hachi&Gepardi #190

11.01.2017 00:56
(1/150)
Elliot Eaton IV

Elliot is his parents first born, thus getting his fathers pompous name and a fancy number behind it. He is currently 21 years of age. He's attending school for his 2nd year and is trusted to represent his family with dignity.
He's very used to getting the 'better treatment' because of his family name or simply because he's loaded. Like, really. School is child's play for him, at least the social aspect. Everyone wants to brown-nose the rich kid and since no one from the actual Royal branch is around (though Elliot is in line for the throne, he only has to kill what, about 100 people) sucking up to the upper class on campus seems to be the way up. Being the captain of the well-doing football team doesn't hurt either. This is what his life has been like, pretty much from the day he was born. He doesn't need to suck up to anyone because his already at the top of the pyramid.
Since his personality has developed under such circumstances he may come across as a sort of a douchebag. He has this whole act figured out, except it isn't an act. Well most of the times. He is arrogant and proud and easily offended. What ever insecurities he might have he covers up with tough talk and money. He knows he doesn't have to take crap from anyone (but his family), so in turn he shoves his attitude down peoples throats. He seems to be under the illusion that the whole world revolves around him.
He has some scottish blood from his mothers side, thus getting the celtic look of red hair and millions upon millions of freckles. His skin is pale as it goes with gingers but living in the rain capitol of the world doesn't make it much of a task to take care of. But he takes care of it anyway, because what is he, if not his name and looks? He keeps his hair short from the sides and little longer from the top giving him cheery side bangs he likes to keep styled up. He stands at about 6'2 (~187cm) and weights healthy 182lbs (83kg) most of which is muscle as he tends to work out a lot to keep his appearance as it is expected to be.
http://i47.tinypic.com/n4fkb5.jpg

----

Callum Morgan

Callum, age 22, is a second year student in one of the most respected universities of England - respected, and expensive. Callum comes from a small town of Knighton. His family wasn’t exactly poor, but neither did they ever have the extra money to buy something they didn’t really need. It never really mattered to Callum, but of course he already had his other problems; he knew from the very early age that he wasn’t interested in girls, but in boys instead. It was a big thing to resolve in a religious atmosphere of the town. So he decided that the best thing to do was to leave that exact atmosphere. Callum studied like crazy through his three years in high school, and in the end it all was rewarded with a one way ticked to take over the world. Which, in this case, meant getting a full scholarship to a university, his major now being history. Something his family could never have afforded for him, and no one really fancies loans.
Callum is not someone to directly dislike; instead his actually pretty cheerful and easy going guy. He does have a sharp tongue and he has the bad habit of saying things before thinking. He’s also terrible at keeping secrets, but that’s not something to hate a guy for, right? It’s Callum’s own problem with people that has left him without new friends in London. He doesn’t know how to make friends and he tends to judge people a bit too harsh and easily. He is also taking the advantage of the big city, and is finally openly gay- and enjoys every minute of it, even if he does get picked on because of it. Most people, however, just know Callum as “the scholarship gay”, and pay little attention to him.
Callum is around 6’3” (~190cm) long and weights about 189lbs (~86kg), and so his built is not the smallest. He even looks a few years older than he is, so maybe those are the reasons why he has never got the real shit over his sexuality or anything.
http://www.magweb.com/picts/actor/165487/eoin_macken.jpg (ja kuvitellaan se kuvaan ~5 vuotta nuoremmaksi)
also this very important: https://31.media.tumblr.com/f2b43934de7e84dce28c58700c8bdfc3/tumblr_inline_n2n6b8Q2Tn1qdanjb.jpg
https://31.media.tumblr.com/f95b59e159869f780ae9b0e2e590cb59/tumblr_inline_n2n6bnMBgk1qdanjb.jpg
Elliot Eaton IV

Elliot is his parents first born, thus getting his fathers pompous name and a fancy number behind it. He is currently 21 years of age. He's attending school for his 2nd year and is trusted to represent his family with dignity.
He's very used to getting the 'better treatment' because of his family name or simply because he's loaded. Like, really. School is child's play for him, at least the social aspect. Everyone wants to brown-nose the rich kid and since no one from the actual Royal branch is around (though Elliot is in line for the throne, he only has to kill what, about 100 people) sucking up to the upper class on campus seems to be the way up. Being the captain of the well-doing football team doesn't hurt either. This is what his life has been like, pretty much from the day he was born. He doesn't need to suck up to anyone because his already at the top of the pyramid.
Since his personality has developed under such circumstances he may come across as a sort of a douchebag. He has this whole act figured out, except it isn't an act. Well most of the times. He is arrogant and proud and easily offended. What ever insecurities he might have he covers up with tough talk and money. He knows he doesn't have to take crap from anyone (but his family), so in turn he shoves his attitude down peoples throats. He seems to be under the illusion that the whole world revolves around him.
He has some scottish blood from his mothers side, thus getting the celtic look of red hair and millions upon millions of freckles. His skin is pale as it goes with gingers but living in the rain capitol of the world doesn't make it much of a task to take care of. But he takes care of it anyway, because what is he, if not his name and looks? He keeps his hair short from the sides and little longer from the top giving him cheery side bangs he likes to keep styled up. He stands at about 6'2 (~187cm) and weights healthy 182lbs (83kg) most of which is muscle as he tends to work out a lot to keep his appearance as it is expected to be.
http://i47.tinypic.com/n4fkb5.jpg

----

Callum Morgan

Callum, age 22, is a second year student in one of the most respected universities of England - respected, and expensive. Callum comes from a small town of Knighton. His family wasn’t exactly poor, but neither did they ever have the extra money to buy something they didn’t really need. It never really mattered to Callum, but of course he already had his other problems; he knew from the very early age that he wasn’t interested in girls, but in boys instead. It was a big thing to resolve in a religious atmosphere of the town. So he decided that the best thing to do was to leave that exact atmosphere. Callum studied like crazy through his three years in high school, and in the end it all was rewarded with a one way ticked to take over the world. Which, in this case, meant getting a full scholarship to a university, his major now being history. Something his family could never have afforded for him, and no one really fancies loans.
Callum is not someone to directly dislike; instead his actually pretty cheerful and easy going guy. He does have a sharp tongue and he has the bad habit of saying things before thinking. He’s also terrible at keeping secrets, but that’s not something to hate a guy for, right? It’s Callum’s own problem with people that has left him without new friends in London. He doesn’t know how to make friends and he tends to judge people a bit too harsh and easily. He is also taking the advantage of the big city, and is finally openly gay- and enjoys every minute of it, even if he does get picked on because of it. Most people, however, just know Callum as “the scholarship gay”, and pay little attention to him.
Callum is around 6’3” (~190cm) long and weights about 189lbs (~86kg), and so his built is not the smallest. He even looks a few years older than he is, so maybe those are the reasons why he has never got the real shit over his sexuality or anything.
http://www.magweb.com/picts/actor/165487/eoin_macken.jpg (ja kuvitellaan se kuvaan ~5 vuotta nuoremmaksi)
also this very important: https://31.media.tumblr.com/f2b43934de7e84dce28c58700c8bdfc3/tumblr_inline_n2n6b8Q2Tn1qdanjb.jpg
https://31.media.tumblr.com/f95b59e159869f780ae9b0e2e590cb59/tumblr_inline_n2n6bnMBgk1qdanjb.jpg
Mainos
11.01.2017 01:00
(2/150)
Elliot

Maybe Elliot was just pessimistic, he didn't think Callum had anything to do with it though. "Because they're Eatons. Fickle people", he hummed, only half joking. "They are still young, and if... they talk to my parents or whatever, they might just change their minds", he said with a shrug. "But I'll try and all, and hope for the best."

# nyt nukkumaaan! öitä! :)#
Elliot

Maybe Elliot was just pessimistic, he didn't think Callum had anything to do with it though. "Because they're Eatons. Fickle people", he hummed, only half joking. "They are still young, and if... they talk to my parents or whatever, they might just change their minds", he said with a shrug. "But I'll try and all, and hope for the best."

# nyt nukkumaaan! öitä! :)#
11.01.2017 13:56
(3/150)
Callum

Callum let Elliot rinse his hair and took the shower gel in the meanwhile and started massaging it into Elliot's skin next.
"Well, then you must be fast!" he said. "Text James right away. Tell him how nice it was that he came. And maybe send Owen one saying you hope he could have come too", he encouraged. Callum figured it would be better for Elliot to work on this now that the path was clear instead of waiting whether his parents would get in the way or not.

[ Oh goood oon ihan kuollut. :DDD Tajusin neljän aikaan yöllä et miul on tänään fysioterapia aamulla ni en ehtinyt sit nukkuu ku alle 2 tuntia... sit kävin vähän shoppaa ni nyt oon ihan zzzz haluisin vaan käydä nukkuu mut sit nukkusin koko päivän ja hnnnghhhhh. Mut toteutin tänään pitkän haaveeni ja ostin jumppapallon!!! :DD Vähäks oon happy nyt vaan löllöön tän pällä. ]
Callum

Callum let Elliot rinse his hair and took the shower gel in the meanwhile and started massaging it into Elliot's skin next.
"Well, then you must be fast!" he said. "Text James right away. Tell him how nice it was that he came. And maybe send Owen one saying you hope he could have come too", he encouraged. Callum figured it would be better for Elliot to work on this now that the path was clear instead of waiting whether his parents would get in the way or not.

[ Oh goood oon ihan kuollut. :DDD Tajusin neljän aikaan yöllä et miul on tänään fysioterapia aamulla ni en ehtinyt sit nukkuu ku alle 2 tuntia... sit kävin vähän shoppaa ni nyt oon ihan zzzz haluisin vaan käydä nukkuu mut sit nukkusin koko päivän ja hnnnghhhhh. Mut toteutin tänään pitkän haaveeni ja ostin jumppapallon!!! :DD Vähäks oon happy nyt vaan löllöön tän pällä. ]
11.01.2017 14:15
(4/150)
Elliot

He rinsed off, staying under the water a bit longer than needed probably, but it felt nice. Callum washing his body felt good too, though he liked getting his hair washed better. "Yeah, I'll text them", he promised. Callum was so encouraging, Elliot appreciated it lots. It was probably just the push he needed to actually get something done about the whole thing. "Thank you, you give good advice", he said smiling a bit and reaching to give Callum a small kiss.

# voi ei :D:DD ei kannata nukkuu, mäki oon taistellu koko viikon päiväunia vastaan, menee rytmi ihan sekasin jos nyt nukut :D mullaki olis jumppapallo tuolla kaapissa, en oo jaksanu pumpata ku edellinen meni rikki, niillä on kyl kiva löllöö :D:D#
Elliot

He rinsed off, staying under the water a bit longer than needed probably, but it felt nice. Callum washing his body felt good too, though he liked getting his hair washed better. "Yeah, I'll text them", he promised. Callum was so encouraging, Elliot appreciated it lots. It was probably just the push he needed to actually get something done about the whole thing. "Thank you, you give good advice", he said smiling a bit and reaching to give Callum a small kiss.

# voi ei :D:DD ei kannata nukkuu, mäki oon taistellu koko viikon päiväunia vastaan, menee rytmi ihan sekasin jos nyt nukut :D mullaki olis jumppapallo tuolla kaapissa, en oo jaksanu pumpata ku edellinen meni rikki, niillä on kyl kiva löllöö :D:D#
11.01.2017 14:33
(5/150)
Callum

Callum smiled, happy that he seemed to have been able to help Elliot even if it was just a few encouraging words.
"Well, doh", he laughed and slapped Elliot's bum before directing him to rinse off. Callum started washing himself in the meanwhile, not bothering with his hair. "I would really like to meet Owen. And James too, like, when I'm not making myself a fool. But I mean... I'm fine with also not meeting them if they'd rather just ignore this part of your life."

[ Mitäs sille edelliselle kävi? Mie kans vähän pelkään et toi kyl viel tosta hajoo, kissatkaan ei tykkää tosta ainakaan vielä ni ne viel hyökkää sen kimppuun. XD Miun on kyl oikeesti ehkä pakko käydä ottaa päikkärit, miun ajatukset ei pysy yhtään kasassa ku väsyttää niin saakelisti. :DDD Laitan miljoona herätystä etten nukkuis parii tuntii pidempään. :d ]
Callum

Callum smiled, happy that he seemed to have been able to help Elliot even if it was just a few encouraging words.
"Well, doh", he laughed and slapped Elliot's bum before directing him to rinse off. Callum started washing himself in the meanwhile, not bothering with his hair. "I would really like to meet Owen. And James too, like, when I'm not making myself a fool. But I mean... I'm fine with also not meeting them if they'd rather just ignore this part of your life."

[ Mitäs sille edelliselle kävi? Mie kans vähän pelkään et toi kyl viel tosta hajoo, kissatkaan ei tykkää tosta ainakaan vielä ni ne viel hyökkää sen kimppuun. XD Miun on kyl oikeesti ehkä pakko käydä ottaa päikkärit, miun ajatukset ei pysy yhtään kasassa ku väsyttää niin saakelisti. :DDD Laitan miljoona herätystä etten nukkuis parii tuntii pidempään. :d ]
11.01.2017 14:40
(6/150)
Elliot

He made a small sound when Callum slapped him, but rinsed off and stepped out of the shower afterwards, staying in the bathroom to dry off, so he could hear Callum. "Well, I don't know if I'm okay with them ignoring it completely. I mean, it's not like I have to drag you along with me everywhere, or anything, but they can't just ignore it", he said. He'd feel bad for Callum and like he had something to hide, which he shouldn't feel like. "James said Owen is like.. sort of fine with me, but I think he might be little more difficult to deal with. He has always been trouble. But I'll see what I can do..."

# no joskus sillon ku iskän kissat oli hoidossa nii se yks yritti hypätä sen päälle ja sit tietenki nappas kynsillä siitä ku lähti vierimään :D toivottavasti onnistuu sun päikkärit hah :D#
Elliot

He made a small sound when Callum slapped him, but rinsed off and stepped out of the shower afterwards, staying in the bathroom to dry off, so he could hear Callum. "Well, I don't know if I'm okay with them ignoring it completely. I mean, it's not like I have to drag you along with me everywhere, or anything, but they can't just ignore it", he said. He'd feel bad for Callum and like he had something to hide, which he shouldn't feel like. "James said Owen is like.. sort of fine with me, but I think he might be little more difficult to deal with. He has always been trouble. But I'll see what I can do..."

# no joskus sillon ku iskän kissat oli hoidossa nii se yks yritti hypätä sen päälle ja sit tietenki nappas kynsillä siitä ku lähti vierimään :D toivottavasti onnistuu sun päikkärit hah :D#
11.01.2017 19:19
(7/150)
Callum

Callum shrugged even though Elliot couldn't see it. It wasn't ideal but he would be willing to do that if it would mean Elliot could have some sort of a relationship with his brother. It was largely what they did with Callum's mother as well, though she had met Elliot a couple of times.
"Well, I'm just saying I don't mind if that's what it takes", he answered, rinsing himself off and stepping out of the shower soon after that. He reached for Elliot's robe because comfort. "And Owen's still young. I mean, I hope he won't give too much trouble but I understand if he takes more time or something."

[ Huh no nukuin kuuteen asti ja oon vieläkin ihan kauheen väsynyt ni uskon et saan viel sit unta myöhemmin. :D ]
Callum

Callum shrugged even though Elliot couldn't see it. It wasn't ideal but he would be willing to do that if it would mean Elliot could have some sort of a relationship with his brother. It was largely what they did with Callum's mother as well, though she had met Elliot a couple of times.
"Well, I'm just saying I don't mind if that's what it takes", he answered, rinsing himself off and stepping out of the shower soon after that. He reached for Elliot's robe because comfort. "And Owen's still young. I mean, I hope he won't give too much trouble but I understand if he takes more time or something."

[ Huh no nukuin kuuteen asti ja oon vieläkin ihan kauheen väsynyt ni uskon et saan viel sit unta myöhemmin. :D ]
11.01.2017 19:26
(8/150)
Elliot

He just shook his head a bit. Elliot minded, he didn't want to do that. He was going to make his brothers accept he situation at least on some level. "Yeah, I'm sure he'll come around if James does. They're such a pair. At least they used to be", he hummed, and stepped out the bathroom to find some clothes.
He put on some clean boxers, sweatpants and Callum's t-shirt for comfort. Then he climbed back to bed, because he wasn't going to do anything productive today anyway and he was still really sleepy.

# noni hyvä sinä :D mulla menee kans tosi hienosti torkahdin ku oli kylvyssä ja kans tässä ku katoin jotain youtubia ynm niin koko ajan nukahtelin :D ihan järkkyy#
Elliot

He just shook his head a bit. Elliot minded, he didn't want to do that. He was going to make his brothers accept he situation at least on some level. "Yeah, I'm sure he'll come around if James does. They're such a pair. At least they used to be", he hummed, and stepped out the bathroom to find some clothes.
He put on some clean boxers, sweatpants and Callum's t-shirt for comfort. Then he climbed back to bed, because he wasn't going to do anything productive today anyway and he was still really sleepy.

# noni hyvä sinä :D mulla menee kans tosi hienosti torkahdin ku oli kylvyssä ja kans tässä ku katoin jotain youtubia ynm niin koko ajan nukahtelin :D ihan järkkyy#
11.01.2017 19:55
(9/150)
Callum

Callum smiled to himself. Somehow he could easily imagine that even though he had never met Owen. James had seemed like such a nice young man, though.
"Okay, pizza", Callum decided as they got out. He was wrapped inside the robe and did not yet proceed to put on any clothes. "I'll order. What would you like? I think I'm getting pepperoni with extra cheese..."

[ ONKS SIUL KYLPYAMME mieki haluun!!! ALSO Walesin Comic Coniin on tulossa Merlin -paneeli ja ainaki yks Merlinnäyttelijä ja nyt ollaan vaan kaikki ihan freaked out ja tyyliin varataan jo lippuja. Mieki tässä jo yritin katella et mitenhä pääsisin... olin aikonut mennä ens kuun lopussa käymään Edinburghissa mut tää oli huhtikuun alussa ni olisin voinut lykätä sitä et olis samaa reissua uhhhh ei olis varaa mitenkään mut MERLIN. Ja muutenki harvinaisen huono ajankohta ku just huhtikuun alussa on kaikki ennakkotehtävien palautukset yms muuuutttt ]
Callum

Callum smiled to himself. Somehow he could easily imagine that even though he had never met Owen. James had seemed like such a nice young man, though.
"Okay, pizza", Callum decided as they got out. He was wrapped inside the robe and did not yet proceed to put on any clothes. "I'll order. What would you like? I think I'm getting pepperoni with extra cheese..."

[ ONKS SIUL KYLPYAMME mieki haluun!!! ALSO Walesin Comic Coniin on tulossa Merlin -paneeli ja ainaki yks Merlinnäyttelijä ja nyt ollaan vaan kaikki ihan freaked out ja tyyliin varataan jo lippuja. Mieki tässä jo yritin katella et mitenhä pääsisin... olin aikonut mennä ens kuun lopussa käymään Edinburghissa mut tää oli huhtikuun alussa ni olisin voinut lykätä sitä et olis samaa reissua uhhhh ei olis varaa mitenkään mut MERLIN. Ja muutenki harvinaisen huono ajankohta ku just huhtikuun alussa on kaikki ennakkotehtävien palautukset yms muuuutttt ]
11.01.2017 20:03
(10/150)
Elliot

He sneaked his way back under the covers, though it was too hot to lay under them properly, but he tangled his legs and arms in them. "Aah, I don't know... Maybe just margarita pizza. Extra cheese on mine too, please", he said, rolling around on the bed a bit. Maybe he'd have a piece of Callum's pizza as well. "Can you order me some soda as well? I really want some diet coke..."

# on joo :D siel on mukava lilluu :D Aaa kuulostaa kivalta! Mäki haluun reissuun!! Yks mun kaveri lähti tänään just vaihtoon britteihin, nii meinasin jos käyn siel käymässä ehkä jos olis rahaa :D epäilen mut vois sitä mennä silti :D#
Elliot

He sneaked his way back under the covers, though it was too hot to lay under them properly, but he tangled his legs and arms in them. "Aah, I don't know... Maybe just margarita pizza. Extra cheese on mine too, please", he said, rolling around on the bed a bit. Maybe he'd have a piece of Callum's pizza as well. "Can you order me some soda as well? I really want some diet coke..."

# on joo :D siel on mukava lilluu :D Aaa kuulostaa kivalta! Mäki haluun reissuun!! Yks mun kaveri lähti tänään just vaihtoon britteihin, nii meinasin jos käyn siel käymässä ehkä jos olis rahaa :D epäilen mut vois sitä mennä silti :D#
11.01.2017 20:08
(11/150)
Callum

"Sure", Callum hummed, fetching his phone. Maybe he should be wild and get some soda for himself as well. He rarely drank soda pops. "You go clean up our Facebook pages from any hazardous content. Save the pictures though", Callum chuckled and looked up a nearby pizza place to call them.

[ Aaaa kuin kivaa! Kannattaa, loppujen lopuks toi matkustaminen on kuitenkin suht halpaa, varsinki ku oot siel lähellä lentokenttää (tosin nyt kauempana) :D ]
Callum

"Sure", Callum hummed, fetching his phone. Maybe he should be wild and get some soda for himself as well. He rarely drank soda pops. "You go clean up our Facebook pages from any hazardous content. Save the pictures though", Callum chuckled and looked up a nearby pizza place to call them.

[ Aaaa kuin kivaa! Kannattaa, loppujen lopuks toi matkustaminen on kuitenkin suht halpaa, varsinki ku oot siel lähellä lentokenttää (tosin nyt kauempana) :D ]
11.01.2017 20:13
(12/150)
Elliot

He laughed a bit. "Okay", he hummed and reached for his phone that was on the nightstand. He scrolled through facebook to see what people had posted from last night, and there were some great pictures. Elliot found himself in some of them, not remembering like half of them being taken, but he looked pretty good in most of them anyway. He found the few pictures of them making out on the beach and downloaded them, removed the tags of them and flagged them to be deleted. He probably could've just asked the person who had uploaded them to delete them, but they'd get removed this way too eventually. At least no one would see them unless they were friends with that girl.

# nii totta :D vaikeeta vaan saada aikaseks#
Elliot

He laughed a bit. "Okay", he hummed and reached for his phone that was on the nightstand. He scrolled through facebook to see what people had posted from last night, and there were some great pictures. Elliot found himself in some of them, not remembering like half of them being taken, but he looked pretty good in most of them anyway. He found the few pictures of them making out on the beach and downloaded them, removed the tags of them and flagged them to be deleted. He probably could've just asked the person who had uploaded them to delete them, but they'd get removed this way too eventually. At least no one would see them unless they were friends with that girl.

# nii totta :D vaikeeta vaan saada aikaseks#
11.01.2017 20:34
(13/150)
Callum

Callum ordered the pizzas and drinks and then hopped onto the bed with Elliot so he could see some of the pictures as well. There were some great shots from the bonfire and of the cake and all.
"Oh my god. I never got a slice of that cake", he suddenly realized. He had meant to get some right after they were presented but then Elliot had been there and all. "What a waste!"

[ Tiedän tunteen.... ]
Callum

Callum ordered the pizzas and drinks and then hopped onto the bed with Elliot so he could see some of the pictures as well. There were some great shots from the bonfire and of the cake and all.
"Oh my god. I never got a slice of that cake", he suddenly realized. He had meant to get some right after they were presented but then Elliot had been there and all. "What a waste!"

[ Tiedän tunteen.... ]
11.01.2017 20:39
(14/150)
Elliot

"Aww, it was good", he said with a laugh. Elliot hadn't had a full slice either, just a few forkfuls before moving back to drinking. "I can find out where they got the cake and get you a slice", he offered. Elliot loved cake, so perhaps he had his own agenda there too. "They're going to deliver the presents I got at some point today too", he hummed. He had gotten quite a lot, but most of them had seemed to be wine and champagne and other alcohols, which Elliot didn't mind at all.
Elliot

"Aww, it was good", he said with a laugh. Elliot hadn't had a full slice either, just a few forkfuls before moving back to drinking. "I can find out where they got the cake and get you a slice", he offered. Elliot loved cake, so perhaps he had his own agenda there too. "They're going to deliver the presents I got at some point today too", he hummed. He had gotten quite a lot, but most of them had seemed to be wine and champagne and other alcohols, which Elliot didn't mind at all.
11.01.2017 20:59
(15/150)
Callum

"Aww, that's alright, you don't have to", Callum said modestly since he didn't want Elliot to see the trouble but if he really wanted to do that... well, Callum wouldn't say no to the slice. It had been for Elliot's birthday after all so he'd like to taste it even if he wasn't a huge fan of cake. "Ooh, that's cool. Did you get anything cool? Sorry, if I was rude by not mingling with you... I just don't really know how to do that."

[ Jeesus tein jotain risottoa ja iskin vähän vissiin turhan paljon chiliä mukaan, oikeesti koko suu palo ku söin. :::DD ]
Callum

"Aww, that's alright, you don't have to", Callum said modestly since he didn't want Elliot to see the trouble but if he really wanted to do that... well, Callum wouldn't say no to the slice. It had been for Elliot's birthday after all so he'd like to taste it even if he wasn't a huge fan of cake. "Ooh, that's cool. Did you get anything cool? Sorry, if I was rude by not mingling with you... I just don't really know how to do that."

[ Jeesus tein jotain risottoa ja iskin vähän vissiin turhan paljon chiliä mukaan, oikeesti koko suu palo ku söin. :::DD ]
11.01.2017 21:03
(16/150)
Elliot

"Oh, I didn't open anything yet", he said. He hadn't had the time. "I know that I got like wine and champagne and stuff, from like packaging you know, but there were some other things too", he explained. Callum could help him open it, if he wanted, though it might have to wait until tomorrow. Elliot snuggled up to Callum, curling up against him and closing his eyes. "I'll never drink again. We're going to have to donate all my birthday booze."

# voi ei :D täytyy olla varovainen :D:D#
Elliot

"Oh, I didn't open anything yet", he said. He hadn't had the time. "I know that I got like wine and champagne and stuff, from like packaging you know, but there were some other things too", he explained. Callum could help him open it, if he wanted, though it might have to wait until tomorrow. Elliot snuggled up to Callum, curling up against him and closing his eyes. "I'll never drink again. We're going to have to donate all my birthday booze."

# voi ei :D täytyy olla varovainen :D:D#
11.01.2017 21:22
(17/150)
Callum

Callum would be interested to see what Elliot had gotten. He expected posh things even if it was just posh drinks, then. Would be kinda fun to try them out, but he always felt bad for drinking Elliot's expensive drinks...
"Whaat? No way?" Callum laughed and nudged Elliot. "You can not drink but don't make any decisions on my behalf. I'll be happy to have the booze."
Callum

Callum would be interested to see what Elliot had gotten. He expected posh things even if it was just posh drinks, then. Would be kinda fun to try them out, but he always felt bad for drinking Elliot's expensive drinks...
"Whaat? No way?" Callum laughed and nudged Elliot. "You can not drink but don't make any decisions on my behalf. I'll be happy to have the booze."
11.01.2017 21:30
(18/150)
Elliot

He chuckled. Figures. "Mmm I'm sure you will be", he said. Then Callum would be tipsy and horny all the time. That wasn't so bad. "Maybe I'll drink, but just like.. less. Or maybe I just don't party and stay up all night fucking", he complained. Elliot still felt so tired and sleepy. He honestly wasn't sure what had drained him so much, it was probably the party and stressing about it, James showing up and everything else that had been going on.
Elliot

He chuckled. Figures. "Mmm I'm sure you will be", he said. Then Callum would be tipsy and horny all the time. That wasn't so bad. "Maybe I'll drink, but just like.. less. Or maybe I just don't party and stay up all night fucking", he complained. Elliot still felt so tired and sleepy. He honestly wasn't sure what had drained him so much, it was probably the party and stressing about it, James showing up and everything else that had been going on.
11.01.2017 22:10
(19/150)
Callum

Callum laughed and pushed Elliot a little bit.
"Really, the fucking is the part you're gonna complain about?" he laughed. "Didn't hear you complain last night when you got your dick serviced, hmm", he pointed out. Callum could just have the booze and go elsewhere to enjoy it if Elliot saw it as too much trouble.
Callum

Callum laughed and pushed Elliot a little bit.
"Really, the fucking is the part you're gonna complain about?" he laughed. "Didn't hear you complain last night when you got your dick serviced, hmm", he pointed out. Callum could just have the booze and go elsewhere to enjoy it if Elliot saw it as too much trouble.
11.01.2017 22:15
(20/150)
Elliot

He laughed too and just snuggled closer to Callum. "Well, maybe I'm not complaining about it. Just about the time", he said, reaching to press a few kisses on Callum's neck, that had a few bruises from last night. Elliot felt satisfied about that. "It was fun though, last night. The fucking. You were so into it, it was hot", he hummed, closing his eyes again and relaxing against Callum. Elliot was glad he hadn't been more drunk, so he could vividly remember it.
Elliot

He laughed too and just snuggled closer to Callum. "Well, maybe I'm not complaining about it. Just about the time", he said, reaching to press a few kisses on Callum's neck, that had a few bruises from last night. Elliot felt satisfied about that. "It was fun though, last night. The fucking. You were so into it, it was hot", he hummed, closing his eyes again and relaxing against Callum. Elliot was glad he hadn't been more drunk, so he could vividly remember it.
11.01.2017 23:24
(21/150)
Callum

"Uh-uh. I recall you promising me another round today", he reminded Elliot and reached to give him a kiss. Now they were waiting for the pizza and Elliot was clearly tired but Callum would see how things would look later on. "You seemed to be well into it yourself, though. I'm just glad we.. finally got over ourselves to actually do it", Callum sighed. It had been a weird week being so tip toes around each other.

[ Hyi, vaihdoin jumppapallosta takas normituoliin ja täähän on ihan paskaa, toi jumppapallo on paljon mukavampi. :D ]
Callum

"Uh-uh. I recall you promising me another round today", he reminded Elliot and reached to give him a kiss. Now they were waiting for the pizza and Elliot was clearly tired but Callum would see how things would look later on. "You seemed to be well into it yourself, though. I'm just glad we.. finally got over ourselves to actually do it", Callum sighed. It had been a weird week being so tip toes around each other.

[ Hyi, vaihdoin jumppapallosta takas normituoliin ja täähän on ihan paskaa, toi jumppapallo on paljon mukavampi. :D ]
12.01.2017 08:48
(22/150)
Elliot

"Mm yes, lets see about it later", he hummed, smiling a bit. For now he was too tired and the pizza would come soon probably. But later, definitely, if Elliot got over his tiredness. "Well obviously I was... I'm glad we did it too, it was fun. Things feel more relaxed now", he said. It good, it made him feel better and more secure about their relationship.
Elliot

"Mm yes, lets see about it later", he hummed, smiling a bit. For now he was too tired and the pizza would come soon probably. But later, definitely, if Elliot got over his tiredness. "Well obviously I was... I'm glad we did it too, it was fun. Things feel more relaxed now", he said. It good, it made him feel better and more secure about their relationship.
13.01.2017 00:14
(23/150)
Callum

Callum hummed happily. He totally agreed with Elliot and was super happy things were so nice between them. It really was relaxing.
The doorbell rang soon after so Callum got up and got his wallet and went to get the food. He was still in the robe but it wasn't exactly showing anything much so he didn't think it mattered. The pizzas smelled amazing as he brought them to the other room, filling up the whole space with it. Callum also had two sodas that he just carelessly threw on the bed. He was much more careful with the pizzas. "Finally. So, which film should we watch?"

[ Kauhee päivä, yritettiin päivemmällä kaverin kanssa monta tuntia suunnitella sitä Walesin reissua. :DDD Oltiin eilen illalla ihan jo et mennään, nyt ollaan silleen hnnnnggghhh mut raha. Noh, saa nähdä. Sit lähin toiselle kaverille illemmalla ni oon ihan plääääähhhh. ]
Callum

Callum hummed happily. He totally agreed with Elliot and was super happy things were so nice between them. It really was relaxing.
The doorbell rang soon after so Callum got up and got his wallet and went to get the food. He was still in the robe but it wasn't exactly showing anything much so he didn't think it mattered. The pizzas smelled amazing as he brought them to the other room, filling up the whole space with it. Callum also had two sodas that he just carelessly threw on the bed. He was much more careful with the pizzas. "Finally. So, which film should we watch?"

[ Kauhee päivä, yritettiin päivemmällä kaverin kanssa monta tuntia suunnitella sitä Walesin reissua. :DDD Oltiin eilen illalla ihan jo et mennään, nyt ollaan silleen hnnnnggghhh mut raha. Noh, saa nähdä. Sit lähin toiselle kaverille illemmalla ni oon ihan plääääähhhh. ]
13.01.2017 07:57
(24/150)
Elliot

He was glad Callum had gotten over his hangover so well and was taking care of everything while Elliot laid in bed hah. The pizza did smell good, but Elliot complained about the soda, because now he couldn't open it for ages or it would go all over place!
"I don't really mind.. You can pick", he promised but at least helpfully pulled his laptop up from the floor and opened it.

#kuulostais kyl kivalta tollanen reissu jos vaan on rahaa :D#
Elliot

He was glad Callum had gotten over his hangover so well and was taking care of everything while Elliot laid in bed hah. The pizza did smell good, but Elliot complained about the soda, because now he couldn't open it for ages or it would go all over place!
"I don't really mind.. You can pick", he promised but at least helpfully pulled his laptop up from the floor and opened it.

#kuulostais kyl kivalta tollanen reissu jos vaan on rahaa :D#
13.01.2017 16:43
(25/150)
Callum

Callum was admittedly better of the two at picking out films but he felt like he had to do something else first.
"Nah, you pick. I think I'm gonna call Lisa first to make sure she's still alive", he chuckled and then immediately grimaces when he thought of her spending the night with the goalie. Hope it had been worth it....

[ Nii... jos ois sitä rahaa. :DDD ]
Callum

Callum was admittedly better of the two at picking out films but he felt like he had to do something else first.
"Nah, you pick. I think I'm gonna call Lisa first to make sure she's still alive", he chuckled and then immediately grimaces when he thought of her spending the night with the goalie. Hope it had been worth it....

[ Nii... jos ois sitä rahaa. :DDD ]
13.01.2017 16:47
(26/150)
Elliot

"Ever so helpful", he muttered and waited for the computer to turn, before getting on Netflix. "Say hi to Lisa", he added as an afterthought. Hopefully she had had fun..
Elliot spend a good moment trying to find them something to watch, he couldn't really decide even on the genre. He ended up picking one at random, pretty much. It was some type of period drama, so Callum should like it.

# niih :D mä tässä yritän kerätä voimia ku kohta pitäis lähtee luokan "pikkujouluihin" :D ei jaksais, mut täytyy vähän sosialisoida #
Elliot

"Ever so helpful", he muttered and waited for the computer to turn, before getting on Netflix. "Say hi to Lisa", he added as an afterthought. Hopefully she had had fun..
Elliot spend a good moment trying to find them something to watch, he couldn't really decide even on the genre. He ended up picking one at random, pretty much. It was some type of period drama, so Callum should like it.

# niih :D mä tässä yritän kerätä voimia ku kohta pitäis lähtee luokan "pikkujouluihin" :D ei jaksais, mut täytyy vähän sosialisoida #
13.01.2017 17:19
(27/150)
Callum

Callum went to the kitchen and called Lisa. She did not answer and Callum was about to just write her a text when she called back. She sounded pretty fine considering how much she had drank last night. Typical per usual. They exchanged a few words, making sure everything was fine and Callum asked how her night had been... which had been fine, apparently, as she was currenly out having lunch with the same man!!! Callum wanted to puke but managed to politely tell her to have fun (but not too fun) before ending the call.
"Aaaahhh what a nightmare", Callum announced when he came back to the other room and threw himself on the bed, almost knocking the pizzas on floor. "It seems like... I can't say it... Lisa and your goalie - what's his name anyway - are actually getting along. Eww."

[ Aika ajoissa järkätyt pikkujoulut. :DD No mut meet sinne ja jos on surkeeta ni tuut takas kotiin. :D Mut ihan hyvä just vähän sosialisoida!! ]
Callum

Callum went to the kitchen and called Lisa. She did not answer and Callum was about to just write her a text when she called back. She sounded pretty fine considering how much she had drank last night. Typical per usual. They exchanged a few words, making sure everything was fine and Callum asked how her night had been... which had been fine, apparently, as she was currenly out having lunch with the same man!!! Callum wanted to puke but managed to politely tell her to have fun (but not too fun) before ending the call.
"Aaaahhh what a nightmare", Callum announced when he came back to the other room and threw himself on the bed, almost knocking the pizzas on floor. "It seems like... I can't say it... Lisa and your goalie - what's his name anyway - are actually getting along. Eww."

[ Aika ajoissa järkätyt pikkujoulut. :DD No mut meet sinne ja jos on surkeeta ni tuut takas kotiin. :D Mut ihan hyvä just vähän sosialisoida!! ]
13.01.2017 17:23
(28/150)
Elliot

He worried for a minute that something had happened, but then looking at Callum's face, he just seemed unhappy. Elliot managed to save the pizzas when Callum was so careless with them. "His name is Sam", he said, but made an unhappy face too. "How do you mean getting along? So they hooked up last night aaaand? They're dating? Eww, no, please god, no."

# jep :D mennään yhelle meidän opettajalle etkoille, voi olla etten jaksa ees lähtee jatkoilemaan, mutta kai sitä vähän voi mussuttaa noitten joidenki kanssa, onneks ei kaikki ärsyttävimmät tuu :D#
Elliot

He worried for a minute that something had happened, but then looking at Callum's face, he just seemed unhappy. Elliot managed to save the pizzas when Callum was so careless with them. "His name is Sam", he said, but made an unhappy face too. "How do you mean getting along? So they hooked up last night aaaand? They're dating? Eww, no, please god, no."

# jep :D mennään yhelle meidän opettajalle etkoille, voi olla etten jaksa ees lähtee jatkoilemaan, mutta kai sitä vähän voi mussuttaa noitten joidenki kanssa, onneks ei kaikki ärsyttävimmät tuu :D#
13.01.2017 17:30
(29/150)
Callum

Sam... even the name made Callum make an eww sound.
"God, no. I hope", Callum sighed. No one just started dating after hooking up one night... like they could, but not immediately the next morning. "But like, they're apparently having lunch right now. Together. Who knows what it could lead to!" he dramatically explained.

[ No niin, hyvä asenne. :D ]
Callum

Sam... even the name made Callum make an eww sound.
"God, no. I hope", Callum sighed. No one just started dating after hooking up one night... like they could, but not immediately the next morning. "But like, they're apparently having lunch right now. Together. Who knows what it could lead to!" he dramatically explained.

[ No niin, hyvä asenne. :D ]
13.01.2017 17:39
(30/150)
Elliot

He shook his head and reached to pet Callum comfortingly. "That sounds horrible", he said. Poor Callum, must be though losing your best friend to an asshole. Well, not quite yet, but them having lunch together didn't sound too good. "Maybe they won't actually get along now that they're sober", he said, optimistic. "Or.. I don't know, maybe they both would be less annoying if they could annoy each other."
Elliot

He shook his head and reached to pet Callum comfortingly. "That sounds horrible", he said. Poor Callum, must be though losing your best friend to an asshole. Well, not quite yet, but them having lunch together didn't sound too good. "Maybe they won't actually get along now that they're sober", he said, optimistic. "Or.. I don't know, maybe they both would be less annoying if they could annoy each other."
13.01.2017 17:50
(31/150)
Callum

Callum felt bad but he really did hope the two wouldn't get along. He just... greatly disliked Elliot's team mates (except for the one guy who had kinda been supporting of them) and it was painful enough for having to spend some time with them every now and then because of Elliot. He didn't want Lisa to put him in that position as well.
Callum hit (not hard) Elliot's leg. "Lisa's not annoying. Or like, that bad. If things start looking bad we must come up with a scheme to break them up", he decided and chuckled a bit at the thought.
Callum

Callum felt bad but he really did hope the two wouldn't get along. He just... greatly disliked Elliot's team mates (except for the one guy who had kinda been supporting of them) and it was painful enough for having to spend some time with them every now and then because of Elliot. He didn't want Lisa to put him in that position as well.
Callum hit (not hard) Elliot's leg. "Lisa's not annoying. Or like, that bad. If things start looking bad we must come up with a scheme to break them up", he decided and chuckled a bit at the thought.
13.01.2017 17:56
(32/150)
Elliot

"Oi!" he frowned, pulling his legs up close to his body when Callum hit him. Rude. "She's kinda annoying", he muttered, because it was true. Maybe Callum couldn't see it because they were friends and such, but to Elliot she was. "Maybe we should keep out of it. It's not Lisa has wanted us to always stay together", he said, shrugging. Though Lisa had been the reason they had gotten back together, but she had regretted it ever since probably.
Elliot

"Oi!" he frowned, pulling his legs up close to his body when Callum hit him. Rude. "She's kinda annoying", he muttered, because it was true. Maybe Callum couldn't see it because they were friends and such, but to Elliot she was. "Maybe we should keep out of it. It's not Lisa has wanted us to always stay together", he said, shrugging. Though Lisa had been the reason they had gotten back together, but she had regretted it ever since probably.
13.01.2017 18:33
(33/150)
Callum

It was true, she was kinda annoying at times but as a good friend Callum wouldn't let Elliot talk bad about her so he poked him again when he still called her annoying.
"Yes well, but I don't care", he hummed. "I'm just looking out for her", he reasoned even if maybe that wasn't so fair... oh well. "Anyway. Which film did you pick?"
Callum

It was true, she was kinda annoying at times but as a good friend Callum wouldn't let Elliot talk bad about her so he poked him again when he still called her annoying.
"Yes well, but I don't care", he hummed. "I'm just looking out for her", he reasoned even if maybe that wasn't so fair... oh well. "Anyway. Which film did you pick?"
14.01.2017 16:53
(34/150)
Elliot

He was sure Lisa thought the same thing; that she was only looking out for Callum when he wanted them to break up. Elliot had caused some serious grief to Callum.
"Ah, it's some period drama? I don't know anything about it, you can pick something else too", he said, turning the computer a bit so Callum could take a look, before pulling his pizza close and taking a slice

#huh huh ku oli rankkaa :D hirvee krapula :DD#
Elliot

He was sure Lisa thought the same thing; that she was only looking out for Callum when he wanted them to break up. Elliot had caused some serious grief to Callum.
"Ah, it's some period drama? I don't know anything about it, you can pick something else too", he said, turning the computer a bit so Callum could take a look, before pulling his pizza close and taking a slice

#huh huh ku oli rankkaa :D hirvee krapula :DD#
14.01.2017 17:03
(35/150)
Callum

Callum turned to take a look at the film Elliot had chosen. He had seen it before but it was a good film so he'd watch it again.
"Yeah sure, it's good", he hummed and put it on. Then he arranged the laptop and himself so they could start watching. He reached for his own pizza box and soda, which he opened. It let out a massive fizzy pop when it opened and he yelped, expecting the drink to pour over but it didn't, oh thank god.

[ Voi ei. :DDD Taisit sit jatkaa viel etkoilta menemään. :DDD ]
Callum

Callum turned to take a look at the film Elliot had chosen. He had seen it before but it was a good film so he'd watch it again.
"Yeah sure, it's good", he hummed and put it on. Then he arranged the laptop and himself so they could start watching. He reached for his own pizza box and soda, which he opened. It let out a massive fizzy pop when it opened and he yelped, expecting the drink to pour over but it didn't, oh thank god.

[ Voi ei. :DDD Taisit sit jatkaa viel etkoilta menemään. :DDD ]
14.01.2017 17:25
(36/150)
Elliot

He worried about the soda getting everywhere but luckily it didn't. But still Elliot ate a few slices before he dared to open his own.
The movie was okay, easy to follow and kept Elliot's attention while he ate little over half his pizza before pushing the box away and curling up to Callum, leaning his head on his shoulder. Then he started nodding off, it was hard to stay awake with your belly full and being comfortable like that.

#jeppp... never again :D#
Elliot

He worried about the soda getting everywhere but luckily it didn't. But still Elliot ate a few slices before he dared to open his own.
The movie was okay, easy to follow and kept Elliot's attention while he ate little over half his pizza before pushing the box away and curling up to Callum, leaning his head on his shoulder. Then he started nodding off, it was hard to stay awake with your belly full and being comfortable like that.

#jeppp... never again :D#
14.01.2017 17:50
(37/150)
Callum

Callum was eating his pizza with a good appetite and was pretty engaged with the film. That's why he didn't really notice when Elliot started nodding off so he had probably already been asleep for a while before Callum turned to ask if he could have a slice of his pizza and realized he was in fact asleep. Callum moved so he no longer supported Elliot who was leaning against him.
"Oi, wake up", he said, feeling a little bit sorry for the other.

[ Nouuuu. :DD No oliko ees kivaa? Miun tekis ihan hirveesti mieli käydä ostaa jotain sipsiä mut yritän hillitä itseni. :-D ]
Callum

Callum was eating his pizza with a good appetite and was pretty engaged with the film. That's why he didn't really notice when Elliot started nodding off so he had probably already been asleep for a while before Callum turned to ask if he could have a slice of his pizza and realized he was in fact asleep. Callum moved so he no longer supported Elliot who was leaning against him.
"Oi, wake up", he said, feeling a little bit sorry for the other.

[ Nouuuu. :DD No oliko ees kivaa? Miun tekis ihan hirveesti mieli käydä ostaa jotain sipsiä mut yritän hillitä itseni. :-D ]
14.01.2017 20:25
(38/150)
Elliot

Callum shifting like that, had Elliot tumble on the bed, since he had been leaning on Callum for most of his support. "What?" he asked quickly, very awake, having been startled awake like that. "Oh, sorry", he said after glancing around and nothing was seemingly wrong. Elliot rubbed his face a bit and leaned to kiss Callum on the cheek. "I should probably make some coffee."

# oli ihan jees, vähän yks luokkalainen oli juonu ittensä ihan känniin ennen paikalle tuloa niin jouduttiin se yhen toisen luokkalaisen kanssa pakottaa ulos ja taksiin ynm :D vähän meni fiilis mut sit lähin etkojen jatkoille joissa sit taas oli ihan kivaa :D mä söin sipsii ja karkkii jo, ei mitään itsehillintäää :D#
Elliot

Callum shifting like that, had Elliot tumble on the bed, since he had been leaning on Callum for most of his support. "What?" he asked quickly, very awake, having been startled awake like that. "Oh, sorry", he said after glancing around and nothing was seemingly wrong. Elliot rubbed his face a bit and leaned to kiss Callum on the cheek. "I should probably make some coffee."

# oli ihan jees, vähän yks luokkalainen oli juonu ittensä ihan känniin ennen paikalle tuloa niin jouduttiin se yhen toisen luokkalaisen kanssa pakottaa ulos ja taksiin ynm :D vähän meni fiilis mut sit lähin etkojen jatkoille joissa sit taas oli ihan kivaa :D mä söin sipsii ja karkkii jo, ei mitään itsehillintäää :D#
14.01.2017 20:38
(39/150)
Callum

Callum chuckled a little bit because Elliot looked kinda cute in his moment of confusion.
"Sure", he hummed and reached to pause the film. He didn't really fancy anything warm to drink right now so he didn't suggest making tea as well even though that had been his initial thought. "Can I take a slice of your pizza?"

[ Voi ei. :DD Mie vielki mietin et lähtiskö ostaa... saakelin lähikauppa ku on kymmeneen asti auki. :----D ]
Callum

Callum chuckled a little bit because Elliot looked kinda cute in his moment of confusion.
"Sure", he hummed and reached to pause the film. He didn't really fancy anything warm to drink right now so he didn't suggest making tea as well even though that had been his initial thought. "Can I take a slice of your pizza?"

[ Voi ei. :DD Mie vielki mietin et lähtiskö ostaa... saakelin lähikauppa ku on kymmeneen asti auki. :----D ]
14.01.2017 20:46
(40/150)
Elliot

"You'll have to fill me in on what happened", he hummed as he climbed out of bed, nodding towards the computer. He had enjoyed the movie, so he'd like to know what he missed. "Yeah, go ahead", he said before going to the kitchen.
He put the coffee to brew and went to use the bathroom. Elliot washed is face with some cold water to get a grip of himself before going back to the kitchen for his cup and then back to bed.

# houkutuksia, houkutuksia :D#
Elliot

"You'll have to fill me in on what happened", he hummed as he climbed out of bed, nodding towards the computer. He had enjoyed the movie, so he'd like to know what he missed. "Yeah, go ahead", he said before going to the kitchen.
He put the coffee to brew and went to use the bathroom. Elliot washed is face with some cold water to get a grip of himself before going back to the kitchen for his cup and then back to bed.

# houkutuksia, houkutuksia :D#
14.01.2017 21:13
(41/150)
Callum

Callum reached to take the pizza slice and munched on it while he waited for Elliot to get back. He still had something like two slices left of his own pizza but actually for once felt like he was too full to finish to he put the box away. He explained to Elliot what had happened in the film though it didn't seem like he had been paying that much attention to it to begin with....
"I'm so full", he sighed and patted his stomach.

[ Hnnngh :d ]
Callum

Callum reached to take the pizza slice and munched on it while he waited for Elliot to get back. He still had something like two slices left of his own pizza but actually for once felt like he was too full to finish to he put the box away. He explained to Elliot what had happened in the film though it didn't seem like he had been paying that much attention to it to begin with....
"I'm so full", he sighed and patted his stomach.

[ Hnnngh :d ]
14.01.2017 21:16
(42/150)
Elliot

After Callum explaining what had happened, Elliot clicked the movie back on and snuggled close to Callum, pulling one of his arms over his shoulders so he was nice and secure there. "Why did you eat so much?" he asked with a laugh when Callum complained. Elliot felt sufficiently full and would probably feel even more so after finishing his coffee.
Elliot

After Callum explaining what had happened, Elliot clicked the movie back on and snuggled close to Callum, pulling one of his arms over his shoulders so he was nice and secure there. "Why did you eat so much?" he asked with a laugh when Callum complained. Elliot felt sufficiently full and would probably feel even more so after finishing his coffee.
14.01.2017 21:30
(43/150)
Callum

"Because I'm an imbecile", Callum sighed dramatically and pulled Elliot closer, kissing the side of his face. Callum ate too much all the time, he couldn't help it, he just really loved food. Thankfully the food loved him back and had never made him fat. He concentrated on the film again after that but this time kept checking on Elliot so he wouldn't fall asleep again.

[ Nyt kävin miettii ku Taffelilla oli once upon a time sellasii cheese & pepper juustonaksui.... ne oli ihan saakelin hyviä. 8( Muistan ku ne poistu sit myynnistä ja niitä pyytiin poistona jollain eurolla ja ostin niitä ihan saakelin monta pussia varastoon. ::::DD ]
Callum

"Because I'm an imbecile", Callum sighed dramatically and pulled Elliot closer, kissing the side of his face. Callum ate too much all the time, he couldn't help it, he just really loved food. Thankfully the food loved him back and had never made him fat. He concentrated on the film again after that but this time kept checking on Elliot so he wouldn't fall asleep again.

[ Nyt kävin miettii ku Taffelilla oli once upon a time sellasii cheese & pepper juustonaksui.... ne oli ihan saakelin hyviä. 8( Muistan ku ne poistu sit myynnistä ja niitä pyytiin poistona jollain eurolla ja ostin niitä ihan saakelin monta pussia varastoon. ::::DD ]
14.01.2017 21:34
(44/150)
Elliot

"Aww, don't be so hard on yourself", he hummed and smiled a bit when Callum kissed his face. It was sweet and made Elliot feel good.
He stayed awake for the rest of the film, he wasn't sure if it was thanks to the coffee or his determination. He still felt somewhat tired, but maybe it was finally easing a little bit. "That was good. I liked it", he hummed, sitting up properly and stretching a bit.

# aijaa en muista tollasii yhtään :D kuulostaa kyl ihan hyviltä#
Elliot

"Aww, don't be so hard on yourself", he hummed and smiled a bit when Callum kissed his face. It was sweet and made Elliot feel good.
He stayed awake for the rest of the film, he wasn't sure if it was thanks to the coffee or his determination. He still felt somewhat tired, but maybe it was finally easing a little bit. "That was good. I liked it", he hummed, sitting up properly and stretching a bit.

# aijaa en muista tollasii yhtään :D kuulostaa kyl ihan hyviltä#
14.01.2017 22:14
(45/150)
Callum

"Good", Callum hummed. Perhaps he should let Elliot pick the film more often since he'd be more likely to pick films that interested himself. Callum was happy to watch just about anything. "Right. Now what?" he hummed, stretching himself as well. He was still wearing Elliot's robe. Maybe it was time he actually put on some clothes.

[ Miust tuntuu et kukaan muu ei tykännyt niistä. ::::DD ]
Callum

"Good", Callum hummed. Perhaps he should let Elliot pick the film more often since he'd be more likely to pick films that interested himself. Callum was happy to watch just about anything. "Right. Now what?" he hummed, stretching himself as well. He was still wearing Elliot's robe. Maybe it was time he actually put on some clothes.

[ Miust tuntuu et kukaan muu ei tykännyt niistä. ::::DD ]
14.01.2017 22:18
(46/150)
Elliot

There wasn't really anything much for them to do in the house other than maybe watch another movie. "Don't know. Wanna go somewhere? Like for a walk or something?" he asked. They could come up with something else too, like go bowling or something, but Elliot wasn't sure if he really had the energy for it. Or if he wanted to rather. He would've wanted to nap but that was no way to spend the rest of the day.

# no varmaa sen takii sit lopetettiin :D#
Elliot

There wasn't really anything much for them to do in the house other than maybe watch another movie. "Don't know. Wanna go somewhere? Like for a walk or something?" he asked. They could come up with something else too, like go bowling or something, but Elliot wasn't sure if he really had the energy for it. Or if he wanted to rather. He would've wanted to nap but that was no way to spend the rest of the day.

# no varmaa sen takii sit lopetettiin :D#
14.01.2017 22:46
(47/150)
Callum

Callum might fancy going somewhere, he was feeling fine enough, but he wasn't so sure about Elliot.
"Do you think you're well enough to leave the flat?" he asked slightly amused but he also felt a little sorry for the other. He'd gladly nurse him here if he was too tired or something to go out.

[ Valitettavasti 8'( ]
Callum

Callum might fancy going somewhere, he was feeling fine enough, but he wasn't so sure about Elliot.
"Do you think you're well enough to leave the flat?" he asked slightly amused but he also felt a little sorry for the other. He'd gladly nurse him here if he was too tired or something to go out.

[ Valitettavasti 8'( ]
14.01.2017 22:50
(48/150)
Elliot

He nodded. "I'm not feeling that bad anymore, I'm just little tired", he said. It was true too, he wasn't feeling ill or faint. "Or are you just trying to keep me in bed with you all day long, hmm?" he asked a bit teasing, leaning in to give Callum a kiss. He wouldn't blame Callum, he'd gladly stay in bed with him all day long.
Elliot

He nodded. "I'm not feeling that bad anymore, I'm just little tired", he said. It was true too, he wasn't feeling ill or faint. "Or are you just trying to keep me in bed with you all day long, hmm?" he asked a bit teasing, leaning in to give Callum a kiss. He wouldn't blame Callum, he'd gladly stay in bed with him all day long.
14.01.2017 23:05
(49/150)
Callum

Callum rolled his eyes at Elliot's words and gently pushed him aside. Okay, so maybe he wouldn't have anything against that idea but he saw it best they wouldn't spend the entire day there in bed.
"Keep dreaming", he said, laughing. "We should go get some fresh air."
Callum

Callum rolled his eyes at Elliot's words and gently pushed him aside. Okay, so maybe he wouldn't have anything against that idea but he saw it best they wouldn't spend the entire day there in bed.
"Keep dreaming", he said, laughing. "We should go get some fresh air."
14.01.2017 23:09
(50/150)
Elliot

He laughed a bit. "That's exactly what I'm going to do", he hummed. Always keep dreaming and whatever. But going outside would probably be more productive, so Elliot got up. He took his empty coffee cup to the kitchen and checked outside for the weather. It seemed okay enough, little cloudy. "Do you think I need a hoodie?" he asked Callum, as he was only wearing a t-shirt now.
Elliot

He laughed a bit. "That's exactly what I'm going to do", he hummed. Always keep dreaming and whatever. But going outside would probably be more productive, so Elliot got up. He took his empty coffee cup to the kitchen and checked outside for the weather. It seemed okay enough, little cloudy. "Do you think I need a hoodie?" he asked Callum, as he was only wearing a t-shirt now.
14.01.2017 23:36
(51/150)
Callum

Callum got up too and grunted a little. The bed had been comfortable but they really should go take a little walk at least if they didn't come up with anything else. Callum chucked the robe off and started putting on clothes.
"Dunno. Oh. I just realized, I had a hoodie at the party yesterday, I left it at the backroom", he realized. Hopefully it would be there and he'd get it back... he really liked it.
Callum

Callum got up too and grunted a little. The bed had been comfortable but they really should go take a little walk at least if they didn't come up with anything else. Callum chucked the robe off and started putting on clothes.
"Dunno. Oh. I just realized, I had a hoodie at the party yesterday, I left it at the backroom", he realized. Hopefully it would be there and he'd get it back... he really liked it.
14.01.2017 23:41
(52/150)
Elliot

Well that wasn't very helpful at all. Maybe Elliot should take one just in case. "Oh. Maybe we should go get it now? Then we could pick up all the gifts at the same time", he said. He wasn't exactly sure if the gifts would still be there, but he assumed they would, since they hadn't been delivered there yet.
Elliot

Well that wasn't very helpful at all. Maybe Elliot should take one just in case. "Oh. Maybe we should go get it now? Then we could pick up all the gifts at the same time", he said. He wasn't exactly sure if the gifts would still be there, but he assumed they would, since they hadn't been delivered there yet.
15.01.2017 00:01
(53/150)
Callum

That didn't seem like such a bad idea, though Callum wasn't sure how sitting in the car would count as fresh air... but oh well.
"You sure you're up to driving?" he made sure first. Elliot was always very responsible when it came to driving, though, so he doubted he would have suggested it otherwise.
Callum

That didn't seem like such a bad idea, though Callum wasn't sure how sitting in the car would count as fresh air... but oh well.
"You sure you're up to driving?" he made sure first. Elliot was always very responsible when it came to driving, though, so he doubted he would have suggested it otherwise.
15.01.2017 00:07
(54/150)
Elliot

They could always take a walk afterwards, it wasn't a big deal. "Yeah, I'm fine. Let me just call the club and make sure someone is there", he decided and found his phone and the number before making the call.
It ended up being fine, the bar manager was already there to set up for the night and would help them get their things. They made their way out and down to the car after that, and set on their way there. The little fresh air Elliot got from the walk from the building to the car was pretty nice and refreshing, so perhaps a walk would be in order.
Elliot

They could always take a walk afterwards, it wasn't a big deal. "Yeah, I'm fine. Let me just call the club and make sure someone is there", he decided and found his phone and the number before making the call.
It ended up being fine, the bar manager was already there to set up for the night and would help them get their things. They made their way out and down to the car after that, and set on their way there. The little fresh air Elliot got from the walk from the building to the car was pretty nice and refreshing, so perhaps a walk would be in order.
15.01.2017 00:55
(55/150)
Callum

Callum kept the car window half open when they drove, the breeze that it offered them was nice. Much nicer than what an a/c could have offered them. They made it to the club and it looked kinda bleak now that they were looking at it in the bright daylight after last night's party.
"I should have spent more time by the bonfire last night", Callum sighed regretfully as they got out of the car.
Callum

Callum kept the car window half open when they drove, the breeze that it offered them was nice. Much nicer than what an a/c could have offered them. They made it to the club and it looked kinda bleak now that they were looking at it in the bright daylight after last night's party.
"I should have spent more time by the bonfire last night", Callum sighed regretfully as they got out of the car.
15.01.2017 01:03
(56/150)
Elliot

"Well, you had fun anyway, right? There will be other bonfires if you want to sit by fireside", he said. There would be other parties and other occasions, hopefully thrown by someone else, so they could spend more time together and not having to mingle so much.
Inside the club, Elliot talked to the manager, who seemed nice and told them little about the party and how it had gone after they'd left. They also found Callum's hoodie and got the presents packed into two large bags. It was quite a lot, and more than Elliot had expected.

# nyt nukkumaan! öitä! ::)#
Elliot

"Well, you had fun anyway, right? There will be other bonfires if you want to sit by fireside", he said. There would be other parties and other occasions, hopefully thrown by someone else, so they could spend more time together and not having to mingle so much.
Inside the club, Elliot talked to the manager, who seemed nice and told them little about the party and how it had gone after they'd left. They also found Callum's hoodie and got the presents packed into two large bags. It was quite a lot, and more than Elliot had expected.

# nyt nukkumaan! öitä! ::)#
15.01.2017 20:49
(57/150)
Callum

"I did", Callum hummed. He had had plenty of fun, but still... they really should go to another party with a bonfire, or it didn't even have to be an actual party. But he'd like to sit there by the fire and enjoy it. Hopefully that didn't sound too pyromaniac.
Callum let Elliot take care of the manager and stayed aside by the deck, looking at the ocean. It was a bit windy that day on top of being cloudy so it was definitely colder there right by the ocean. Seemed like it might be raining later on.

[ Oho unohin näköjään vastata viime yönä... katoin aamuun asti jotain huonoja rikosdokkareita Youtubesta. :::DD What is life. Nyt katoin et How to Get Away with Murderin toka kausi on tullut Netflixiin ni se on sit varmaan tän yön projekti. :D ]
Callum

"I did", Callum hummed. He had had plenty of fun, but still... they really should go to another party with a bonfire, or it didn't even have to be an actual party. But he'd like to sit there by the fire and enjoy it. Hopefully that didn't sound too pyromaniac.
Callum let Elliot take care of the manager and stayed aside by the deck, looking at the ocean. It was a bit windy that day on top of being cloudy so it was definitely colder there right by the ocean. Seemed like it might be raining later on.

[ Oho unohin näköjään vastata viime yönä... katoin aamuun asti jotain huonoja rikosdokkareita Youtubesta. :::DD What is life. Nyt katoin et How to Get Away with Murderin toka kausi on tullut Netflixiin ni se on sit varmaan tän yön projekti. :D ]
15.01.2017 20:57
(58/150)
Elliot

Callum wasn't being very helpful, but Elliot didn't mind, since the bar manager made up for it, helping him load the stuff into the car. Then Elliot went back to collect Callum. "Here's your hoodie", he hummed, draping it over Callum's shoulders. "Do you wanna walk here, or drive back to the flat and walk there?" he asked. It was the same beach, just the opposite ends of it. Elliot didn't mind either way.

# perus settiä siis :DD #
Elliot

Callum wasn't being very helpful, but Elliot didn't mind, since the bar manager made up for it, helping him load the stuff into the car. Then Elliot went back to collect Callum. "Here's your hoodie", he hummed, draping it over Callum's shoulders. "Do you wanna walk here, or drive back to the flat and walk there?" he asked. It was the same beach, just the opposite ends of it. Elliot didn't mind either way.

# perus settiä siis :DD #
15.01.2017 21:34
(59/150)
Callum

Well, Callum would have gone and helped if Elliot had asked him to, but Callum had been to the deck by the time they started loading the stuff into the car so he didn't exactly even know it was being done. He snapped out of his thoughts when the hoodie was suddenly placed over him.
"Oh? You done already?" he asked, looking around. He pulled the hoodie on because it was chilly there. "I don't know. Let's maybe go back? It looks like it may start raining, I want to be near home if it does."
Callum

Well, Callum would have gone and helped if Elliot had asked him to, but Callum had been to the deck by the time they started loading the stuff into the car so he didn't exactly even know it was being done. He snapped out of his thoughts when the hoodie was suddenly placed over him.
"Oh? You done already?" he asked, looking around. He pulled the hoodie on because it was chilly there. "I don't know. Let's maybe go back? It looks like it may start raining, I want to be near home if it does."
15.01.2017 21:38
(60/150)
Elliot

"Yeah, it was only a few bags", he hummed and pressed a few kisses to the back of Callum's neck. "Okay, that sounds better than getting drenched", he agreed and took Callum's hand to lead him back to the car.
The drive back was short and Elliot parked the car in front of the flat, they could just get the presents when they went back inside. It wasn't raining yet, but it certainly looked more like it would, the sky was getting darker with clouds. "Uh, doesn't look like our walk can last too long", he said, looking up to the sky.
Elliot

"Yeah, it was only a few bags", he hummed and pressed a few kisses to the back of Callum's neck. "Okay, that sounds better than getting drenched", he agreed and took Callum's hand to lead him back to the car.
The drive back was short and Elliot parked the car in front of the flat, they could just get the presents when they went back inside. It wasn't raining yet, but it certainly looked more like it would, the sky was getting darker with clouds. "Uh, doesn't look like our walk can last too long", he said, looking up to the sky.
15.01.2017 22:00
(61/150)
Callum

Callum was looking up at the sky as well and complained a little bit. Rain was annoying but suppose it also cleared the air which always smelled fresh and wonderful afterwards. Even in a polluted place like London.
"Thank god it wasn't like this yesterday", he pointed out as they walked.
Callum

Callum was looking up at the sky as well and complained a little bit. Rain was annoying but suppose it also cleared the air which always smelled fresh and wonderful afterwards. Even in a polluted place like London.
"Thank god it wasn't like this yesterday", he pointed out as they walked.
15.01.2017 22:05
(62/150)
Elliot

Elliot didn't mind the rain, as long as he wasn't caught up in it. Well, sometimes he didn't mind even that, if it was warm enough. But right now it wasn't, so he'd appreciate if they didn't get rained on. "Yeah, we got really lucky", he hummed, smiling a little bit. Everything had worked pretty much perfect yesterday, Elliot was a bit afraid when something bad would happen again to knock things back to balance. "I think it's suppose to be quite rainy this coming week, which is quite unfortunate. I wish it would be hot!"
Elliot

Elliot didn't mind the rain, as long as he wasn't caught up in it. Well, sometimes he didn't mind even that, if it was warm enough. But right now it wasn't, so he'd appreciate if they didn't get rained on. "Yeah, we got really lucky", he hummed, smiling a little bit. Everything had worked pretty much perfect yesterday, Elliot was a bit afraid when something bad would happen again to knock things back to balance. "I think it's suppose to be quite rainy this coming week, which is quite unfortunate. I wish it would be hot!"
15.01.2017 22:37
(63/150)
Callum

Callum held Elliot's hand as they walked.
"Whaaat, are you serious? Noooo", he complained loudly. Well, at least it wouldn't be as unfortunate to be at work if the weather was dreadful... Still, Callum was not a fan. "What's the point of being in Brighton if you can't go to the beach? I hate the English weather", he sighed dramatically.
Callum

Callum held Elliot's hand as they walked.
"Whaaat, are you serious? Noooo", he complained loudly. Well, at least it wouldn't be as unfortunate to be at work if the weather was dreadful... Still, Callum was not a fan. "What's the point of being in Brighton if you can't go to the beach? I hate the English weather", he sighed dramatically.
15.01.2017 22:42
(64/150)
Elliot

"Yeah, I read it online", he said apologetically. It would be a bother, but perhaps the prediction was wrong. That could always happen. Or it would be better weather by next weekend, since Callum had his job and Elliot was planning on writing, since he had gotten back into it. "Yeah, me too. We can only hope that the next week would be better weather.."
Elliot

"Yeah, I read it online", he said apologetically. It would be a bother, but perhaps the prediction was wrong. That could always happen. Or it would be better weather by next weekend, since Callum had his job and Elliot was planning on writing, since he had gotten back into it. "Yeah, me too. We can only hope that the next week would be better weather.."
15.01.2017 23:03
(65/150)
Callum

"Yeah", Callum agreed. After a while it a few drops started falling on them so they decided to head back. By the time they got back to the car it was already pouring rain. They started getting the stuff out to be carried inside. "I hope there's nothing in here that can't get wet", he frowned.
Callum

"Yeah", Callum agreed. After a while it a few drops started falling on them so they decided to head back. By the time they got back to the car it was already pouring rain. They started getting the stuff out to be carried inside. "I hope there's nothing in here that can't get wet", he frowned.
15.01.2017 23:08
(66/150)
Elliot

Elliot was kinda sad it started raining, even sadder when he got wet, since it was pouring already and they had all these things to carry back. "I'm sure it's fine", he said, though perhaps not everything was waterproof, but at least they were kinda close to the doors and such.
So they managed to get everything inside, but Elliot was more excited to get out of his wet clothes than open any presents. "This sucks", he complained, pealing off his hoodie that had gotten drenched. His t-shirt was only little wet, so it wasn't like he had gotten wet to the core, but still annoying. "Maybe we should make some tea to warm up", he hummed, pulling his t-shirt off as well.
Elliot

Elliot was kinda sad it started raining, even sadder when he got wet, since it was pouring already and they had all these things to carry back. "I'm sure it's fine", he said, though perhaps not everything was waterproof, but at least they were kinda close to the doors and such.
So they managed to get everything inside, but Elliot was more excited to get out of his wet clothes than open any presents. "This sucks", he complained, pealing off his hoodie that had gotten drenched. His t-shirt was only little wet, so it wasn't like he had gotten wet to the core, but still annoying. "Maybe we should make some tea to warm up", he hummed, pulling his t-shirt off as well.
15.01.2017 23:24
(67/150)
Callum

Callum took off his hoodie too but also his t-shirt underneath it because he felt cold and the shirt was a little bit damp.
"Yes, please", he said about the tea, shivering and fetched himself (Elliot's) sweater to warm up. "But first I want to see what presents you got, come on", he laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed. They should check them anyway to make sure nothing was being ruined by the wetness.
Callum

Callum took off his hoodie too but also his t-shirt underneath it because he felt cold and the shirt was a little bit damp.
"Yes, please", he said about the tea, shivering and fetched himself (Elliot's) sweater to warm up. "But first I want to see what presents you got, come on", he laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed. They should check them anyway to make sure nothing was being ruined by the wetness.
15.01.2017 23:29
(68/150)
Elliot

He got out of his sweatpants too, they felt uncomfortably damp. He put on a shirt, but since Callum wanted to open the presents now, he just figured he could do that in his boxers. It didn't look like they'd be leaving the flat for the rest of the day, given the weather.
"Aren't you excited", he hummed and brought all the presents to the bedroom and sat on the floor so the bags were between them and pulled out the first thing that got caught in his hand. It was a nice bottle of red wine, which Elliot would appreciate some other day when he wasn't hangover. There were other things like that, wines and then fancy treats, like designer chocolate and macaroons.
Elliot

He got out of his sweatpants too, they felt uncomfortably damp. He put on a shirt, but since Callum wanted to open the presents now, he just figured he could do that in his boxers. It didn't look like they'd be leaving the flat for the rest of the day, given the weather.
"Aren't you excited", he hummed and brought all the presents to the bedroom and sat on the floor so the bags were between them and pulled out the first thing that got caught in his hand. It was a nice bottle of red wine, which Elliot would appreciate some other day when he wasn't hangover. There were other things like that, wines and then fancy treats, like designer chocolate and macaroons.
15.01.2017 23:57
(69/150)
Callum

Callum laughed. He was excited, he bet Elliot would get all kinds of nice presents and it was fun watching him pull stuff out of the bags. He took everything in his own hands and checked the labels and stuff. Everything seemed super fancy, the kind Callum would never want to even open. Well the foods he didn't feel as sentimental about since they'd get bad if they didn't eat them.
"Ooh, can we eat these with the tea?" he asked, looking at the box of macaroons.
Callum

Callum laughed. He was excited, he bet Elliot would get all kinds of nice presents and it was fun watching him pull stuff out of the bags. He took everything in his own hands and checked the labels and stuff. Everything seemed super fancy, the kind Callum would never want to even open. Well the foods he didn't feel as sentimental about since they'd get bad if they didn't eat them.
"Ooh, can we eat these with the tea?" he asked, looking at the box of macaroons.
16.01.2017 00:05
(70/150)
Elliot

Callum seemed into it, it made Elliot laugh, but it was cute. "Yeah, of course", he hummed. There were even more snacks to eat now, so they really needed to get to it. Elliot opened some more things, there were a few old books for his collection that he let Callum carefully look at before putting them aside to keep safe.
Then there was this medium sized box that was just taped shut and Elliot couldn't really remember who had given it to him, it had been later in the night. He took the card and it just said "go fuck yourself", which was kinda rude, but he opened the box anyway. Turns out the card was pretty accurate since the box was filled with a generous selection of dildos. "What the fuuuuck", Elliot muttered, pushing the box away and finding the card again to turn over in his hands, but it didn't have a name. "Someone's being very funny..." he said, shaking his head a bit, handing Callum the card.
Elliot

Callum seemed into it, it made Elliot laugh, but it was cute. "Yeah, of course", he hummed. There were even more snacks to eat now, so they really needed to get to it. Elliot opened some more things, there were a few old books for his collection that he let Callum carefully look at before putting them aside to keep safe.
Then there was this medium sized box that was just taped shut and Elliot couldn't really remember who had given it to him, it had been later in the night. He took the card and it just said "go fuck yourself", which was kinda rude, but he opened the box anyway. Turns out the card was pretty accurate since the box was filled with a generous selection of dildos. "What the fuuuuck", Elliot muttered, pushing the box away and finding the card again to turn over in his hands, but it didn't have a name. "Someone's being very funny..." he said, shaking his head a bit, handing Callum the card.
16.01.2017 00:24
(71/150)
Callum

Callum hardly dared to look at the books, they seemed to fragile and priceless he was afraid of ruining them just by looking at them. While Elliot got on with the presents Callum opened the box of macaroons and had one (oops), munching it while Elliot opened the next package. He literally choked on it when he saw what the box held inside. He went kinda scarlet on his face but by the time he saw what the card said he actually started laughing almost hysterically.
"Who's it from?!" Callum cried, laughing so much there was water in his eyes. He reached for the box and got one of the dildos out. He reached to smack Elliot with it. He found it funny but also kind of crazy embarrassing, which was probably the main reason for him to be laughing so much. "Oh my god.."
Callum

Callum hardly dared to look at the books, they seemed to fragile and priceless he was afraid of ruining them just by looking at them. While Elliot got on with the presents Callum opened the box of macaroons and had one (oops), munching it while Elliot opened the next package. He literally choked on it when he saw what the box held inside. He went kinda scarlet on his face but by the time he saw what the card said he actually started laughing almost hysterically.
"Who's it from?!" Callum cried, laughing so much there was water in his eyes. He reached for the box and got one of the dildos out. He reached to smack Elliot with it. He found it funny but also kind of crazy embarrassing, which was probably the main reason for him to be laughing so much. "Oh my god.."
16.01.2017 00:28
(72/150)
Elliot

Callum's reaction got him laughing as well, but like, it was kinda embarrassing too. "I don't know, the card doesn't say and I can't remember", he said and made a yelping sound when Callum smacked him with a dildo. Rude. "I can't believe this. People think they're so fucking funny, I mean.. this is just like.. weird. I don't think I'm close enough with most of those people to warrant this kinda 'gift'"
Elliot

Callum's reaction got him laughing as well, but like, it was kinda embarrassing too. "I don't know, the card doesn't say and I can't remember", he said and made a yelping sound when Callum smacked him with a dildo. Rude. "I can't believe this. People think they're so fucking funny, I mean.. this is just like.. weird. I don't think I'm close enough with most of those people to warrant this kinda 'gift'"
16.01.2017 00:41
(73/150)
Callum

Callum agreed with Elliot. It seemed like a really weird gift idea, he didn't think Elliot was that close with any of his friends... except maybe Michael, but he seemed like such a cool guy, Callum didn't think he would have given such a present??
"Literally, somewhere out there there is someone who is probably right now wondering if you've already had one of these up your arse", Callum claimed and it made him laugh more because it was so embarrassing. He didn't want any of Elliot's friends to be thinking about that. "OR maybe you just got this for yourself when you were drunk and desperate..."
Callum

Callum agreed with Elliot. It seemed like a really weird gift idea, he didn't think Elliot was that close with any of his friends... except maybe Michael, but he seemed like such a cool guy, Callum didn't think he would have given such a present??
"Literally, somewhere out there there is someone who is probably right now wondering if you've already had one of these up your arse", Callum claimed and it made him laugh more because it was so embarrassing. He didn't want any of Elliot's friends to be thinking about that. "OR maybe you just got this for yourself when you were drunk and desperate..."
16.01.2017 00:46
(74/150)
Elliot

He would've understood this kinda gag present with like.. close group of girls or like a hen party thing or something. Elliot knew this was just because he was gay and that made it easy to make fun and who ever got this, probably thought they were being really funny. At Callum's comment, Elliot went completely red and shook his head. "No, definitely not. I don't think. It's just a gag gift, I doubt people actually think that far ahead", he said. Well, hopefully, because how awkward was that? "Hah, please, I'm not that desperate. Though... I mean these might come in handy when I'm all lonely while you're off at work."
Elliot

He would've understood this kinda gag present with like.. close group of girls or like a hen party thing or something. Elliot knew this was just because he was gay and that made it easy to make fun and who ever got this, probably thought they were being really funny. At Callum's comment, Elliot went completely red and shook his head. "No, definitely not. I don't think. It's just a gag gift, I doubt people actually think that far ahead", he said. Well, hopefully, because how awkward was that? "Hah, please, I'm not that desperate. Though... I mean these might come in handy when I'm all lonely while you're off at work."
16.01.2017 00:57
(75/150)
Callum

Elliot was probably right about the meaning behind the gift but Callum didn't think the person giving it would not think about it like at least the next time s/he saw them together... surely they'd wonder of the gifts had come in use. Callum was still laughing but it got a bit more forced when Elliot flirted with him and... well, he wasn't sure if he was supposed to find it funny or hot. He definitely found it hot but given the dildos were from some anonymous friend trying to be funny he wasn't sure if it was appropriate or not... and given their history with using toys it seemed a little bit more complex. Callum realized he was over thinking it again but he couldn't help it.
"Well, uh, lucky you", he said, biting his lip a little bit. He threw the dildo he had been holding back into the box and looked at the packaging before putting it aside. "Right. Was that all your presents?"
Callum

Elliot was probably right about the meaning behind the gift but Callum didn't think the person giving it would not think about it like at least the next time s/he saw them together... surely they'd wonder of the gifts had come in use. Callum was still laughing but it got a bit more forced when Elliot flirted with him and... well, he wasn't sure if he was supposed to find it funny or hot. He definitely found it hot but given the dildos were from some anonymous friend trying to be funny he wasn't sure if it was appropriate or not... and given their history with using toys it seemed a little bit more complex. Callum realized he was over thinking it again but he couldn't help it.
"Well, uh, lucky you", he said, biting his lip a little bit. He threw the dildo he had been holding back into the box and looked at the packaging before putting it aside. "Right. Was that all your presents?"
16.01.2017 01:04
(76/150)
Elliot

He could immediately tell when Callum stopped finding the whole thing funny. It wasn't really fair that Callum got to tease him about it and Elliot couldn't do the same, but whatever. It wasn't like Elliot was really too interested in anonymous rubber dicks in the first place. Well, maybe he'd find a use for one, but definitely not for a boxful.
"Indeed", he muttered and reached to push the box under the bed so he could stop thinking about it for now. "Ah, there seems to be a few more bottles of champagne or whatever, but looks like that was the most exciting part", he hummed and started to get up. "Too bad there isn't a wine cabinet here. We're gonna have to just put these in a corner somewhere", he hummed, taking up a few bottles to take to the kitchen.
Elliot

He could immediately tell when Callum stopped finding the whole thing funny. It wasn't really fair that Callum got to tease him about it and Elliot couldn't do the same, but whatever. It wasn't like Elliot was really too interested in anonymous rubber dicks in the first place. Well, maybe he'd find a use for one, but definitely not for a boxful.
"Indeed", he muttered and reached to push the box under the bed so he could stop thinking about it for now. "Ah, there seems to be a few more bottles of champagne or whatever, but looks like that was the most exciting part", he hummed and started to get up. "Too bad there isn't a wine cabinet here. We're gonna have to just put these in a corner somewhere", he hummed, taking up a few bottles to take to the kitchen.
16.01.2017 01:23
(77/150)
Callum

Callum didn't mean to offend Elliot, he was just... well, kind of worried again. He still found the present itself kind of funny, but what if they'd actually want to use them and stuff wouldn't work out... it made him nervous.
"I don't mind... easy enough to reach", Callum chuckled, rather happy to change subject now that the joke had kinda worn off. He took the macaroons as well as one of the bottles and followed Elliot to the kitchen where he put them on the table. He put the water boiling after that and took them some cups.
Callum

Callum didn't mean to offend Elliot, he was just... well, kind of worried again. He still found the present itself kind of funny, but what if they'd actually want to use them and stuff wouldn't work out... it made him nervous.
"I don't mind... easy enough to reach", Callum chuckled, rather happy to change subject now that the joke had kinda worn off. He took the macaroons as well as one of the bottles and followed Elliot to the kitchen where he put them on the table. He put the water boiling after that and took them some cups.
16.01.2017 01:27
(78/150)
Elliot

While Callum prepared the tea, Elliot carried the rest of the bottles to the kitchen and put away the other stuff as well. He put the books up on a high self for safe keeping and took the snacks to the kitchen too. The dildos he left under the bed, since there wasn't a better place to put them for now. He might just throw them out later on.
Elliot sat at the table, kinda slouching on the table and nibbling on a macaroon. It was sweet and Elliot liked it. Went well with the tea. "I think we're stocked on snacks and stuff for the rest of the summer. If not more", he hummed. There were sweet things and savory ones too from the gift baskets he had gotten.
Elliot

While Callum prepared the tea, Elliot carried the rest of the bottles to the kitchen and put away the other stuff as well. He put the books up on a high self for safe keeping and took the snacks to the kitchen too. The dildos he left under the bed, since there wasn't a better place to put them for now. He might just throw them out later on.
Elliot sat at the table, kinda slouching on the table and nibbling on a macaroon. It was sweet and Elliot liked it. Went well with the tea. "I think we're stocked on snacks and stuff for the rest of the summer. If not more", he hummed. There were sweet things and savory ones too from the gift baskets he had gotten.
16.01.2017 01:43
(79/150)
Callum

Callum laughed at Elliot's point.
"I think you're right", he agreed. They had lots which was kinda nice since they had adopted this afternoon tea thing. The snacks went well with the tea. "These things are so good, by the way. How much worth of money is one of these?" Callum asked, pointing at the macaroons. He'd imagine these were some.... handmade and imported from France kind of a fancy pants things.
Callum

Callum laughed at Elliot's point.
"I think you're right", he agreed. They had lots which was kinda nice since they had adopted this afternoon tea thing. The snacks went well with the tea. "These things are so good, by the way. How much worth of money is one of these?" Callum asked, pointing at the macaroons. He'd imagine these were some.... handmade and imported from France kind of a fancy pants things.
16.01.2017 01:50
(80/150)
Elliot

He shrugged, he didn't know for sure. "I don't think they're that expensive.. Like, maybe, 4 pounds each? But I think these aren't.. English, so guess that would add to the price... Importing, or going to get them yourself and stuff", he said, but his voice kinda got quieter as he went on, realizing that, yeah, they were probably pretty expensive. And they were kinda small too, so four pounds for one was probably a stupid amount. "They are good though."
Elliot

He shrugged, he didn't know for sure. "I don't think they're that expensive.. Like, maybe, 4 pounds each? But I think these aren't.. English, so guess that would add to the price... Importing, or going to get them yourself and stuff", he said, but his voice kinda got quieter as he went on, realizing that, yeah, they were probably pretty expensive. And they were kinda small too, so four pounds for one was probably a stupid amount. "They are good though."
16.01.2017 01:58
(81/150)
Callum

Suppose four pounds weren't... like a crazy amount of money for one, though definitely a lot. Callum would not have paid for them but hey, luckily someone else did.
"They are", he agreed and stuffed his mouth with one. Honestly, so good. "So tomorrow, I'm meeting with Lisa right after work and I'm not sure what we're gonna be doing... probably gonna have dinner with her, if that's fine with you?"
Callum

Suppose four pounds weren't... like a crazy amount of money for one, though definitely a lot. Callum would not have paid for them but hey, luckily someone else did.
"They are", he agreed and stuffed his mouth with one. Honestly, so good. "So tomorrow, I'm meeting with Lisa right after work and I'm not sure what we're gonna be doing... probably gonna have dinner with her, if that's fine with you?"
16.01.2017 02:03
(82/150)
Elliot

Elliot took another one of the macaroons, by this point practically laying his upper body on the table. It wasn't like he was that tired anymore, he was just feeling really lazy. It didn't stop him from eating sweets, but drinking his tea was a challenge, but it was nice to let it cool first anyway. "Yeah, that's fine", he said, though Elliot would probably get lonely. He was so used to seeing Callum all the time during the weekends and right after work on weekdays. It probably wasn't all that healthy, but what can you do. "You should do something fun, like go to the pier or shopping or something."
Elliot

Elliot took another one of the macaroons, by this point practically laying his upper body on the table. It wasn't like he was that tired anymore, he was just feeling really lazy. It didn't stop him from eating sweets, but drinking his tea was a challenge, but it was nice to let it cool first anyway. "Yeah, that's fine", he said, though Elliot would probably get lonely. He was so used to seeing Callum all the time during the weekends and right after work on weekdays. It probably wasn't all that healthy, but what can you do. "You should do something fun, like go to the pier or shopping or something."
16.01.2017 02:18
(83/150)
Callum

Callum rolled his eyes.
"Yes, because shopping is so much fun", he said. Not for him, though Lisa did enjoy it. Hopefully they'd come up with something else though. "Maybe gonna visit some museum with her. We haven't really decided on anything yet, but if it's raining tomorrow then we're just gonna have to stay inside."
Callum

Callum rolled his eyes.
"Yes, because shopping is so much fun", he said. Not for him, though Lisa did enjoy it. Hopefully they'd come up with something else though. "Maybe gonna visit some museum with her. We haven't really decided on anything yet, but if it's raining tomorrow then we're just gonna have to stay inside."
16.01.2017 02:23
(84/150)
Elliot

"Oh, right, sorry", he said with a laugh. He sometimes forgot Callum hated shopping so much, since he sometimes did come with Elliot, even if to only please him. "Probably a good idea, I don't want you getting sick or anything", he hummed. And that sounded more like something two history nerd should do so that was fine,
Elliot finished his tea and macaroon and wondered what they should do then. "So... Wanna watch another movie? Or do you have stuff you can do if I read? Or will you get bored?" he asked. It was still a few hours before bedtime, so they couldn't exactly just sit around.
Elliot

"Oh, right, sorry", he said with a laugh. He sometimes forgot Callum hated shopping so much, since he sometimes did come with Elliot, even if to only please him. "Probably a good idea, I don't want you getting sick or anything", he hummed. And that sounded more like something two history nerd should do so that was fine,
Elliot finished his tea and macaroon and wondered what they should do then. "So... Wanna watch another movie? Or do you have stuff you can do if I read? Or will you get bored?" he asked. It was still a few hours before bedtime, so they couldn't exactly just sit around.
16.01.2017 02:27
(85/150)
Callum

Callum shook his head.
"No, go ahead", he promised. Elliot seemed to be feeling tired and lazy or whatever so he would probably prefer reading. Callum could come up with something else. "What should we do about dinner though?" he asked, finishing up his tea. They had had the lunch pretty late on but they should still have another actual meal today. After all the pizza Callum didn't feel like having anything heavy though. "I could make a salad or something."
Callum

Callum shook his head.
"No, go ahead", he promised. Elliot seemed to be feeling tired and lazy or whatever so he would probably prefer reading. Callum could come up with something else. "What should we do about dinner though?" he asked, finishing up his tea. They had had the lunch pretty late on but they should still have another actual meal today. After all the pizza Callum didn't feel like having anything heavy though. "I could make a salad or something."
16.01.2017 02:33
(86/150)
Elliot

Elliot had kinda figured the pizza was enough, since they had eaten so late, but guess not. "Oh. Yeah, salad sounds good", he hummed getting up from the table. "Just say if you want help with something", he hummed and went to the bed to read.
Elliot got under the covers since he was still just in his boxers and a t-shirt, leaning against the headboard. He would've lied down but he didn't want to get too sleepy right now, so this was better.
Elliot

Elliot had kinda figured the pizza was enough, since they had eaten so late, but guess not. "Oh. Yeah, salad sounds good", he hummed getting up from the table. "Just say if you want help with something", he hummed and went to the bed to read.
Elliot got under the covers since he was still just in his boxers and a t-shirt, leaning against the headboard. He would've lied down but he didn't want to get too sleepy right now, so this was better.
16.01.2017 02:42
(87/150)
Callum

"Sure", Callum agreed. He decided not to do the salad just yet though and instead went to water their plant babies (the one he had knocked down on the floor was doing fine) and then did some general tidying up before going and giving Lisa a call. Luckily she had parted with Sam by now but apparently they were planning to maybe see each other again in London. Whyyy. They decided some stuff about the next day and after the call Callum decided to work on the salad. He did some googling for ideas and ended up doing a simple enough bean salad since they had some canned beans in the cupboard. It took him less than half an hour and by that time he had let Elliot read for over an hour so he went to check on him. Callum got in the bed and snuggled close to Elliot.
"What are you reading?" he asked.
Callum

"Sure", Callum agreed. He decided not to do the salad just yet though and instead went to water their plant babies (the one he had knocked down on the floor was doing fine) and then did some general tidying up before going and giving Lisa a call. Luckily she had parted with Sam by now but apparently they were planning to maybe see each other again in London. Whyyy. They decided some stuff about the next day and after the call Callum decided to work on the salad. He did some googling for ideas and ended up doing a simple enough bean salad since they had some canned beans in the cupboard. It took him less than half an hour and by that time he had let Elliot read for over an hour so he went to check on him. Callum got in the bed and snuggled close to Elliot.
"What are you reading?" he asked.
16.01.2017 02:46
(88/150)
Elliot

Elliot was focused on his reading, he could hear Callum talking on the phone and being busy in the other room, but didn't pay much mind to him until he came to bother him. Elliot didn't mind, he just took a second to read the paragraph to the end, before dropping the book and wrapping his arms around Callum instead. "It's a war memoir about the Spanish civil war. It's really depressing", he hummed and leaned in to kiss Callum's face.
Elliot

Elliot was focused on his reading, he could hear Callum talking on the phone and being busy in the other room, but didn't pay much mind to him until he came to bother him. Elliot didn't mind, he just took a second to read the paragraph to the end, before dropping the book and wrapping his arms around Callum instead. "It's a war memoir about the Spanish civil war. It's really depressing", he hummed and leaned in to kiss Callum's face.
16.01.2017 02:59
(89/150)
Callum

"Sounds interesting", Callum chuckled. He might want to read it though he could imagine it being depressing and.... not sure if that was his jam. He kissed Elliot back and then climbed on top of him, straddling him. He wrapped his arms around Elliot's neck. "The salad is ready. Or you can make out with me first", he laughed.
Callum

"Sounds interesting", Callum chuckled. He might want to read it though he could imagine it being depressing and.... not sure if that was his jam. He kissed Elliot back and then climbed on top of him, straddling him. He wrapped his arms around Elliot's neck. "The salad is ready. Or you can make out with me first", he laughed.
16.01.2017 03:07
(90/150)
Elliot

Maybe Elliot should ignore Callum a bit more often, since he seemed to be wanting some closeness now. Elliot was happy to oblige, he put his hands on Callum's hips when he straddled him. "Making out sounds like fun", he hummed, looking at Callum, glancing at his lips before leaning in for a kiss. Callum didn't seem scared or awkward, so guess they had worked through some of those issues yesterday, and it wasn't just a one day thing.

# nyt nukkumaan! öitä! :)#
Elliot

Maybe Elliot should ignore Callum a bit more often, since he seemed to be wanting some closeness now. Elliot was happy to oblige, he put his hands on Callum's hips when he straddled him. "Making out sounds like fun", he hummed, looking at Callum, glancing at his lips before leaning in for a kiss. Callum didn't seem scared or awkward, so guess they had worked through some of those issues yesterday, and it wasn't just a one day thing.

# nyt nukkumaan! öitä! :)#
16.01.2017 04:09
(91/150)
Callum

"Figured", Callum chuckled and happily kissed Elliot back. It was good and relaxed like this and the position made him think of the fun they had had last night. He moved his hips a little bit for some friction and moved to just kiss Elliot's face all over. "I made bean salad", he chatted in between the kisses. "Hope that's fine."
Callum

"Figured", Callum chuckled and happily kissed Elliot back. It was good and relaxed like this and the position made him think of the fun they had had last night. He moved his hips a little bit for some friction and moved to just kiss Elliot's face all over. "I made bean salad", he chatted in between the kisses. "Hope that's fine."
16.01.2017 07:44
(92/150)
Elliot

He was happy to just kiss like this, but when Callum moved his hips like that, it had Elliot gasping softly. It wasn't fair to chat so casually afterwards. "That's, ah.. that's fine", he said with a laugh, moving his other hand from Callum's hips to the back of his neck so he coukd quide his head for a proper kiss again. "You... you think you might be up to working on that appetite a little more?" He asked into their kiss. Elliot could settle for just kissing, but all of this did have him thinking of last night and he wanted more.
Elliot

He was happy to just kiss like this, but when Callum moved his hips like that, it had Elliot gasping softly. It wasn't fair to chat so casually afterwards. "That's, ah.. that's fine", he said with a laugh, moving his other hand from Callum's hips to the back of his neck so he coukd quide his head for a proper kiss again. "You... you think you might be up to working on that appetite a little more?" He asked into their kiss. Elliot could settle for just kissing, but all of this did have him thinking of last night and he wanted more.
16.01.2017 20:03
(93/150)
Callum

Callum chuckled, Elliot's reaction was pretty nice.
"You sure you're not too tired?" he asked playfully and moved his hips again. Elliot had seemed pretty tired to him, Callum wouldn't want to exhaust hi, huh... no wait, actually he wouldn't mind.
Callum

Callum chuckled, Elliot's reaction was pretty nice.
"You sure you're not too tired?" he asked playfully and moved his hips again. Elliot had seemed pretty tired to him, Callum wouldn't want to exhaust hi, huh... no wait, actually he wouldn't mind.
16.01.2017 20:12
(94/150)
Elliot

He gasped again when Callum moved his hips and closed his eyes for a moment. "I'm fine, I'm not that tired", he said. Well at least he wasn't too tired for this, but he wasn't sure if Callum was just teasing him or if he actually wanted to do it.
Elliot

He gasped again when Callum moved his hips and closed his eyes for a moment. "I'm fine, I'm not that tired", he said. Well at least he wasn't too tired for this, but he wasn't sure if Callum was just teasing him or if he actually wanted to do it.
16.01.2017 20:42
(95/150)
Callum

"Okay, then", Callum chuckled and kissed Elliot again, making it deeper and more meaningful this time. He did feel a little bit nervous but mainly just good and willing. Yesterday had been good and they had both been happy so he didn't have any reason to believe this would be any different. He started moving his hips in a rhythm now and pulled Elliot closer.
Callum

"Okay, then", Callum chuckled and kissed Elliot again, making it deeper and more meaningful this time. He did feel a little bit nervous but mainly just good and willing. Yesterday had been good and they had both been happy so he didn't have any reason to believe this would be any different. He started moving his hips in a rhythm now and pulled Elliot closer.
16.01.2017 20:48
(96/150)
Elliot

Elliot smiled when Callum agreed to it, happily pushing more into the kisses. He let his hands drop and then wander under Callum's shirt to touch him all around. Callum moving his hips felt good, it had Elliot sighing and gasping into their kisses. It was nice like this, not being in a great hurry, though there was the want, which made Elliot pull Callum closer a bit harder and kiss him more demanding.
Elliot

Elliot smiled when Callum agreed to it, happily pushing more into the kisses. He let his hands drop and then wander under Callum's shirt to touch him all around. Callum moving his hips felt good, it had Elliot sighing and gasping into their kisses. It was nice like this, not being in a great hurry, though there was the want, which made Elliot pull Callum closer a bit harder and kiss him more demanding.
16.01.2017 21:48
(97/150)
Callum

Callum sighed happily when he felt Elliot's hands under his sweater and reached to pull it off soon after, throwing it on the floor. He kissed Elliot some more before leaning back and pulling the other with him so that after some arranging they ended up laying on the bed with Elliot on top of Callum. Callum helped him out of his shirt in turn and ran his fingers on his skin, eagerly touching and pushing and pulling.

[ Hnngh miul on ihan hirvee päänsärky. :III Käväsin tos pihallakin jos auttais mut ei näköjään plääh oispa jotain herkkuja tekee mieli :::DD ]
Callum

Callum sighed happily when he felt Elliot's hands under his sweater and reached to pull it off soon after, throwing it on the floor. He kissed Elliot some more before leaning back and pulling the other with him so that after some arranging they ended up laying on the bed with Elliot on top of Callum. Callum helped him out of his shirt in turn and ran his fingers on his skin, eagerly touching and pushing and pulling.

[ Hnngh miul on ihan hirvee päänsärky. :III Käväsin tos pihallakin jos auttais mut ei näköjään plääh oispa jotain herkkuja tekee mieli :::DD ]
16.01.2017 21:56
(98/150)
Elliot

He laughed when they rearranged themselves, but Elliot actually preferred it like this today, since Callum had been much in control yesterday, it was time to turn it around a bit. So Elliot trailed kisses from Callum's lips, down to his jaw and down his neck, while moving his hips firmly against Callum's. Elliot really wanted to mark Callum's neck, but it already had a few kiss-marks on it that he wouldn't be able to hide at work, so he refrained, kissing the skin there instead.

# aa voi ei :( ootko ottanu jotain lääkettä?#
Elliot

He laughed when they rearranged themselves, but Elliot actually preferred it like this today, since Callum had been much in control yesterday, it was time to turn it around a bit. So Elliot trailed kisses from Callum's lips, down to his jaw and down his neck, while moving his hips firmly against Callum's. Elliot really wanted to mark Callum's neck, but it already had a few kiss-marks on it that he wouldn't be able to hide at work, so he refrained, kissing the skin there instead.

# aa voi ei :( ootko ottanu jotain lääkettä?#
16.01.2017 22:14
(99/150)
Callum

Callum stretched his head back, exposing his neck for Elliot to kiss. It felt good and he would not have minded the marks either but suppose he should have been grateful for Elliot who seemed to be thinking it through better than he did.
"Come on", Callum muttered and gently pushed Elliot downwards.

[ En, mut ehkä pitäis. :d Oon vaan aina sellanen et vitkuttelen sen lääkkeen ottamisen kanssa ihan viimoseen. :DD Also miun kone jumittaa taas ihan kympillä, tosin luulen sen johtuvan siitä ku en oo sulkenut sitä vähään aikaan ja se on jo pari kertaa hälyttänyt et pitäis uudelleenkäynnistää et sais ittensä päivitettyy.... hups :d ]
Callum

Callum stretched his head back, exposing his neck for Elliot to kiss. It felt good and he would not have minded the marks either but suppose he should have been grateful for Elliot who seemed to be thinking it through better than he did.
"Come on", Callum muttered and gently pushed Elliot downwards.

[ En, mut ehkä pitäis. :d Oon vaan aina sellanen et vitkuttelen sen lääkkeen ottamisen kanssa ihan viimoseen. :DD Also miun kone jumittaa taas ihan kympillä, tosin luulen sen johtuvan siitä ku en oo sulkenut sitä vähään aikaan ja se on jo pari kertaa hälyttänyt et pitäis uudelleenkäynnistää et sais ittensä päivitettyy.... hups :d ]
16.01.2017 22:21
(100/150)
Elliot

He clicked his tongue when Callum was being so impatient, but trailed his kisses lower until he got down low enough to pull down Callum's pants. He stoked Callum a few times to tease him some more before he turned to find the lube. He glanced over at Callum to make sure it was okay, before he started prepping him with his fingers. He definitely didn't have to do it as much as yesterday.

# ehkä kannattais välillä tosiaan sammuttaa se kone, tekee ihan hyvää vaan kaikille ::D#
Elliot

He clicked his tongue when Callum was being so impatient, but trailed his kisses lower until he got down low enough to pull down Callum's pants. He stoked Callum a few times to tease him some more before he turned to find the lube. He glanced over at Callum to make sure it was okay, before he started prepping him with his fingers. He definitely didn't have to do it as much as yesterday.

# ehkä kannattais välillä tosiaan sammuttaa se kone, tekee ihan hyvää vaan kaikille ::D#
16.01.2017 22:32
(101/150)
Callum

Callum was more surprised when Elliot got right into it, he would have expected there to be more teasing or whatever, but he had nothing against it for as long as Elliot seemed to be fine with it. And well, the more hurried Elliot was the more impatient it made Callum so he wanted him to hurry.
"Come on, it's fine", Callum muttered, his toes curling. "I'm ready", he promised and reached to pull Elliot back up so he could kiss him a few times.

[ Hnnngh inhoon koneen sammuttamista ku miul on aina niin paljon ohjelmia yms auki ni niiden kaikkien sulkeminen ja sit uudelleen avaaminen on niin perseestä. :::D Mut aattelin et ehkä mie sit tänään tekisin sen................. ]
Callum

Callum was more surprised when Elliot got right into it, he would have expected there to be more teasing or whatever, but he had nothing against it for as long as Elliot seemed to be fine with it. And well, the more hurried Elliot was the more impatient it made Callum so he wanted him to hurry.
"Come on, it's fine", Callum muttered, his toes curling. "I'm ready", he promised and reached to pull Elliot back up so he could kiss him a few times.

[ Hnnngh inhoon koneen sammuttamista ku miul on aina niin paljon ohjelmia yms auki ni niiden kaikkien sulkeminen ja sit uudelleen avaaminen on niin perseestä. :::D Mut aattelin et ehkä mie sit tänään tekisin sen................. ]
16.01.2017 22:38
(102/150)
Elliot

"You're always in a hurry", he muttered into their kisses. Elliot wasn't, not always, but sometimes. He liked to tease Callum, getting some reactions out of him. "And so impatient. You really want it that much, hm?" he asked, teasingly since he could. Elliot enjoyed this, he moved his hips slowly against Callum's. Perhaps it was cruel to tease at this point, but oh well.

# no varmaan just sen takia se sit lagittaa :DD jessus :D#
Elliot

"You're always in a hurry", he muttered into their kisses. Elliot wasn't, not always, but sometimes. He liked to tease Callum, getting some reactions out of him. "And so impatient. You really want it that much, hm?" he asked, teasingly since he could. Elliot enjoyed this, he moved his hips slowly against Callum's. Perhaps it was cruel to tease at this point, but oh well.

# no varmaan just sen takia se sit lagittaa :DD jessus :D#
16.01.2017 23:07
(103/150)
Callum

Callum wasn't ALWAYS in a hurry. Most of the time, yeah, probably... but not always!
"Don't you?" he frowned breathlessly and gasped when Elliot felt good against him. He would be kinda worried if he was the only one here 'wanting it that much'. He kind of worried right then and there!

[ SHHHH :dddd ]
Callum

Callum wasn't ALWAYS in a hurry. Most of the time, yeah, probably... but not always!
"Don't you?" he frowned breathlessly and gasped when Elliot felt good against him. He would be kinda worried if he was the only one here 'wanting it that much'. He kind of worried right then and there!

[ SHHHH :dddd ]
16.01.2017 23:12
(104/150)
Elliot

"Of course", he said, what a stupid thing to ask. "But I also like to tease you", he admitted. "But then you're so impatient and then you get annoyed, which isn't really fun", he chuckled. Maybe Elliot pushed it too much or something, but he wanted Callum to be cute and wanting it, not annoyed with him for daring to tease him a bit.
Elliot

"Of course", he said, what a stupid thing to ask. "But I also like to tease you", he admitted. "But then you're so impatient and then you get annoyed, which isn't really fun", he chuckled. Maybe Elliot pushed it too much or something, but he wanted Callum to be cute and wanting it, not annoyed with him for daring to tease him a bit.
17.01.2017 00:06
(105/150)
Callum

Callum rolled his eyes a little bit. Elliot was such an arse and he didn't recall him taking it too well whenever Callum would tease him. And honestly, two could play the game.
"Well, maybe I changed my mind", Callum purred and reached to kiss Elliot. "Maybe I like the teasing. Maybe I like it so much I'm just gonna let you play with those toys all by yourself instead of with me."

[ Huh ei tuu mitään, taidan koittaa nukkua. :d Huomen pitäis herätäkin joskus ihmisten aikaan nyyh. Öitäää! ]
Callum

Callum rolled his eyes a little bit. Elliot was such an arse and he didn't recall him taking it too well whenever Callum would tease him. And honestly, two could play the game.
"Well, maybe I changed my mind", Callum purred and reached to kiss Elliot. "Maybe I like the teasing. Maybe I like it so much I'm just gonna let you play with those toys all by yourself instead of with me."

[ Huh ei tuu mitään, taidan koittaa nukkua. :d Huomen pitäis herätäkin joskus ihmisten aikaan nyyh. Öitäää! ]
17.01.2017 00:11
(106/150)
Elliot

Elliot didn't take teasing very well at all, but that was not the point. Well, maybe it was now, since Callum was trying to turn things around on him. Elliot kissed Callum rather eagerly and laughed. "Like you'd let that happen. You couldn't keep your hands off of me if you'd watch me play with any toys", he said. "Besides, I thought you were all ready for me, hm? What are you going to do if I play by all by myself?"

# öitää! :)#
Elliot

Elliot didn't take teasing very well at all, but that was not the point. Well, maybe it was now, since Callum was trying to turn things around on him. Elliot kissed Callum rather eagerly and laughed. "Like you'd let that happen. You couldn't keep your hands off of me if you'd watch me play with any toys", he said. "Besides, I thought you were all ready for me, hm? What are you going to do if I play by all by myself?"

# öitää! :)#
17.01.2017 21:00
(107/150)
Callum

Callum wrinkled his nose because he couldn't exactly argue to that.
"Well... obviously I... I'd just leave", he claimed and tried to be all duh about it but couldn't help but laugh, obviously his attempts to turn this around were going in vain. He was so lame. Callum kissed Elliot again before looking at him with curiosity. "Are you... like actually planning to take those things in use, though? Just curious, not trying to say you should or shouldn't...."

[ Huh huh, meneepä miun päivä taas myöhäseks. :d Tulin just kotiin ja kävin kaupassa, aion tehdä itselleni kotitekoisen Subin ku kävi tekee niin hirveesti mieli. :D Ärsyttää ku en tiiä mitään kastiketta mikä vastais Subin southwestiä, se on miun mielestä niiiiin hyvää. :-( Meinasin joku kerta tosin koittaa tehdä tällä: http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/Subway-Chipotle-Southwest-Sauce-Copycat-Recipe.html mut nyt en kyl jaksa. Also haluisin Srirachan mayoa mut eihän sitä täällä myydä missään koko kaupungissa huoh. ]
Callum

Callum wrinkled his nose because he couldn't exactly argue to that.
"Well... obviously I... I'd just leave", he claimed and tried to be all duh about it but couldn't help but laugh, obviously his attempts to turn this around were going in vain. He was so lame. Callum kissed Elliot again before looking at him with curiosity. "Are you... like actually planning to take those things in use, though? Just curious, not trying to say you should or shouldn't...."

[ Huh huh, meneepä miun päivä taas myöhäseks. :d Tulin just kotiin ja kävin kaupassa, aion tehdä itselleni kotitekoisen Subin ku kävi tekee niin hirveesti mieli. :D Ärsyttää ku en tiiä mitään kastiketta mikä vastais Subin southwestiä, se on miun mielestä niiiiin hyvää. :-( Meinasin joku kerta tosin koittaa tehdä tällä: http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/Subway-Chipotle-Southwest-Sauce-Copycat-Recipe.html mut nyt en kyl jaksa. Also haluisin Srirachan mayoa mut eihän sitä täällä myydä missään koko kaupungissa huoh. ]
17.01.2017 21:09
(108/150)
Elliot

"Uh-huh", he hummed, very knowingly. Callum was cute like this and Elliot ground his hips more firmly against him. They had derailed a bit, but Elliot was planning on finishing. "Hmm, probably? Like one or two, I don't need that many", he said, kissing the side of Callum's face because looking at Callum right now would be embarrassing. "You don't mind, do you? I mean, I've just been using my fingers since we ditched the vibrator..."

# oi täytyyki kokeilla tota ite, mäki tykkäsin siitä southwestistä :D mä aina teen vaan ite sriracha mayoo, en oo kokenu tarpeelliseks sijottaa siihen pulloon :D#
Elliot

"Uh-huh", he hummed, very knowingly. Callum was cute like this and Elliot ground his hips more firmly against him. They had derailed a bit, but Elliot was planning on finishing. "Hmm, probably? Like one or two, I don't need that many", he said, kissing the side of Callum's face because looking at Callum right now would be embarrassing. "You don't mind, do you? I mean, I've just been using my fingers since we ditched the vibrator..."

# oi täytyyki kokeilla tota ite, mäki tykkäsin siitä southwestistä :D mä aina teen vaan ite sriracha mayoo, en oo kokenu tarpeelliseks sijottaa siihen pulloon :D#
17.01.2017 21:17
(109/150)
Callum

Callum too felt kinda embarrassed to she was glad Elliot kept them from looking at each other, though it really shouldn't have been that embarrassing for them as a couple. He moved his hand into Elliot's hair and tugged it gently.
"You... have?" Callum asked, biting his lip and his breath hitching. He didn't really know what Elliot did when he was having his own good time, he had never been too keen to talk about it and after the whole fiasco they had had with the vibrator and all Callum wasn't sure if he would have expected Elliot to still be interested in using toys or even his fingers. So he was surprised but also turned on by the thought. "And no, I don't mind, obviously... as long as you are, you know, sure about it..."

[ No mie katoin siihenki ohjeita vissiin eilen mut oon niin laiskaaaaa ostaisin mieluummin valmiina. :DD ]
Callum

Callum too felt kinda embarrassed to she was glad Elliot kept them from looking at each other, though it really shouldn't have been that embarrassing for them as a couple. He moved his hand into Elliot's hair and tugged it gently.
"You... have?" Callum asked, biting his lip and his breath hitching. He didn't really know what Elliot did when he was having his own good time, he had never been too keen to talk about it and after the whole fiasco they had had with the vibrator and all Callum wasn't sure if he would have expected Elliot to still be interested in using toys or even his fingers. So he was surprised but also turned on by the thought. "And no, I don't mind, obviously... as long as you are, you know, sure about it..."

[ No mie katoin siihenki ohjeita vissiin eilen mut oon niin laiskaaaaa ostaisin mieluummin valmiina. :DD ]
17.01.2017 21:25
(110/150)
Elliot

What a reaction Callum had. Elliot smiled against Callum's neck and bit him gently. "Yeah, I have. It feels good", he hummed. He hadn't used his fingers for a while after the whole thing with the vibrator, but had eased back into it. It wasn't like he really needed to jerk off too often, but sometimes he got bored when he was alone, so why not? He wasn't sure what a dildo would be like, but probably something similar to his fingers, right? Plus it was good practice for if they ever got around doing it with Callum.

# no mun sriracha mayo = xtran kevytmajoo ja srirachaa :D #
Elliot

What a reaction Callum had. Elliot smiled against Callum's neck and bit him gently. "Yeah, I have. It feels good", he hummed. He hadn't used his fingers for a while after the whole thing with the vibrator, but had eased back into it. It wasn't like he really needed to jerk off too often, but sometimes he got bored when he was alone, so why not? He wasn't sure what a dildo would be like, but probably something similar to his fingers, right? Plus it was good practice for if they ever got around doing it with Callum.

# no mun sriracha mayo = xtran kevytmajoo ja srirachaa :D #
17.01.2017 21:30
(111/150)
Callum

"Maybe I could... do that to you again sometime?" Callum suggested carefully. He could do it while giving him a blowjob or something, but he'd also understand if Elliot wouldn't want him to do it. Callum wasn't sure if he'd be up to using toys with him again. Things had ended up badly last time Callum had been there with Elliot so... "But we don't have to", he added quickly. "Or we can think about it or something."

[ Oikeesti. ::D Eipä tullut mieleen, että se olis niin helposti toteutettavissa. :DDD ]
Callum

"Maybe I could... do that to you again sometime?" Callum suggested carefully. He could do it while giving him a blowjob or something, but he'd also understand if Elliot wouldn't want him to do it. Callum wasn't sure if he'd be up to using toys with him again. Things had ended up badly last time Callum had been there with Elliot so... "But we don't have to", he added quickly. "Or we can think about it or something."

[ Oikeesti. ::D Eipä tullut mieleen, että se olis niin helposti toteutettavissa. :DDD ]
17.01.2017 21:36
(112/150)
Elliot

Now it was Elliot's turn to be surprised, because, well, Callum hadn't shown much interest to do that. Elliot would definitely be open to it. "Mm sounds like a good idea", he hummed and moved so he could kiss Callum properly. "Not now though, now I'm gonna fuck you", he added and kissed Callum a few more times, before moving away to find the lube in the sheets so they could get this back on the right tracks.

# no joo ei kai siihen muuta tarvita :D kai se itse tuote maistuu vähän erille, mut tollee ku tekee nii se on vaan tulista majoneesii :D vähän varmaan jos lisää sokeria nii tulee viel parempaa :D#
Elliot

Now it was Elliot's turn to be surprised, because, well, Callum hadn't shown much interest to do that. Elliot would definitely be open to it. "Mm sounds like a good idea", he hummed and moved so he could kiss Callum properly. "Not now though, now I'm gonna fuck you", he added and kissed Callum a few more times, before moving away to find the lube in the sheets so they could get this back on the right tracks.

# no joo ei kai siihen muuta tarvita :D kai se itse tuote maistuu vähän erille, mut tollee ku tekee nii se on vaan tulista majoneesii :D vähän varmaan jos lisää sokeria nii tulee viel parempaa :D#
17.01.2017 22:20
(113/150)
Callum

Callum wasn't sure how he'd feel about this later but right now he felt pretty good and excited about it. Nervous, but positive. He chuckled when Elliot brought them back to this moment and he nodded.
"Yeah, please", he said and got to a better position, waiting for Elliot to be ready. It was good as always when he finally pushed in and Callum's mind was distracted from their previous chat and fully concentrated on what they were doing right now. He pulled Elliot closer to himself, sighing happily.

[ En oo ikinä ostanut sitä normisrirachaakaan kyl ku en tykkää mistään ihan hirveen tulisesta. XD Mut se mayo kuulosti hyvältä... ]
Callum

Callum wasn't sure how he'd feel about this later but right now he felt pretty good and excited about it. Nervous, but positive. He chuckled when Elliot brought them back to this moment and he nodded.
"Yeah, please", he said and got to a better position, waiting for Elliot to be ready. It was good as always when he finally pushed in and Callum's mind was distracted from their previous chat and fully concentrated on what they were doing right now. He pulled Elliot closer to himself, sighing happily.

[ En oo ikinä ostanut sitä normisrirachaakaan kyl ku en tykkää mistään ihan hirveen tulisesta. XD Mut se mayo kuulosti hyvältä... ]
17.01.2017 22:27
(114/150)
Elliot

Elliot put their conversation out of his min for now too, focusing on Callum and making sure he was alright before he started moving. It was good like this, they could do it faster and harder compared to last night. "Ah, fuck", he sighed; it felt really good. It was very different from last night, and definitely something Elliot had missed, they worked so well like this.

# aijaa :D no en tiiä onko se mayo hyvää, en oo sitä ikinä maistanu :D kuulemma hyvää ainaki#
Elliot

Elliot put their conversation out of his min for now too, focusing on Callum and making sure he was alright before he started moving. It was good like this, they could do it faster and harder compared to last night. "Ah, fuck", he sighed; it felt really good. It was very different from last night, and definitely something Elliot had missed, they worked so well like this.

# aijaa :D no en tiiä onko se mayo hyvää, en oo sitä ikinä maistanu :D kuulemma hyvää ainaki#
17.01.2017 22:41
(115/150)
Callum

It was good indeed, different kind of good than last night and Callum wasn't sure which he preferred. And who cared as long as it was good. He was making quite a lot of noises, moaning and gasping and sighing, maybe raising his voice just a little bit on purpose.
"Come on, weren't you supposed to do some work here", Callum teased Elliot, who had promised to do the work today. "I'm not feeling all that work yet", he claimed, but was obviously just teasing. Which should have been pretty obvious from the way hi body was already reacting and all.

[ Niiiii. :D No pitää kattoo, kuten sanottua ni täältä sitä ei joka tapauksessa mistään saa ni whateva. ]
Callum

It was good indeed, different kind of good than last night and Callum wasn't sure which he preferred. And who cared as long as it was good. He was making quite a lot of noises, moaning and gasping and sighing, maybe raising his voice just a little bit on purpose.
"Come on, weren't you supposed to do some work here", Callum teased Elliot, who had promised to do the work today. "I'm not feeling all that work yet", he claimed, but was obviously just teasing. Which should have been pretty obvious from the way hi body was already reacting and all.

[ Niiiii. :D No pitää kattoo, kuten sanottua ni täältä sitä ei joka tapauksessa mistään saa ni whateva. ]
17.01.2017 22:48
(116/150)
Elliot

Elliot liked how vocal Callum was being right then, it got him hot. Though it seemed Callum wasn't appreciating his efforts. "Ha, fuck you", he said, chuckling, quite breathless already. How rude. It got Elliot to put more into it though, he was definitely going to be exhausted after this. He moved just a bit so he could get the angle right, in a way he knew Callum liked because apparently it his his good spot.

# ehkä sitä joskus tulee kauppoihin sielläki :D#
Elliot

Elliot liked how vocal Callum was being right then, it got him hot. Though it seemed Callum wasn't appreciating his efforts. "Ha, fuck you", he said, chuckling, quite breathless already. How rude. It got Elliot to put more into it though, he was definitely going to be exhausted after this. He moved just a bit so he could get the angle right, in a way he knew Callum liked because apparently it his his good spot.

# ehkä sitä joskus tulee kauppoihin sielläki :D#
17.01.2017 23:37
(117/150)
Callum

"Yeah precisely, do that", Callum laughed but then Elliot found the right angle and hit him in just the right places, so he shut up. Well not exactly, but he was too busy gasping and moaning to really talk that much although he did try to tell Elliot how 'fucking good' it felt.
Callum was reaching his peak soon after that. He put his hand between their bodies to help himself get off, finishing soon after that.
Callum

"Yeah precisely, do that", Callum laughed but then Elliot found the right angle and hit him in just the right places, so he shut up. Well not exactly, but he was too busy gasping and moaning to really talk that much although he did try to tell Elliot how 'fucking good' it felt.
Callum was reaching his peak soon after that. He put his hand between their bodies to help himself get off, finishing soon after that.
17.01.2017 23:47
(118/150)
Elliot

He chuckled again when Callum seemed to be shut up pretty well with something so simple. It did feel good when Callum was feeling good though, and Elliot loved how loud he was being. Elliot came little after Callum, moaning his name.
Afterwards, Elliot felt breathless and exhausted. He had put a lot of effort into it okay, and now he just wanted to roll off and go to sleep. He knew there was dinner waiting, so he couldn't do all of it, but at least he got off of Callum, carefully laying besides him on the bed.
Elliot

He chuckled again when Callum seemed to be shut up pretty well with something so simple. It did feel good when Callum was feeling good though, and Elliot loved how loud he was being. Elliot came little after Callum, moaning his name.
Afterwards, Elliot felt breathless and exhausted. He had put a lot of effort into it okay, and now he just wanted to roll off and go to sleep. He knew there was dinner waiting, so he couldn't do all of it, but at least he got off of Callum, carefully laying besides him on the bed.
18.01.2017 00:09
(119/150)
Callum

Callum just wanted a shower, he felt sweaty and sticky all over again. For now, however, he was happy to catch his breath and take a moment to calm down his racing heart. He glanced Elliot and laughed breathlessly.
"Good workout?" he asked. This was the type of working out Callum happily did on a regular basis and it didn't even require getting out of bed. Honestly, why go out for a run?
Callum

Callum just wanted a shower, he felt sweaty and sticky all over again. For now, however, he was happy to catch his breath and take a moment to calm down his racing heart. He glanced Elliot and laughed breathlessly.
"Good workout?" he asked. This was the type of working out Callum happily did on a regular basis and it didn't even require getting out of bed. Honestly, why go out for a run?
18.01.2017 00:14
(120/150)
Elliot

He looked at Callum and smiled. "Yeah", he hummed, reaching to take Callum's hand and bringing it up to press a kiss on the back of it. It had been a good workout, one Elliot was rather happier about than going running or to the gym, even if he liked it. He hadn't had time to do much other kind of working out this weekend anyway, so he wasn't complaining. "I feel... tired", he muttered, closing his eyes.
Elliot

He looked at Callum and smiled. "Yeah", he hummed, reaching to take Callum's hand and bringing it up to press a kiss on the back of it. It had been a good workout, one Elliot was rather happier about than going running or to the gym, even if he liked it. He hadn't had time to do much other kind of working out this weekend anyway, so he wasn't complaining. "I feel... tired", he muttered, closing his eyes.
18.01.2017 00:43
(121/150)
Callum

Callum smiled sympathetically and turned towards Elliot. He put his hand onto his side and gently petted him.
"That's alright. Let's go eat some and you can maybe start getting ready for bed after that", he promised. Elliot had been very tired and hungover in the morning, and tired throughout the day, really. Callum would give him some slack though he really should stop doing that as it seemed to be happening far too often recently.
Callum

Callum smiled sympathetically and turned towards Elliot. He put his hand onto his side and gently petted him.
"That's alright. Let's go eat some and you can maybe start getting ready for bed after that", he promised. Elliot had been very tired and hungover in the morning, and tired throughout the day, really. Callum would give him some slack though he really should stop doing that as it seemed to be happening far too often recently.
18.01.2017 00:48
(122/150)
Elliot

He hummed quietly when Callum touched him, he didn't want to get up any more. This whole day had been so lazy, mostly because of being hangover though, Elliot had been feeling slightly more awake during the day since getting his new medication, though it hadn't been long enough to really know if it was working or not.
"Okay", he ended up saying anyway, and slowly sitting up. He'd need to wash up a bit before bed anyway, so might as well eat while he was up. Getting out of bed was hard, only because he was reluctant. He found his boxers and put them on, so he wouldn't be eating stark naked, before wandering into the kitchen.
Elliot

He hummed quietly when Callum touched him, he didn't want to get up any more. This whole day had been so lazy, mostly because of being hangover though, Elliot had been feeling slightly more awake during the day since getting his new medication, though it hadn't been long enough to really know if it was working or not.
"Okay", he ended up saying anyway, and slowly sitting up. He'd need to wash up a bit before bed anyway, so might as well eat while he was up. Getting out of bed was hard, only because he was reluctant. He found his boxers and put them on, so he wouldn't be eating stark naked, before wandering into the kitchen.
18.01.2017 01:24
(123/150)
Callum

Callum would have fancied a shower right then and there but figured he'd just take one after Elliot was tucked into the bed. So he too got up and put on some underwear before going to the kitchen first. The salad was done but he quickly set the table and took them some water from the fridge. He also placed the remaining macaroons on the table if they'd fancy having them. "Should I also make some tea?"
Callum

Callum would have fancied a shower right then and there but figured he'd just take one after Elliot was tucked into the bed. So he too got up and put on some underwear before going to the kitchen first. The salad was done but he quickly set the table and took them some water from the fridge. He also placed the remaining macaroons on the table if they'd fancy having them. "Should I also make some tea?"
18.01.2017 01:28
(124/150)
Elliot

He could've done some of it, but Callum seemed to know what he was doing and it was just setting the table, so guess it was fine. "Ah, no, I don't want any, thanks though", he said. He'd just quickly eat his food and go to bed.
The salad was surprisingly good, Elliot might've been a little skeptical. It was light enough to not make him too full, so he ate a big plate of it. It probably helped that he was constantly feeling like he was falling asleep, so their conversation was quite lazy too. "Thank you, it was good", he hummed, after having finished. "Is there enough for me to have for lunch tomorrow?"
Elliot

He could've done some of it, but Callum seemed to know what he was doing and it was just setting the table, so guess it was fine. "Ah, no, I don't want any, thanks though", he said. He'd just quickly eat his food and go to bed.
The salad was surprisingly good, Elliot might've been a little skeptical. It was light enough to not make him too full, so he ate a big plate of it. It probably helped that he was constantly feeling like he was falling asleep, so their conversation was quite lazy too. "Thank you, it was good", he hummed, after having finished. "Is there enough for me to have for lunch tomorrow?"
18.01.2017 01:38
(125/150)
Callum

Callum was eating happily enough, he wasn't feeling too tired, though it was creeping in on him as well. He'd probably just have a quick shower and get to bed as well. Tomorrow would be another day of work, sadly. But he was looking forward spending some time with Lisa.
"Oh, yeah, there's plenty", he hummed, eating on of the macaroons. There'd probably enough for them to eat as a side for tomorrow's dinner as well or something. "I think I'm gonna go have a shower next, but you can go to bed."
Callum

Callum was eating happily enough, he wasn't feeling too tired, though it was creeping in on him as well. He'd probably just have a quick shower and get to bed as well. Tomorrow would be another day of work, sadly. But he was looking forward spending some time with Lisa.
"Oh, yeah, there's plenty", he hummed, eating on of the macaroons. There'd probably enough for them to eat as a side for tomorrow's dinner as well or something. "I think I'm gonna go have a shower next, but you can go to bed."
18.01.2017 01:44
(126/150)
Elliot

"Good", he hummed and got up. "Oh, okay. I'm just gonna wash my teeth and such. Then go to bed", he said and went to give Callum a kiss. "Are you coming to bed after your shower, or am I saying good night now?" he asked. He could stay up and wait for Callum to come to bed with him, but if Callum still had stuff to do, then Elliot would just go to sleep.

# nukkumaan! öitä! :)#
Elliot

"Good", he hummed and got up. "Oh, okay. I'm just gonna wash my teeth and such. Then go to bed", he said and went to give Callum a kiss. "Are you coming to bed after your shower, or am I saying good night now?" he asked. He could stay up and wait for Callum to come to bed with him, but if Callum still had stuff to do, then Elliot would just go to sleep.

# nukkumaan! öitä! :)#
18.01.2017 04:20
(127/150)
Callum

"Sure", Callum hummed and got up, starting to tidy up the kitchen. He wondered if he should do the dishes but he felt lazy and decided against it. "I'm coming to bed after, but you don't have to stay awake and wait. I know you're tired."

[ Öitääää! ]
Callum

"Sure", Callum hummed and got up, starting to tidy up the kitchen. He wondered if he should do the dishes but he felt lazy and decided against it. "I'm coming to bed after, but you don't have to stay awake and wait. I know you're tired."

[ Öitääää! ]
18.01.2017 08:29
(128/150)
Elliot

"Well, we'll see. Good night just in case", he said with a laugh and then went on his way to wash up. He brushed his teeth and cleaned himself a little bit, before going to bed. He made sure the lights and such were off, before crawling under the covers. He took his pill and settled down. It was weird that Callum wasn't there but Elliot could hear him showering and knew he was close by, so he drifted off even after deciding to wait.
Elliot

"Well, we'll see. Good night just in case", he said with a laugh and then went on his way to wash up. He brushed his teeth and cleaned himself a little bit, before going to bed. He made sure the lights and such were off, before crawling under the covers. He took his pill and settled down. It was weird that Callum wasn't there but Elliot could hear him showering and knew he was close by, so he drifted off even after deciding to wait.
18.01.2017 16:33
(129/150)
Callum

Callum went to shower up afterwards and took his sweet time even though he was planning to be really quick about it. But perhaps it was his tiredness what made him slow as he wasn't really thinking about much anything there, just enjoying the warm water. Afterwards, he dried himself the best he could and wandered straight to bed, not bothering about clothing. He fell asleep almost immediately, snuggled up to Elliot, and slept fine until his alarm went off in the morning, waking him up.

[ Huh, vähäks oon ollut aikaansaava tänään! Sain vihdoin soitettua lääkäriin ku miul on ollut pari kuukautta sellanen vittumainen ihottumahöskä miun korvan takana ni meen maanantaina vihdoin näyttää sitä lääkäriin. :-D Ja sain varattua huomiselle labra-ajan ku kilpirauhaskontrolleissa miun on pitänyt käydä jo pari kuukautta sitten lol. Mie myös tiskasin (ensimmäisen kerran sit joulun jos ei oteta huomioon niitä mitä oon tiskannut tarpeen vaatiessa esim. kattiloita :D) ja pyykkäsin! Ja kello ei oo vielä ku puol viis! Hallelujah. :D Koht meinasin tehdä ruoaks avokadopastaa. ]
Callum

Callum went to shower up afterwards and took his sweet time even though he was planning to be really quick about it. But perhaps it was his tiredness what made him slow as he wasn't really thinking about much anything there, just enjoying the warm water. Afterwards, he dried himself the best he could and wandered straight to bed, not bothering about clothing. He fell asleep almost immediately, snuggled up to Elliot, and slept fine until his alarm went off in the morning, waking him up.

[ Huh, vähäks oon ollut aikaansaava tänään! Sain vihdoin soitettua lääkäriin ku miul on ollut pari kuukautta sellanen vittumainen ihottumahöskä miun korvan takana ni meen maanantaina vihdoin näyttää sitä lääkäriin. :-D Ja sain varattua huomiselle labra-ajan ku kilpirauhaskontrolleissa miun on pitänyt käydä jo pari kuukautta sitten lol. Mie myös tiskasin (ensimmäisen kerran sit joulun jos ei oteta huomioon niitä mitä oon tiskannut tarpeen vaatiessa esim. kattiloita :D) ja pyykkäsin! Ja kello ei oo vielä ku puol viis! Hallelujah. :D Koht meinasin tehdä ruoaks avokadopastaa. ]
18.01.2017 16:47
(130/150)
Elliot

Elliot slept through the night like the dead, and startled awake when the alarm went off. It felt like he had fallen asleep just seconds ago and was still waiting for Callum to join him from the shower. But apparently it was morning already? Elliot felt confused and he groaned a bit, snuggling close to Callum, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close. He didn't want to be alone for the whole day long, it would be so boring.

# ohoh hyvä sinä! mä kävin vaan pyörähtää koulussa ja postissa ja sit oon torkkunu täällä kotona :D:DD#
Elliot

Elliot slept through the night like the dead, and startled awake when the alarm went off. It felt like he had fallen asleep just seconds ago and was still waiting for Callum to join him from the shower. But apparently it was morning already? Elliot felt confused and he groaned a bit, snuggling close to Callum, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close. He didn't want to be alone for the whole day long, it would be so boring.

# ohoh hyvä sinä! mä kävin vaan pyörähtää koulussa ja postissa ja sit oon torkkunu täällä kotona :D:DD#
18.01.2017 16:53
(131/150)
Callum

Callum yawned and reached to turn the alarm on. He had slept fine, but early mornings just weren't his things so he felt groggy and unwilling to get up even as he knew he had to. He smiled a little bit when Elliot pulled him close, it was sweet. He gently kissed his forehead before trying to untangle himself and get up so he could start getting ready without bothering the other too much.

[ No niin hyvä hyvä. :D ]
Callum

Callum yawned and reached to turn the alarm on. He had slept fine, but early mornings just weren't his things so he felt groggy and unwilling to get up even as he knew he had to. He smiled a little bit when Elliot pulled him close, it was sweet. He gently kissed his forehead before trying to untangle himself and get up so he could start getting ready without bothering the other too much.

[ No niin hyvä hyvä. :D ]
18.01.2017 16:56
(132/150)
Elliot

He complained when Callum tried to wiggle away. "Nooo! Don't leave me", he whined softly, holding onto him tighter. "I don't wanna be alone", he muttered, rubbing his face against Callum's chest and settling comfortably there. He knew Callum had to go to work, but Elliot really really didn't want him to. Specially when he wasn't even coming back after work, instead going out with Lisa.
Elliot

He complained when Callum tried to wiggle away. "Nooo! Don't leave me", he whined softly, holding onto him tighter. "I don't wanna be alone", he muttered, rubbing his face against Callum's chest and settling comfortably there. He knew Callum had to go to work, but Elliot really really didn't want him to. Specially when he wasn't even coming back after work, instead going out with Lisa.
18.01.2017 18:12
(133/150)
Callum

At first Callum chuckled a bit at Elliot's whining, it was kinda cute, but then he also got a little worried by Elliot's next words. He settled on his place and wrapped and arm around Elliot, petting him gently.
"Is everything alright?" he asked quietly. Maybe Elliot had had a bad dream or something.

[ Ohhoh tulipas hyvää ruokaakin. Valitettavasti en pessyt käsiä sen jälkeen ku olin käsitellyt chiliä ja sit päätin kaivaa nenästä jotain kuivaa räkää, joten nyt miun nenän sisäpuolta polttelee ihan kympillä. Selvästi karma huonoista käytöstavoista. 8( ]
Callum

At first Callum chuckled a bit at Elliot's whining, it was kinda cute, but then he also got a little worried by Elliot's next words. He settled on his place and wrapped and arm around Elliot, petting him gently.
"Is everything alright?" he asked quietly. Maybe Elliot had had a bad dream or something.

[ Ohhoh tulipas hyvää ruokaakin. Valitettavasti en pessyt käsiä sen jälkeen ku olin käsitellyt chiliä ja sit päätin kaivaa nenästä jotain kuivaa räkää, joten nyt miun nenän sisäpuolta polttelee ihan kympillä. Selvästi karma huonoista käytöstavoista. 8( ]
18.01.2017 18:21
(134/150)
Elliot

He didn't want Callum to worry, there wasn't anything really wrong, other than Elliot being childish. "Yeah, everything's fine", he muttered, clinging onto Callum some more, since he apparently got his attention now. "I'm just being selfish", he hummed quietly, leaning back enough to look at Callum's face a bit and then leaning back in for a kiss.

# haha voi ei :D kannattaa aina muistaa, mun entinen kämppis hiero kerran silmäänsä chiliä ja se kuulemma tuntu kans aika kivalta :D#
Elliot

He didn't want Callum to worry, there wasn't anything really wrong, other than Elliot being childish. "Yeah, everything's fine", he muttered, clinging onto Callum some more, since he apparently got his attention now. "I'm just being selfish", he hummed quietly, leaning back enough to look at Callum's face a bit and then leaning back in for a kiss.

# haha voi ei :D kannattaa aina muistaa, mun entinen kämppis hiero kerran silmäänsä chiliä ja se kuulemma tuntu kans aika kivalta :D#
18.01.2017 18:55
(135/150)
Callum

Callum was glad Elliot seemed to just be needy and not exactly disturbed or whatever.
"You should get some more sleep", he advised after the kiss and tried leaving again. He gently held Elliot still with his other hand so he wouldn't try stopping him again. "Sleep some more so you'll have less time to be pining after me."

[ Voin kuvitella. :III ]
Callum

Callum was glad Elliot seemed to just be needy and not exactly disturbed or whatever.
"You should get some more sleep", he advised after the kiss and tried leaving again. He gently held Elliot still with his other hand so he wouldn't try stopping him again. "Sleep some more so you'll have less time to be pining after me."

[ Voin kuvitella. :III ]
18.01.2017 19:00
(136/150)
Elliot

He still whined when Callum got up, he made half hearted crabby hands at him, but since Callum wasn't wearing anything, it was hard to grab onto him, so he let him go. "I'm always pining after you", he hummed, taking up Callum's pillow to hug instead. It didn't stand a chance to the real thing, but guess Eliot could sleep with it some more.
Elliot

He still whined when Callum got up, he made half hearted crabby hands at him, but since Callum wasn't wearing anything, it was hard to grab onto him, so he let him go. "I'm always pining after you", he hummed, taking up Callum's pillow to hug instead. It didn't stand a chance to the real thing, but guess Eliot could sleep with it some more.
18.01.2017 19:30
(137/150)
Callum

"Well, you can't do it if you're asleep", Callum hummed and headed to the bathroom. Then he dressed up and got something for breakfast, trying to be as quiet as possible so Elliot could possibly sleep a bit more. Though, they had went to bed early so technically he had already slept enough.
"I'm going", Callum whispered when he was about to leave, not sure if Elliot was awake or not and headed out. The weather was dreadful as predicted, water pouring down and making everything look grey.
Callum

"Well, you can't do it if you're asleep", Callum hummed and headed to the bathroom. Then he dressed up and got something for breakfast, trying to be as quiet as possible so Elliot could possibly sleep a bit more. Though, they had went to bed early so technically he had already slept enough.
"I'm going", Callum whispered when he was about to leave, not sure if Elliot was awake or not and headed out. The weather was dreadful as predicted, water pouring down and making everything look grey.
18.01.2017 19:42
(138/150)
Elliot

"We'll see", he chuckled and bundled himself in the blankets and tried to get back to sleep. He couldn't exactly, because he could hear Callum moving in the flat. "Byeeee~" he called from the bed when Callum left.
Elliot did fall asleep after that, just for a while though, maybe an hour. Then he woke up properly, the rain drumming the windows and being annoyingly loud. Elliot made himself some coffee and eggs for breakfast and then got ready to go to the gym. He ran to the car and to the gym once he got there, but still got little wet. He did a proper workout before heading back home.
It was... boring being home alone, Elliot didn't like it. He didn't feel like writing right then, so he decided to do something else instead. "I need your opinion on something... do you think this is about your size?" he send a message to Callum, with a picture following. It was him, holding one of the dildos (a bright blue one) resting it against his bottom lip with his mouth slightly open. It was cropped so it only showed Elliot's face from nose down, and he was rather pleased with it. He wasn't sure if Callum had time to reply to him anytime soon, but he left the bait.
Elliot

"We'll see", he chuckled and bundled himself in the blankets and tried to get back to sleep. He couldn't exactly, because he could hear Callum moving in the flat. "Byeeee~" he called from the bed when Callum left.
Elliot did fall asleep after that, just for a while though, maybe an hour. Then he woke up properly, the rain drumming the windows and being annoyingly loud. Elliot made himself some coffee and eggs for breakfast and then got ready to go to the gym. He ran to the car and to the gym once he got there, but still got little wet. He did a proper workout before heading back home.
It was... boring being home alone, Elliot didn't like it. He didn't feel like writing right then, so he decided to do something else instead. "I need your opinion on something... do you think this is about your size?" he send a message to Callum, with a picture following. It was him, holding one of the dildos (a bright blue one) resting it against his bottom lip with his mouth slightly open. It was cropped so it only showed Elliot's face from nose down, and he was rather pleased with it. He wasn't sure if Callum had time to reply to him anytime soon, but he left the bait.
18.01.2017 20:17
(139/150)
Callum

Callum didn't see Elliot's message right away, it was lunch time when he took out his cellphone to check it. He was pleased to see a text from Elliot so he happily opened it, having a minor heart attack when he realized what it contained. He glanced around in the cafeteria and probably looked to guilty that the girl next to him glanced at his phone and started giggling, announcing that Callum was watching porn. Suppose he should have been happy they didn't realize the picture had been taken by his boyfriend but it was embarrassing even though he tried to be cool about it and laugh it off. He left his phone be for now so it wouldn't cause any more talk but he was itching to reply to Elliot. After lunch he went to the loo and finally had a chance to reply.
"someone saw the picture and now ppl think im watching porn in work hours!!!" he started but it wasn't like he minded the picture itself. That had been hot and now he couldn't stop wondering if Elliot had actually tried using the toy on his own. "also, pls dont insult me. im bigger than that. wanna see? ;)"
Callum

Callum didn't see Elliot's message right away, it was lunch time when he took out his cellphone to check it. He was pleased to see a text from Elliot so he happily opened it, having a minor heart attack when he realized what it contained. He glanced around in the cafeteria and probably looked to guilty that the girl next to him glanced at his phone and started giggling, announcing that Callum was watching porn. Suppose he should have been happy they didn't realize the picture had been taken by his boyfriend but it was embarrassing even though he tried to be cool about it and laugh it off. He left his phone be for now so it wouldn't cause any more talk but he was itching to reply to Elliot. After lunch he went to the loo and finally had a chance to reply.
"someone saw the picture and now ppl think im watching porn in work hours!!!" he started but it wasn't like he minded the picture itself. That had been hot and now he couldn't stop wondering if Elliot had actually tried using the toy on his own. "also, pls dont insult me. im bigger than that. wanna see? ;)"
18.01.2017 20:25
(140/150)
Elliot

It took Callum ages to answer, it was soooo boring. Elliot wasn't sure what to do, like he kinda wanted to jerk off, but then he also wanted to text dirty with Callum, and he feared if he did it now he would be in the mood when Callum finally got back to him. So he refrained, opening his laptop and starting to watch a movie or whatever.
When Callum finally replied, Elliot was opening the message quick. He wasn't too happy that someone else had seen the picture, but since it hadn't really shown his face, it was fine. "Yes, please, send me some reference so I don't practice with the wrong size ;))" he replied.
Elliot

It took Callum ages to answer, it was soooo boring. Elliot wasn't sure what to do, like he kinda wanted to jerk off, but then he also wanted to text dirty with Callum, and he feared if he did it now he would be in the mood when Callum finally got back to him. So he refrained, opening his laptop and starting to watch a movie or whatever.
When Callum finally replied, Elliot was opening the message quick. He wasn't too happy that someone else had seen the picture, but since it hadn't really shown his face, it was fine. "Yes, please, send me some reference so I don't practice with the wrong size ;))" he replied.
18.01.2017 21:33
(141/150)
Callum

Elliot answered soon enough and Callum bit his tongue. He checked the time and he really should be getting back to his work but guess he could spare a couple of minutes... so he unbuttoned his jeans and looked up some of the sexy pictures he had of Elliot and jerked himself hard. Then he opened the camera, took a photo of his hard on and forwarded it to Elliot with a "ur gonna get me fired" message and then put his phone away so he could quickly finish himself off and hurry back to work.

[ Väsyttää ihan hirveesti, pitää varmaan tänään mennä ajoissa nukkuu.... mut en haluu mennä suihkuuuuun vihaan suihkussa käymistä buuuuuu sit tulee kylmä ja hnnngh ]
Callum

Elliot answered soon enough and Callum bit his tongue. He checked the time and he really should be getting back to his work but guess he could spare a couple of minutes... so he unbuttoned his jeans and looked up some of the sexy pictures he had of Elliot and jerked himself hard. Then he opened the camera, took a photo of his hard on and forwarded it to Elliot with a "ur gonna get me fired" message and then put his phone away so he could quickly finish himself off and hurry back to work.

[ Väsyttää ihan hirveesti, pitää varmaan tänään mennä ajoissa nukkuu.... mut en haluu mennä suihkuuuuun vihaan suihkussa käymistä buuuuuu sit tulee kylmä ja hnnngh ]
18.01.2017 21:46
(142/150)
Elliot

He waited patiently (not really), rolling around in bed. He was rather delighted when Callum came through with a reply like that. "Thank you for your sacrifice", he send back and also a picture similar to the first one, except he had found a little bigger toy to play with and it was bright purple. It was probably the closest to Callum's size.
It was honestly too bad that Callum wasn't there, because no matter how much fun Elliot was having on his own, he still missed being touched by someone else. He could've settled on talking with Callum on the phone, but he was obviously busy. So Elliot send him bunch of texts instead. "You should definitely be here... it's not fun on my own..." "Well, it kinda is fun. Feels good. Still wish it was with you though." "Wish you could hear the noises I'm making right now. The neighbors hate us sooooooo much..! You should give me call if you have the tiiiiiime ;))))"

# kannattaa käydä tosi kuumassa suihkussa ja sit kuivatella siellä kylppärissä ja pukee siellä jotkut lämpimät vaatteet niin lämpö pysyy hyvin #protip niin mä aina teen koska täällä on niin saatanan kylmä :D#
Elliot

He waited patiently (not really), rolling around in bed. He was rather delighted when Callum came through with a reply like that. "Thank you for your sacrifice", he send back and also a picture similar to the first one, except he had found a little bigger toy to play with and it was bright purple. It was probably the closest to Callum's size.
It was honestly too bad that Callum wasn't there, because no matter how much fun Elliot was having on his own, he still missed being touched by someone else. He could've settled on talking with Callum on the phone, but he was obviously busy. So Elliot send him bunch of texts instead. "You should definitely be here... it's not fun on my own..." "Well, it kinda is fun. Feels good. Still wish it was with you though." "Wish you could hear the noises I'm making right now. The neighbors hate us sooooooo much..! You should give me call if you have the tiiiiiime ;))))"

# kannattaa käydä tosi kuumassa suihkussa ja sit kuivatella siellä kylppärissä ja pukee siellä jotkut lämpimät vaatteet niin lämpö pysyy hyvin #protip niin mä aina teen koska täällä on niin saatanan kylmä :D#
18.01.2017 22:09
(143/150)
Callum

Callum's phone kept vibrating in his pocket for a long while after that but he didn't dare to check it because he had a feeling Elliot was not done being naughty and it might put Callum in an uncomfortable position.... so he tried not to react to it too much, but of course the thought of it was at the back of his mind for the rest of the day. He only checked his phone next when he was getting off from work so Elliot was probably finished with his business. There were a lot of messages too and Callum kind of regretted not checking on them earlier. He would have wanted to be there for the show, maybe call Elliot or reschedule with Lisa so he could have done a quick stop at home at this point...
"fuck", Callum answered first and sat down for a moment to collect himself. "did u rlly use it?"

[ No joskus teen just tolleen mut inhoon kiskoo vaatteita päälle jos en oo ihan kunnolla kuiva ja en mie siel kylppärissäkään jaksa ikuisuutta olla. :::D Mieluiten hengailisin pyyhe päällä tyyliin pari tuntia suihkun jälkeen mut talvella ei tarkene. 8( ]
Callum

Callum's phone kept vibrating in his pocket for a long while after that but he didn't dare to check it because he had a feeling Elliot was not done being naughty and it might put Callum in an uncomfortable position.... so he tried not to react to it too much, but of course the thought of it was at the back of his mind for the rest of the day. He only checked his phone next when he was getting off from work so Elliot was probably finished with his business. There were a lot of messages too and Callum kind of regretted not checking on them earlier. He would have wanted to be there for the show, maybe call Elliot or reschedule with Lisa so he could have done a quick stop at home at this point...
"fuck", Callum answered first and sat down for a moment to collect himself. "did u rlly use it?"

[ No joskus teen just tolleen mut inhoon kiskoo vaatteita päälle jos en oo ihan kunnolla kuiva ja en mie siel kylppärissäkään jaksa ikuisuutta olla. :::D Mieluiten hengailisin pyyhe päällä tyyliin pari tuntia suihkun jälkeen mut talvella ei tarkene. 8( ]
18.01.2017 22:18
(144/150)
Elliot

It was little disappointing not hearing anything from Callum and Elliot considered leaving him a voicemail, but by then he was too into it to really focus so he got off instead. He was still feeling incredibly needy and he wanted Callum there with him. If it meant he needed to lure him there to have sex then so be it, he didn't mind the attention he'd get.
So Elliot was well done with it by the time Callum got off of work, he was curled up on the bed watching a movie feeling alone and sorry for himself. Hearing from Callum perked him up though. "Yeah.. you missed a good show ;)" he texted back.

# no joo se on kyl vähän inhottavaa :D kietoudu peittoon? sillee mä teen jos joudun aamulla menee suihkuun :D#
Elliot

It was little disappointing not hearing anything from Callum and Elliot considered leaving him a voicemail, but by then he was too into it to really focus so he got off instead. He was still feeling incredibly needy and he wanted Callum there with him. If it meant he needed to lure him there to have sex then so be it, he didn't mind the attention he'd get.
So Elliot was well done with it by the time Callum got off of work, he was curled up on the bed watching a movie feeling alone and sorry for himself. Hearing from Callum perked him up though. "Yeah.. you missed a good show ;)" he texted back.

# no joo se on kyl vähän inhottavaa :D kietoudu peittoon? sillee mä teen jos joudun aamulla menee suihkuun :D#
18.01.2017 22:30
(145/150)
Callum

Callum bit his lip and frowned a little bit. Given their past his initial reaction was to make sure Elliot was fine and all but honestly speaking it didn't seem like there was a trouble. He couldn't quite believe they were suddenly discussing the matter like this again. Guess they should find the person who had sent Elliot the box and personally thank them.
"how was it???? i want every dirty detail", Callum answered and looked around, checking the time. Lisa was probably already waiting for him but uh.

[ No varmaan pitää. :DD Jos tästä ikinä selviin sinne suihkuun... miun tavoite on et pääsisin puolilta öin sänkyyn muuuuut we'll see :DDD ]
Callum

Callum bit his lip and frowned a little bit. Given their past his initial reaction was to make sure Elliot was fine and all but honestly speaking it didn't seem like there was a trouble. He couldn't quite believe they were suddenly discussing the matter like this again. Guess they should find the person who had sent Elliot the box and personally thank them.
"how was it???? i want every dirty detail", Callum answered and looked around, checking the time. Lisa was probably already waiting for him but uh.

[ No varmaan pitää. :DD Jos tästä ikinä selviin sinne suihkuun... miun tavoite on et pääsisin puolilta öin sänkyyn muuuuut we'll see :DDD ]
18.01.2017 22:36
(146/150)
Elliot

Well, Elliot was fine about it, because he had been alone and totally in control of what he was doing. He wasn't sure if he'd want to do it in front of Callum or with Callum just yet, but like this it was fine. Like no matter how much he teased and said he wanted Callum there, it was definitely best he had been on his own. "It was gooood. Definitely better than just my fingers. That's all your getting since you ignored me so rudely ;)" he texted back.

# tsemppi tsemppi :D#
Elliot

Well, Elliot was fine about it, because he had been alone and totally in control of what he was doing. He wasn't sure if he'd want to do it in front of Callum or with Callum just yet, but like this it was fine. Like no matter how much he teased and said he wanted Callum there, it was definitely best he had been on his own. "It was gooood. Definitely better than just my fingers. That's all your getting since you ignored me so rudely ;)" he texted back.

# tsemppi tsemppi :D#
18.01.2017 22:56
(147/150)
Callum

"come on i was working!!" Callum texted back and took a picture of his own face making a pout-face before getting up and deciding that he really did need to start get going. "gonna meet lisa now. dont go wild", he added before heading out. Lisa was waiting for him with a big umbrella and as she didn't have her own car they just decided to run to the nearby coffee shop to plan their day over a cup of tea.
Callum

"come on i was working!!" Callum texted back and took a picture of his own face making a pout-face before getting up and deciding that he really did need to start get going. "gonna meet lisa now. dont go wild", he added before heading out. Lisa was waiting for him with a big umbrella and as she didn't have her own car they just decided to run to the nearby coffee shop to plan their day over a cup of tea.
18.01.2017 23:03
(148/150)
Elliot

He laughed at the picture Callum sent him; it was true Callum had been working, but Elliot felt unsympathetic about the fact. "I miss you", was what he replied and sent along a cute picture of himself as well, just to give Callum an incentive to come back home quick.
Then it was all boring again. Elliot made himself some chicken and ate the rest of the salad from yesterday for dinner. He also found his gummy bear stash and had some of those, while watching a cooking show on netflix. He was so bored. "When are you coming home???" he texted Callum at one point.
Elliot

He laughed at the picture Callum sent him; it was true Callum had been working, but Elliot felt unsympathetic about the fact. "I miss you", was what he replied and sent along a cute picture of himself as well, just to give Callum an incentive to come back home quick.
Then it was all boring again. Elliot made himself some chicken and ate the rest of the salad from yesterday for dinner. He also found his gummy bear stash and had some of those, while watching a cooking show on netflix. He was so bored. "When are you coming home???" he texted Callum at one point.
18.01.2017 23:25
(149/150)
Callum

Callum had a really fun time with Lisa. After the tea they visited a museum nearby and then also an art gallery. She wanted to use a cab because of the rain which was not something Callum was happy about but let it slip since it had been ages since he had last actually spent time with her. They had dinner at a pub, eating greasy and unhealthy food and stayed in the pub afterwards, drinking some and just chatting for ages. That was where Callum was still at when Elliot's text came.
"idk soon i guess. having few drinks now. not drunk tho dont worry. miss me?"

[ Hurraa, sain aikaseks laittaa sellasen pre-shampoo hoitojutun hiuksiin ni koht kyl meen suihkuun mut oon siirtänyt sänkytavotetta yhteen lol ]
Callum

Callum had a really fun time with Lisa. After the tea they visited a museum nearby and then also an art gallery. She wanted to use a cab because of the rain which was not something Callum was happy about but let it slip since it had been ages since he had last actually spent time with her. They had dinner at a pub, eating greasy and unhealthy food and stayed in the pub afterwards, drinking some and just chatting for ages. That was where Callum was still at when Elliot's text came.
"idk soon i guess. having few drinks now. not drunk tho dont worry. miss me?"

[ Hurraa, sain aikaseks laittaa sellasen pre-shampoo hoitojutun hiuksiin ni koht kyl meen suihkuun mut oon siirtänyt sänkytavotetta yhteen lol ]
18.01.2017 23:28
(150/150)
Elliot

He didn't want to hurry Callum too much, since he was spending some quality time with his friend, but it was hard. Elliot wanted Callum there, he was lonely and needy. "Yes, I miss you. Please let me know when you're coming back", he replied. He didn't like the fact that Callum had been drinking either, specially with Lisa. Those two were a real pair.

# uuh kuulostaa villiltä :D#
Elliot

He didn't want to hurry Callum too much, since he was spending some quality time with his friend, but it was hard. Elliot wanted Callum there, he was lonely and needy. "Yes, I miss you. Please let me know when you're coming back", he replied. He didn't like the fact that Callum had been drinking either, specially with Lisa. Those two were a real pair.

# uuh kuulostaa villiltä :D#
Takaisin ylös

Tämän keskustelun kommentointi on suljettu.

Mainos

Selaimesi kaipaa päivityksen

Hei, uusi demi.fi on suunniteltu toimimaan moderneilla web-selaimilla. Suosittelemme päivättämään selaimesi uudempaan versioon. Halutessasi voit jatkaa omalla vastuullasi.